ISIS killing Down Syndrome children

The sooner these animals are wiped from the planet the better.

ISIS Begins Institutional Extermination of Children With Down’s Syndrome and Deformities at the Behest of Sharia Judges

How much more depraved can ISIS get? Group's Sharia judges order children with Down's syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in chilling echo of the Nazis
  • ISIS has reportedly issued fatwa ordering disabled children be killed
  • Iraqi activist group claims more than 38 disabled children already killed
  • Nazis murdered disabled because they were a 'burden'

ISIS have issued a fatwa which orders children with Down's syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in a chilling echo to the workings of the Nazis, it is claimed.

Sharia judges have apparently ruled that ISIS followers are authorised to 'kill newborn babies with Down's Syndrome or congenital deformities and disabled children' in their latest sickening act.

More than 38 children born with deformities and Down's syndrome, aged between one week and three months, have already been killed by lethal injection or suffocation, according to Iraqi activist group Mosul Eye.

The organisation, which released the a video report highlighting the depraved acts, said the killings took place in ISIS strongholds in Syria and Mosul, northern Iraq.

Read more: Sharia judges order children with Down’s syndrome to be killed
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you still won't let Syrian refugees in.

Try staying on point, stupid
It is the point. No matter how badly ISIS treats Muslims, including retarded children, you hold your nose and won't let them have refugee status.

You're deflecting, I don't play the deflection game

And we have members here making excuses for ISIS.
They should incorporate with planned parenthood and open an aBay site.
* Parts needed____
"Model-Color______
*Tim/age of harvest___
A) 0-8 months
Alternate models
0-8 years_____
9-16_____
16-21______

(R) or (D)__________ although no differences have been found. The price remains the same.

yall could care less what lies you spread is that it.....i traced your link back to fakebook...so i take it that is all you have?

If you don't believe it you don''t believe it, I don't care. Now stop your whining, I despise whining

You're ignored, four posts and all you've done is whine. That and I have no use for a muzzie terrorist lover. Bye

ISIS is doing what they have to according to their muslim religion.
However, white people kill its babies even without any deformities and deseases. This is called abortion and millions of babies are being killed every year. Anyone wants to wipe white race off the planet?

Well yeah....if they're democrats.

ISIS Begins Institutional Extermination of Children With Down’s Syndrome and Deformities at the Behest of Sharia Judges

How much more depraved can ISIS get? Group's Sharia judges order children with Down's syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in chilling echo of the Nazis

ISIS have issued a fatwa which orders children with Down's syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in a chilling echo to the workings of the Nazis, it is claimed.

Sharia judges have apparently ruled that ISIS followers are authorised to 'kill newborn babies with Down's Syndrome or congenital deformities and disabled children' in their latest sickening act.

More than 38 children born with deformities and Down's syndrome, aged between one week and three months, have already been killed by lethal injection or suffocation, according to Iraqi activist group Mosul Eye.

The organisation, which released the a video report highlighting the depraved acts, said the killings took place in ISIS strongholds in Syria and Mosul, northern Iraq.

It is the point. No matter how badly ISIS treats Muslims, including retarded children, you hold your nose and won't let them have refugee status.

It's not a deflection. Are you proposing we should take in these Syrian refugees or would you rather just leave them to die at the hands of ISIS?

53089ec480b2a08370d66205a9442bbb.jpg

It's not a deflection. Are you proposing we should take in these Syrian refugees or would you rather just leave them to die at the hands of ISIS?

I'll take the children in, the adults need to man up and fight their battles. How's that? :)

I'll take the children in, the adults need to man up and fight their battles. How's that? :)
It's a start. Call your congressmen. But don't deprive the children of their parents.

It's a start. Call your congressmen. But don't deprive the children of their parents.

The parents need to stand against their enemy. We can't afford all these refugees and it's obvious they can't be vetted

which political party supports policies which help disabled children, rather than abandon them over dollar bills?

:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back