Is YOUR Neighborhood Going To Be Next ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Who's to say that YOUR neighborhood won't be the next "Autonomous Zone", staked out by leftist loonies, to be turned into a mishmash of all night partying, extortions, rapes, assaults, and no food, sanitation pickups, or police protection ?

Do you live in a city with a Democrat mayor, and a state with a Democrat governor ? I can think of a few >> New York, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Portland, Denver, Albuquerque, Minneapolis, St Paul, Newark, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, etc. And if any of these are your state, and your mayor is Democrat, then you're in the danger zone to become an autonomous zone too.

How would you like to wake up one morning and walk to your mailbox and cross paths with 3 guys you never saw before, carrying AK-47s ? And see your garbage dumpster overrun with rats, because you haven't had a garbage pickup in 3 weeks ? And see a car accident, and somebody bleeding, but you can't call the police ?
But hey, "Summer of Love".

It won't happen in my city, since it is dominantly Republican, the highest rate in Eastern Washington.

Not all bad. You're likely to wind up with a couple of good trophies.

my-prairie-home-2013-001-rae-spoon-head-mounted-on-wall.jpg

The Mayor here is a Republican. Aside from that, there is NO public land. Everything is private property from the streets, to the parks, to the shopping center. The homeowners never even own the land their home sits on.

Who's to say that YOUR neighborhood won't be the next "Autonomous Zone", staked out by leftist loonies, to be turned into a mishmash of all night partying, extortions, rapes, assaults, and no food, sanitation pickups, or police protection ?

Do you live in a city with a Democrat mayor, and a state with a Democrat governor ? I can think of a few >> New York, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Portland, Denver, Albuquerque, Minneapolis, St Paul, Newark, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, etc. And if any of these are your state, and your mayor is Democrat, then you're in the danger zone to become an autonomous zone too.

How would you like to wake up one morning and walk to your mailbox and cross paths with 3 guys you never saw before, carrying AK-47s ? And see your garbage dumpster overrun with rats, because you haven't had a garbage pickup in 3 weeks ? And see a car accident, and somebody bleeding, but you can't call the police ?

Great post. However, my concern lies not in waking up to a CHAZ style autonomous zone surrounding us but rather being overwhelmed by a mob of rioting barbarians. We live less than twenty miles north of Baltimore in a rural Maryland county. Should an incident similar to the one in Atlanta or Minneapolis occur around here then there's a very real possibility the mob will target nearby communities outside the city limits. While we also live just outside the gates of a military base, and I am currently serving in the ARNG, things could get very ugly, very quickly for us to the tune of mass arsons, looting, assaults—even murders—of people with lighter skin tones. Isn't having to have such a concern fucked up for any American like myself or any other who lives deep within the borders of our sovereign nation?

Gonna level with you. My wife is everything to me. Her parents live within a dozen miles and my own family isn't all that far away to the north—too close for comfort to other shithole democrat run, militant black populated cities. I've been mentally and materially planning for a worst case scenario—facing down a mob—for several weeks. First we thought it could end up being crowds of looters if the COVID business brought real food shortages. Now its zombie apocalypse style mobs of living human beings intent on destroying lives and dreams. Back to the leveling part. It won't be pretty. A few of my neighbors and I have collaborated on defensive strategies but what it's really going to come down to is victory through sheer attrition and psychological warfare. Put bluntly: kill or maim enough members of the mob to make the rest of them want to fuck off and never come back.

As I said, it's a hell of a thing. We're peaceful people. We get along with most of our neighbors, many of whom are black. We do our thing, follow our routines, pay our bills, follow the laws and we're working tirelessly toward our "big plan" dreams. However, if someone—anyone, or any number of them attempt to flood our lives with violence and/or threaten to take them, then they are going to pay in pain and blood and life. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

The other concern is I will get called up and deployed to one of those aforementioned shithole democrat run cities, leaving my wife on her own. She works on the edge of Baltimore but has been working from home since March. If that happens I'll send her somewhere safer, but for fuck's sake our home and neighborhood and fucking country should be safe "enough". Then of course there's worrying about her parents and mine, my siblings, her siblings—our extended families and friends. Hell, my kid brother just got married, just bought a house. He's done everything according to the "book", he's done everything right, he's earned it all—and now this . . . living in fear.

So yes, our neighborhood, my in-laws' neighborhood, my parents' or brother's or sister's neighborhoods could be next. Welcome to America 2020 . . .

I can't speak for my neighbors, although based upon a couple of them, I believe that any attempt to "take over the neighborhood" and break into my home for sure, would result in them being blown back out the door, having been well ventilated.

Nothing going on here, just some mini-van with 'BLM' soaped on the rear window, with people honking and shooting them the finger. Several black families around here, doing nothing special. We're all armed out here, so we're not at all worried, and have a pretty active neighborhood watch group and lots of cameras. Anyone turning into these few blocks, especially at night, will see a couple of porch lights going on in every street and people on their porches watching them. Nobody here cares if some stranger 'feels uncomfortable' with the surveillance, and that include the black families, most are ex-military and don't give a shit about the George Floyds type vermin.

Great post. However, my concern lies not in waking up to a CHAZ style autonomous zone surrounding us but rather being overwhelmed by a mob of rioting barbarians. We live less than twenty miles north of Baltimore in a rural Maryland county. Should an incident similar to the one in Atlanta or Minneapolis occur around here then there's a very real possibility the mob will target nearby communities outside the city limits. While we also live just outside the gates of a military base, and I am currently serving in the ARNG, things could get very ugly, very quickly for us to the tune of mass arsons, looting, assaults—even murders—of people with lighter skin tones. Isn't having to have such a concern fucked up for any American like myself or any other who lives deep within the borders of our sovereign nation?

Gonna level with you. My wife is everything to me. Her parents live within a dozen miles and my own family isn't all that far away to the north—too close for comfort to other shithole democrat run, militant black populated cities. I've been mentally and materially planning for a worst case scenario—facing down a mob—for several weeks. First we thought it could end up being crowds of looters if the COVID business brought real food shortages. Now its zombie apocalypse style mobs of living human beings intent on destroying lives and dreams. Back to the leveling part. It won't be pretty. A few of my neighbors and I have collaborated on defensive strategies but what it's really going to come down to is victory through sheer attrition and psychological warfare. Put bluntly: kill or maim enough members of the mob to make the rest of them want to fuck off and never come back.

As I said, it's a hell of a thing. We're peaceful people. We get along with most of our neighbors, many of whom are black. We do our thing, follow our routines, pay our bills, follow the laws and we're working tirelessly toward our "big plan" dreams. However, if someone—anyone, or any number of them attempt to flood our lives with violence and/or threaten to take them, then they are going to pay in pain and blood and life. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

The other concern is I will get called up and deployed to one of those aforementioned shithole democrat run cities, leaving my wife on her own. She works on the edge of Baltimore but has been working from home since March. If that happens I'll send her somewhere safer, but for fuck's sake our home and neighborhood and fucking country should be safe "enough". Then of course there's worrying about her parents and mine, my siblings, her siblings—our extended families and friends. Hell, my kid brother just got married, just bought a house. He's done everything according to the "book", he's done everything right, he's earned it all—and now this . . . living in fear.

So yes, our neighborhood, my in-laws' neighborhood, my parents' or brother's or sister's neighborhoods could be next. Welcome to America 2020 . . .
I'm in exactly the same situation, brother. And I served 6 years in the ARNG myself too. I'm REALLY close to where rioters rioted, and they had to close down one WalMart and Walgreens. I've got nice neighbors where I am, both black & white, but the troublemakers could arrive at any time. Who knows when ?

I've got a .380 pistol with an extra clip, but I'm gonna go out and get some more firepower on my next payment July 1st. Hope everything stays calm till then.

I'm in exactly the same situation, brother. And I served 6 years in the ARNG myself too. I'm REALLY close to where rioters rioted, and they had to close down one WalMart and Walgreens. I've got nice neighbors where I am, both black & white, but the troublemakers could arrive at any time. Who knows when ?

I've got a .380 pistol with an extra clip, but I'm gonna go out and get some more firepower on my next payment July 1st. Hope everything stays calm till then.

Are the arsonists still active? They are in other cities, apparently.

Forum List

Back