ISIS cuts its fighters salaries in half

They should protest for higher minimum wage. They seem to have everything else in common with liberals may as well do it on this too.

Putin is bankrupting them

Oh Assy, you are still having those hot flashes for Pooootin, I see.

US Airstrikes Destroy ISIS Cash Stash Worth Millions - Breaking Israel News

You'll lose this one. I'm well aware of who is causing ISIS grief, the majority of US sorties come back w/o dropping their loads because Obungles fears harming civilians. No way to fight a war. Russia and Putin are causing the damage as your boy watches in amazement at how war is waged.

If you knew people in the know you would know all this but you depend on the news

You'll lose this one. I'm well aware of who is causing ISIS grief, the majority of US sorties come back w/o dropping their loads because Obungles fears harming civilians. No way to fight a war. Russia and Putin are causing the damage as your boy watches in amazement at how war is waged.

If you knew people in the know you would know all this but you depend on the news

No, your boy is bombing everyone. Here is the truth that you so conveniently overlook, or maybe ignore. You just love your Rusky pinup of Vlad...

80 Percent of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Don’t Target ISIS

No, your boy is bombing everyone. Here is the truth that you so conveniently overlook, or maybe ignore. You just love your Rusky pinup of Vlad...

That's from your know nothing news again. I'm not interested in some reporters view when I get my info from people who know what the real deal is. Just like your boy's Iranian/sailor thing, I'll know soon enough if he's playing you for the fool again.

I heard they increased the number of virgins each would get when he got killed and decreased the ages of the virgins.

That's from your know nothing news again. I'm not interested in some reporters view when I get my info from people who know what the real deal is. Just like your boy's Iranian/sailor thing, I'll know soon enough if he's playing you for the fool again.
From your prior service connections?

I heard they increased the number of virgins each would get when he got killed and decreased the ages of the virgins.
But they are still all males, since there is a female shortage in Heaven, what with all the glorious deaths and suicides in the name of Allah....

The evil MSM. They tell lies on your wet dream Pooootin? He must be a saint.

He us there to prop up Assad. You hot the hots for him also?

The evil MSM. They tell lies on your wet dream Pooootin? He must be a saint.

He us there to prop up Assad. You hot the hots for him also?

I'm simply pointing out you're being lied to. But you don't care as long as your boy looks good. Right?

well its good we are focusing on the important things instead of where their leader is..
Can anyone say "proxy"?

Forum List

Back