ISIS is contained

Where is it contained? In Paris? In Orlando?

simple enough ... all we have to do is bomb the living shit out of Paris and Orlando, problem solved.

Right dumbasses?
No, the spineless liberals who run those countries should not have let them in in the first place, dumbass.

dont let homegrown terrorists in the country ... how does that work MORON?
Don't let MUSLIMS into the country, shut down mosques, outlaw Islam. You want to practice the religion of terror, move to an Islamic country, moron.

I'll ask you gin since you bumped the thread.

how do you keep homegrown terrorists out of the country?

First step stop letting them into the country

simple enough ... all we have to do is bomb the living shit out of Paris and Orlando, problem solved.

Right dumbasses?
No, the spineless liberals who run those countries should not have let them in in the first place, dumbass.

Don't let MUSLIMS into the country, shut down mosques, outlaw Islam. You want to practice the religion of terror, move to an Islamic country, moron.

so how would YOU stop letting homegrown terrorists in the country ?

so how would YOU stop letting homegrown terrorists in the country ?

Again, first step, don't let more in.

Most homegrowns are first or second generation....keep them out.
second, shut down any mosques that preach about killing and infidels
third, make an example of anyone who does or tries to kill people...Drop them in a vat full of bacon grease and let em drown....and youtube it.

Do you have trouble understanding the words?

nah, I understand you're too damn stupid to understand homegrown ...

try this

SJ, you're a homegrown dumbass.
I understand you're too stupid to understand "shut down mosques, outlaw Islam".

both go underground ... again, how the hell will that stop homegrown terrorists ... you registered DUMBASS YOU.
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? First, you stop bringing more into the fucking country! Second, you shut down ALL the mosques. Again, we hear the same bullshit argument from you that we hear from every other Obama sycophant in this country, which is "but what about all the OTHER terrorists???". Your stupid liberal argument is always the same, "If it doesn't stop ALL forms of terrorism, why bother?".

try this

both go underground ... again, how the hell will that stop homegrown terrorists ... you registered DUMBASS YOU.
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? First, you stop bringing more into the fucking country! Second, you shut down ALL the mosques. Again, we hear the same bullshit argument from you that we hear from every other Obama sycophant in this country, which is "but what about all the OTHER terrorists???". Your stupid liberal argument is always the same, "If it doesn't stop ALL forms of terrorism, why bother?".

dumb sob's ...

homegrown
BORN HERE
LIVED HERE ALL THEIR LIVES
RECRUITED VIA INTERNET/SOCIAL MEDIA

RW's must be the dumbest bastards breathing ...

stop bringing homegrown terrorists here... :alcoholic:

:lmao:

try this

dumb sob's ...

homegrown
BORN HERE
LIVED HERE ALL THEIR LIVES
RECRUITED VIA INTERNET/SOCIAL MEDIA

RW's must be the dumbest bastards breathing ...

stop bringing homegrown terrorists here... :alcoholic:

:lmao:
Stupid ass. Muslims would cut your damn head off in a heartbeat, you idiot.

They have taken up residence in between your ears rent free. Why do you subsidize ISIS?
Well because you Obama and Clinton folks want to keep inviting them into our country.....we'd rather not be blown up shopping at a mall.

You are an idiot. I tolerate Obama and respect the office.

I never have mindlessly passed on the hatred pushed onto republican Americans by Newt Gingrich. It is not our responsibility to be disrespectful assholes just because it serves scum like Newt and Turd Blossom.

I hated Clinton and still do. Bill is a weasel. He is a sexual predator. He should be doing time for rape.

If there were laws against being a stupid hack stooge you would be right along side of Clinton. Be thankful we live in a country where just being a moron won't get you arrested.

Barrypuppet is a joke....just like the Bush and Clinton crime family. Does it not give you pause for thought that a Bush, Clinton or a Barrypuppet has been pushing the same policies since 1988????? Does that not give you pause for thought??? Wake the fuck up, dude.....

He is no worse than the GOP and Dem leadership in Congress for the last 8 years. I'll settle for Obama not invading a bunch of countries and continuing Bush's nearly driving the country completely off a financial cliff. You all think things couldn't easily be a hell of a lot worse. I know better. GOVERNMENT has been a joke for the last 6 presidential terms.

Barrypuppet has been using ISIS to fight proxy wars just like the Bush and Clinton puppets....not a damn thing has changed.
LMAO at you! You should be a science fiction writer.

Well because you Obama and Clinton folks want to keep inviting them into our country.....we'd rather not be blown up shopping at a mall.

I never have mindlessly passed on the hatred pushed onto republican Americans by Newt Gingrich. It is not our responsibility to be disrespectful assholes just because it serves scum like Newt and Turd Blossom.

I hated Clinton and still do. Bill is a weasel. He is a sexual predator. He should be doing time for rape.

If there were laws against being a stupid hack stooge you would be right along side of Clinton. Be thankful we live in a country where just being a moron won't get you arrested.

Barrypuppet is a joke....just like the Bush and Clinton crime family. Does it not give you pause for thought that a Bush, Clinton or a Barrypuppet has been pushing the same policies since 1988????? Does that not give you pause for thought??? Wake the fuck up, dude.....

He is no worse than the GOP and Dem leadership in Congress for the last 8 years. I'll settle for Obama not invading a bunch of countries and continuing Bush's nearly driving the country completely off a financial cliff. You all think things couldn't easily be a hell of a lot worse. I know better. GOVERNMENT has been a joke for the last 6 presidential terms.

Barrypuppet has been using ISIS to fight proxy wars just like the Bush and Clinton puppets....not a damn thing has changed.

Nope, Wikileaks just recently proved that ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL has the full support of the WH and secretary of state. That is why Russia was able to do more damage to ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL in two weeks than Barrypuppet and friends did for 7 years and why is that? Because they are a proxy army....Google "Scott Bennett, military whistle blower"....learn, grow, evolve. (snicker)

Last edited:

Twilight Zone time.

Nope, Wikileaks just recently proved that ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL has the full support of the WH and secretary of state. That is why Russia was able to do more damage to ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL in two weeks than Barrypuppet and friends did for 7 years and why is that? Because they are a proxy army....Google "Scott Bennett, military whistle blower"....learn, grow, evolve. (snicker)

Forum List

Back