Is Your Hooters Server Actually a Dude in Drag?

Everything in my world is about my views, opinions and ideology. I’m not forcing anyone else to embrace those things UNLESS they want to interact with me socially or financially.

They’re females. You cannot expect reason, logic, common sense or even true intelligence from them.

I happen to like females. I see no reason to demean them to try and prop myself up or whatever doing so does for you.

I happen to like females. I see no reason to demean them to try and prop myself up or whatever doing so does for you
I like women. So much so I married one. What I cannot stand are feminists.

I have a very specific ideology and worldview. That includes dedicated roles and responsibilities for each gender. Simple as that.

'm fairly sure your statement demeaned all women
No, just the ones who do not understand their proper role and place in society. I have tremendous respect and deference for women who embrace their proper role.
You must be offended all the time.
Disgusted, not offended. That’s why I tend to stay out of public spaces as much as possible.

No, just the ones who do not understand their proper role and place in society. I have tremendous respect and deference for women who embrace their proper role.

Disgusted, not offended. That’s why I tend to stay out of public spaces as much as possible.

Probably a good thing.

In both pics the girls don't seem to mind.
How do we know whether they mind or not?

People, expecially girls, regularly lose their jobs or suffer other consenquences if they let people know that they mind pretending that a dude is a chick.

I love wings, but for the price I'd just as soon have quality white meat chicken nuggets. Sauce them up like the wings and they are just as good IMO.

I remember in the 70s you could buy wings at the supermarket for 15 cents a pound while the rest of the chicken was 29 cents a pound. Today, wings are the most expensive piece of the chicken

When I lived in Buffalo in the 70s, we could get 50 wings for $5. Today they are $1.50 a wing

How do we know whether they mind or not?

People, expecially girls, regularly lose their jobs or suffer other consenquences if they let people know that they mind pretending that a dude is a chick.

Seems most restaurants are constantly complaining about not being able to not hire enough help.

I remember in the 70s you could buy wings at the supermarket for 15 cents a pound while the rest of the chicken was 29 cents a pound. Today, wings are the most expensive piece of the chicken

When I lived in Buffalo in the 70s, we could get 50 wings for $5. Today they are $1.50 a wing

They used to serve lobster to prison inmates. It was a food for the poor, indentured servants, and animals. It was considered trash because it's an ugly bottom feeder. Times change...

Let me ask you liberal men about this.

Do you have any personal problems with Transbroads?

If you took one home and were chilling, and the she-male told you "she" was going to take you butthole, would you be cool with it?

Even if you were tricked into thinking the the dame was natural?

Forum List

Back