Isaiah 53, the forbidden chapter of the Hebrew Bible

Christians are so obsessed with blood.

They drink it ... I hope metaphorically.

1200px-St_Michael_the_Archangel,_Findlay,_OH_-_bread_and_wine_crop_1.jpg

Under the Law, he shouldn't have been sacrificed, in the first place.
Under the Law, lambs could be sacrificed.
The lambs are supposed to have four legs, I am afraid.
Yup.

One lamb had two.
Then, it was a wrong lamb.
Who should the lamb have been if not Israel's Messiah?
There is no need in such a lamb as percieved by Christians.
Maybe because he wasn't the Christians' Messiah. He was Israel's Messiah.

The church age has no eschaton. It is everlasting. Why, then, would a messiah come to sacrifice himself again for the church when the church is already the reason a messiah died?
As far as I can understand, the Jewish messiah should be a human being. All these divine features are not only not required, but virtually are impossible according to the Jewish view.

As far as I can understand, the Jewish messiah should be a human being. All these divine features are not only not required, but virtually are impossible according to the Jewish view.
Agree. Jesus said he was not the Messiah the Jews were expecting. He was anointed, by God, for another purpose. Other than the lengthy passage of time, there is no reason to doubt a great political/human leader of the line of David may one day rule here on earth and make the Jewish nation a light to the Gentiles. Goodness knows Gentile political leaders and their nations could certainly use such a light.

Are they stoning women to death for adultery?
Take a few years to learn the laws of testimony and what it takes to become a judge capable of adjuvating such a case and find out that it is almost impossible to find someone guilty of an act rendering one liable to the death penalty.
You mean the Jews are banning guns and letting people get away with murder? That's old, and that's been going on for a long time, too.
Assimilated Jews are bleeding heart jackasses.

In the Land of Israel under Torah Law...
The onus of proof of a capital case for Jews is much greater than that for non-Jews.
Jews have to observe 613 realms of law.
Non-Jews have to observe 7 realms of law.
The less the onus, the more one is obligated to pay the price.

Noahide laws are complete bullshit.

Jewish people were given law as a light to the nations when the world was without shape or form and void. There is one way that leads to eternal life for all people, one truth, and one life. Not one law for Jews to keep for themselves and another for everyone else.

Noahide law is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

This is not kosher.

You better find a he-goat without blemish to slaughter for the expiation of your sin. Then throw the talmud, the traditions of men as Jesus called it, in the trash. Your life depends on it.

Ding or any rabbi who takes the law literally will do.

Last edited:
Christians are so obsessed with blood.

They drink it ... I hope metaphorically.

No. According to the official Roman Catholic Church teaching the eucharist becomes the body and blood of Christ, IN ACTUALITY , (after the priest goes hocus pocus) not metaphorically.

Some people would actually celebrate the death of their savior and then eat him in actuality.

Blood lust all of them, those bastards, they love Jesus so much. Scary isn't it?

"Just art thou,in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; For they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink." Rev 16:5

Last edited:
Keep in mind Jesus did not change the Jewish priesthood.
On the contrary, he did. Besides delivering the kingdom in the first century, he destroyed the temple in the first century.

That's the two-edged sword: kingdom and judgment. That is fundamentally the message of the New Testament.

Keep in mind Jesus did not change the Jewish priesthood.
On the contrary, he did. Besides delivering the kingdom in the first century, he destroyed the temple in the first century.

That's the two-edged sword: kingdom and judgment. That is fundamentally the message of the New Testament.

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

Thats the double edge.

Agree. Jesus said he was not the Messiah the Jews were expecting. He was anointed, by God, for another purpose. Other than the lengthy passage of time, there is no reason to doubt a great political/human leader of the line of David may one day rule here on earth and make the Jewish nation a light to the Gentiles. Goodness knows Gentile political leaders and their nations could certainly use such a light.
A light to the Gentiles - yes, that should be their purpose. But to do so, Judaism should undergo internal transformation. Abolish some practices and views which are outdated now.

Take a few years to learn the laws of testimony and what it takes to become a judge capable of adjuvating such a case and find out that it is almost impossible to find someone guilty of an act rendering one liable to the death penalty.
You mean the Jews are banning guns and letting people get away with murder? That's old, and that's been going on for a long time, too.

The onus of proof of a capital case for Jews is much greater than that for non-Jews.

Jewish people were given law as a light to the nations when the world was without shape or form and void. There is one way that leads to eternal life for all people, one truth, and one life. Not one law for Jews to keep for themselves and another for everyone else.

This is not kosher.

You better find a he-goat without blemish to slaughter for the expiation of your sin. Then throw the talmud, the traditions of men as Jesus called it, in the trash. Your life depends on it.

What do you mean? That there shouldn't be separate laws for the Jews and the Gentiles? That Judaism should have a single, universal for all form?

This is not kosher.

What do you mean? That there shouldn't be separate laws for the Jews and the Gentiles? That Judaism should have a single, universal for all form?

First of all it is not about Jew or Gentile, the law, instruction from otherworldly beings from a sphere of higher intelligences, when properly understood and applied, is beneficial for all people for all time will never become outdated or obsolete.

In full view of believers and unbelievers alike I have created new earth, new firmament, on which people from every nation, language, kingdom or tribe, can find common ground and live in peace.

kosher law is not about what you eat or don't eat, its about discerning between teaching, some clean some unclean for the express purpose of improving the mental health and quality of life of earthbound bipeds.

for instance If you eat the vile and loathsome flesh, (teaching) of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, (think deeply) it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will become an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

The essence of kosher law teaches people to stand guard over the sanctity of their own minds by discerning between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, reality and fantasy, life and death,. The consequence for failing to do so results in every form of mental illness known to man, death and hades, unspeakable torment and suffering.

This will always be relevant.

Divine law is about cause and effect, not crime and punishment.

Capisce?

Last edited:
Well, only in a vague form. It seems I will need to read your post several times more to try and get it.

In full view of believers and unbelievers alike I have created new earth, new firmament, on which all peoples can find common ground and live in peace
I would like this part to be put more clear, if you dont mind. When created? And what means the new earth?

Well, only in a vague form. It seems I will need to read your post several times more to try and get it.

In full view of believers and unbelievers alike I have created new earth, new firmament, on which all peoples can find common ground and live in peace
I would like this part to be put more clear, if you dont mind. When created? And what means the new earth?

I don't mind at all but little by little, one thing at a time.

Think of it as a gift wrapped present to the world with a pretty little bow on top.

Once you see whats been hidden inside you will have all the answers.

It is amazing how so called Christians bring up this passage to support the narrative about Jesus, but at the same time completely ignore 11th and 12th paragraphs which completely refute the absurd idea of Jesus' divinity.
Jesus is God and human. The problem isn't Christians. The problem is ignorance of Scripture.

It is amazing how so called Christians bring up this passage to support the narrative about Jesus, but at the same time completely ignore 11th and 12th paragraphs which completely refute the absurd idea of Jesus' divinity.
Jesus is God and human. The problem isn't Christians. The problem is ignorance of Scripture.
Jesus is God and human. Okay. What point did you want to make?

I made it. Some verses speak of the humanity of Jesus. Some verses speak of His Divinity

I made it. Some verses speak of the humanity of Jesus. Some verses speak of His Divinity
And what does it have to do with the OP or my response to it?

I responded to the post that Christians are confused about Scripture. That's not true. In fact, the Apostle Paul said that it's the unbelievers who have a veil over their eyes which is only lifted by Faith in Jesus Christ.

I responded to the post that Christians are confused about Scripture. That's not true. In fact, the Apostle Paul said that it's the unbelievers who have a veil over their eyes which is only lifted by Faith in Jesus Christ.
Actually, you misunderstood my point. I didn't say that Christians are confused about their scripture. What I said is that it is pointless to bring up a verse, in order to support some claim, while part of the verse contradicts their narrative.

Actually, you misunderstood my point. I didn't say that Christians are confused about their scripture. What I said is that it is pointless to bring up a verse, in order to support some claim, while part of the verse contradicts their narrative.
Are you claiming Isaiah 53 isn't referring to the Messiah?

Forum List

Back