ISIS downs Russian jet ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Supposedly ISIS isn't capable of SAM's that could reach that altitude, but they are capable of hiding a bomb or bomber inside the jet ... So what is POOTIN' going to do now ? Playing fearless leader in the mid east is a bitch, he should have had a sit down convo with his little pal, 43 and hashed out some details before he teamed up with Ass -ad.

ISIS took credit for the crash, but has it been confirmed yet?

Yes, Putin pissed them off by going after the nasty little bastards. Stands to reason they would retaliate. What is your problem? Do you think we should all just sit back and let them run roughshod over any country they choose? Maybe keep looking the other way as they slaughter Christians and gays?

Supposedly ISIS isn't capable of SAM's that could reach that altitude, but they are capable of hiding a bomb or bomber inside the jet ... So what is POOTIN' going to do now ? Playing fearless leader in the mid east is a bitch, he should have had a sit down convo with his little pal, 43 and hashed out some details before he teamed up with Ass -ad.

you side with ISIS? Why is that?

you're an idiot ? why is that?

Anything's preferable to their ilk than standing by or supporting a strong White leader.

So Putin is finding out how well his big stick strategy will work

whatever, scooter...can you tell me why you side with isis over russia?

can you tell me why you somehow imagine I side with either ?

Jusy when you thought liberals could not be more pathetic.

This loser OP wonders why we think he is siding with the sandNIGGERS.

Honestly, I think this left wing dipshit maybe the dumbest one on this site.

siete said:
So what is POOTIN' going to do now ? Playing fearless leader in the mid east is a bitch, he should have had a sit down convo with his little pal, 43 and hashed out some details before he teamed up with Ass -ad

You relish that isis may have somehow downed a russian airliner...and then you dance off to drag bush into it...you purposely misspell putin's name and then make a derogatory remark about his "little pal".

It's pretty obvious you just wanted to make up an excuse to disparage bush..that was quite a reach...comical...

I thought putin already destroyed ISIS ? Maybe it's not that easy?

Just might be a CIA inspired take down...to cover for Obungles incompetence.

Above posts indicate Leftists would easily accept the ruse.

Just might be a CIA inspired take down...to cover for Obungles incompetence.

Above posts indicate Leftists would easily accept the ruse.

I can think of a cia inspired takedown that would REALLY help this country.

ISIS took credit for the crash, but has it been confirmed yet?

Yes, Putin pissed them off by going after the nasty little bastards. Stands to reason they would retaliate. What is your problem? Do you think we should all just sit back and let them run roughshod over any country they choose? Maybe keep looking the other way as they slaughter Christians and gays?

Not yet, but don't expect it to be confirmed. If this is true, it would literally cripple international air travel in that area, and probably also Europe.

Jusy when you thought liberals could not be more pathetic.

This loser OP wonders why we think he is siding with the sandNIGGERS.

Honestly, I think this left wing dipshit maybe the dumbest one on this site.

What a vile asshole you are. Why don't YOU tell us who did it instead of looking like a redneck cracker?

siete said:
So what is POOTIN' going to do now ? Playing fearless leader in the mid east is a bitch, he should have had a sit down convo with his little pal, 43 and hashed out some details before he teamed up with Ass -ad

You relish that isis may have somehow downed a russian airliner...and then you dance off to drag bush into it...you purposely misspell putin's name and then make a derogatory remark about his "little pal".

It's pretty obvious you just wanted to make up an excuse to disparage bush..that was quite a reach...comical...

Wow, you really need a chill pill. Answer the question: What IS Putin going to do now?

siete said:

Wow, you really need a chill pill. Answer the question: What IS Putin going to do now?

"chill pill"..how cute! and original, too!

I asked him why he supported isis over the russians...For some reason he won't give an answer with any substance...but he did manage to drag bush into it...

ask a ligit question about the politics in the mid east and the thread gets moved, and the RW hacks somehow imagine I side with isis...

maybe I should have posted a thread about Obama Sucks and gained favor of both.

Forum List

Back