🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is yahoo answers restricting freedom of speech ?

toofly4u

Rookie
Jun 2, 2017
when i try to ask yahoo answers the question:

"Why does America call itself a democracy when 55% of voters refuse to vote" ...

it answers "sorry yahoo answers could not post your question, please try again later, "

however when i try to ask yahoo answers to ask the same question with 3 substituted as E:
"How can Am3rica call itself a d3mocracy when 55 percent of vot3rs r3fuse to vot3?" ,

it has no problem posting it online.

it sounds & looks like a governmental conspiracy to me.

"Why does America call itself a democracy when 55% of voters refuse to vote" ...

it answers "sorry yahoo answers could not post your question, please try again later, "

however when i try to ask yahoo answers to ask the same question with 3 substituted as E:
"How can Am3rica call itself a d3mocracy when 55 percent of vot3rs r3fuse to vot3?" ,

regardless of the fact of if you condescend me or not, do you not find it strange that yahoo has such a restriction to a peculiar question?

Would you like an answer to your stupid question?

Yahoo is a private company, it's their website, you don't pay to use it, so they can do whatever they like. If you have a problem with it, then don't use their site.

The most shocking thing for me is the people actually still use yahoo answers.

Anyway, it might be that someone has asked that question before, and they won't let you do it again. Or it could be the aliens are out to get you, be careful.

Forum List

Back