ISIS is the richest terrorist organization on the planet

Obama created ISIS

He abandoned the ME and left our money and material for ISIS to claim

"Follow the money and cut it off". Oh if it were only that simple.

But knowing who funds it and waking up to the facts is a good start.

ISIS is what was left when Boosh tried to destroy them in the Iraq war....They threw everything we had at them, but they survived...But no, Oblama did not finance them, That would be other Sunni ME nations and Europe...

Obama created ISIS

He abandoned the ME and left our money and material for ISIS to claim

You know we were kicked out, right? Did you think we could leave our military in Iraq with an immunity assurance. You need to read up on things before you make stupid statements.

Iraq prime minister: Immunity issue scuttled U.S. troop deal - Washington Times

Now that ISIS is occupying a third of Iraq, I expect al-Maliki is having second thoughts about his demands on immunity.

ISIS: Follow the Money and Cut It Off

This is some scary stuff. With this kind of money they can buy pretty much anything they want, including nuclear weapons from North Korea.

DPRK wouldn't sell nukes to ISIS or anyone they thought would actually use them. Source of the nuke is easy to determine and they'd become a target for a retalliatory strike.

No nation is going to use nukes unless all is lost, including giving/selling them to proxies. Terrorists on the other hand, would.

"Follow the money and cut it off". Oh if it were only that simple.

But knowing who funds it and waking up to the facts is a good start.

They are selling Iraqi oil from fields they have captured. We need to help the Kurds reclaim those fields and we need to start sending better weapons to the Peshmerga. They seem to be the only ones who will not cut and run when ISIS approaches.

The left made ISIS rich with the motto no blood for oil. ISIS was quite willing to spend blood for oil. That's why they have it. It's making them a fortune. They have the armament we left behind. They have the oil we refused to protect. They have the Americans we instructed into hating America first.

All together, we made ISIS pretty comfy.

we may send more for them to capture as well.

"The Obama administration has set aside $500 million to help arm and train vetted members of the Syrian opposition, who are now fighting both the Assad regime, and extremist opposition groups such as ISIS and al-Nusrah Front but that program is not set to begin for another year.

Kirby told reporters that there are no plans to speed the assistance and training. He said while the Pentagon does understand the urgency of addressing the extremist problem in Syria, the program is still subject to Congressional approval and needs to be implemented carefully, to make sure only vetted opposition members and groups receive U.S. assistance."

ISIS Threat Focus on Syria But US In No Hurry to Act - ABC News

ISIS is what was left when Boosh tried to destroy them in the Iraq war....They threw everything we had at them, but they survived...But no, Oblama did not finance them, That would be other Sunni ME nations and Europe...

He may as well-------after we left they walked right in and took all the weapons they wanted.

p5fmc.png

When things get tough, the INCOMPETENT head for the "Vineyard!"

But this was "BUSH'S FAULT!" :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The Iraqi troops once loyal to Maliki, now ?????, that the US didn't train, leave behind the US weaponry....................how long should the US stay in a nation that does not want US troops? A decade, two decades?

The Iraqi troops once loyal to Maliki, now ?????, that the US didn't train, leave behind the US weaponry....................how long should the US stay in a nation that does not want US troops? A decade, two decades?

they didn't want to enter into an agreement where we would keep a presence. some seem to forget that it isn't our place to just occupy countries who don't want us there.

they didn't want to enter into an agreement where we would keep a presence. some seem to forget that it isn't our place to just occupy countries who don't want us there.

Yes, we stayed in Germany because of the USSR, and Japan because of China(.)

The RWers think we should have just moved into Iraq for eternal occupation. If our soldiers could not operate with immunity, they had no place in this country. You think Maliki is sorry he kicked us out?

Forum List

Back