ISIS dissolves people in nitric acid

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
ISIS execute 25 people by lowering them into NITRIC ACID

You have to hand it to those crazy ISIS kids. They keep coming up with interesting Satanic ways to murder people

2gqALY4vPZ08bdc60e863fe588f1-3598477-Fighters_from_the_Iraqi_pro_government_forces_flash_the_sign_for-a-1_1463649306796.jpg

• As for those Toyato trucks, ISIS says thanks Obama!

These fanatics make Vlad the Impaler look like a rookie.

Be careful, folks.

There are some influential morons out there who are THIS close to calling you a racist.

No guff. Did you see the interview with the Pope saying that ISIS was a lot like Jesus sending their disciples around the world? I almost stroked out.

Last edited:

Be careful, folks.

There are some influential morons out there who are THIS close to calling you a racist.

No guff. Did you see the interview with the Pope saying that ISIS was a lot like Jesus sending their disciples around the world? I almost stroked freaking out.

Yep, pope francis, the Jesuit, claimed that ISIS, Jesus and his disciples were basically kindred souls. Those that are awake know all about the Jesuits and their history.

Be careful, folks.

No guff. Did you see the interview with the Pope saying that ISIS was a lot like Jesus sending their disciples around the world? I almost stroked freaking out.

Yep, pope francis, the Jesuit, claimed that ISIS, Jesus and his disciples were basically kindred souls. Those that are awake know all about the Jesuits and their history.

Well their history since they got infiltrated by commies after WW2. Prior to that they would slit their own Moms throats for the Pope.

But thats all ancient history now.

I wasn't joking earlier... I'm serious about sending a message to these idiots around the world. Turn those assholes into shadows on the ground and you won't see as many groups like them popping up like weeds anymore.

I wasn't joking earlier... I'm serious about sending a message to these idiots around the world. Turn those assholes into shadows on the ground and you won't see as many groups like them popping up like weeds anymore.

The government could easily destroy ISIS by simply putting out a bounty of $1 million on each ISIS head brought into a US consul or embassy anywhere in the world.

Once confirmed by satellite imagery, the bounty is paid out.

ISIS would vanish over night.

Forum List

Back