ISIS killing Down Syndrome children

The sooner these animals are wiped from the planet the better.

ISIS Begins Institutional Extermination of Children With Down’s Syndrome and Deformities at the Behest of Sharia Judges

How much more depraved can ISIS get? Group's Sharia judges order children with Down's syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in chilling echo of the Nazis
  • ISIS has reportedly issued fatwa ordering disabled children be killed
  • Iraqi activist group claims more than 38 disabled children already killed
  • Nazis murdered disabled because they were a 'burden'

ISIS have issued a fatwa which orders children with Down's syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in a chilling echo to the workings of the Nazis, it is claimed.

Sharia judges have apparently ruled that ISIS followers are authorised to 'kill newborn babies with Down's Syndrome or congenital deformities and disabled children' in their latest sickening act.

More than 38 children born with deformities and Down's syndrome, aged between one week and three months, have already been killed by lethal injection or suffocation, according to Iraqi activist group Mosul Eye.

The organisation, which released the a video report highlighting the depraved acts, said the killings took place in ISIS strongholds in Syria and Mosul, northern Iraq.

Read more: Sharia judges order children with Down’s syndrome to be killed
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Another example of how progressives and jihadists think alike.

No wonder they're in love.

When you start killing children it becomes a much bigger problem

Progressives have always killed children.

We consider the killing of children with deformities and "defects" to be contemptible, but how different is it to kill an unborn child for the same reason? IOW, if the thread title stated that ISIS was aborting these children instead of killing them after they're born, many in America would applaud them.

We consider the killing of children with deformities and "defects" to be contemptible, but how different is it to kill an unborn child for the same reason? IOW, if the thread title stated that ISIS was aborting these children instead of killing them after they're born, many in America would applaud them.
They already applaud them.

ISIS Begins Institutional Extermination of Children With Down’s Syndrome and Deformities at the Behest of Sharia Judges

How much more depraved can ISIS get? Group's Sharia judges order children with Down's syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in chilling echo of the Nazis

ISIS have issued a fatwa which orders children with Down's syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in a chilling echo to the workings of the Nazis, it is claimed.

Sharia judges have apparently ruled that ISIS followers are authorised to 'kill newborn babies with Down's Syndrome or congenital deformities and disabled children' in their latest sickening act.

More than 38 children born with deformities and Down's syndrome, aged between one week and three months, have already been killed by lethal injection or suffocation, according to Iraqi activist group Mosul Eye.

The organisation, which released the a video report highlighting the depraved acts, said the killings took place in ISIS strongholds in Syria and Mosul, northern Iraq.

I take this with a grain of salt. As during war there are all sorts of 'reported' atrocities that don't hold up. Babies being dropped on the floor as soldiers steal incubators come to mind.

So, Sunniman...it does not bother you that downs children are being murdered?
Why should I be bothered over a fake story? ..... :dunno:

I do not support fake story either but I strongly believe that ISIS are capable of doing these kinds of atrocities. They are doing a lot worse than this so what made you think this is a fake.
Why are you defending the ISIS?

I do not support fake story either but I strongly believe that ISIS are capable of doing these kinds of atrocities. They are doing a lot worse than this so what made you think this is a fake.
I'm not defending them......but neither am I going to get all worked up over a fraudulent news story. .... :cool:

I'm not defending them......but neither am I going to get all worked up over a fraudulent news story. .... :cool:
You don't get worked up about any of the stories of muslim atrocities. You certainly never admit they're taking place, nor speak out against the jihadists who commit them.

You don't get worked up about any of the stories of muslim atrocities. You certainly never admit they're taking place, nor speak out against the jihadists who commit them.

This one seems a little over the top. And outside the ISIS narrative. There's nothing in their rhetoric to indicate any particular position regarding downs syndrome.

ISIS killing gays? Apostates? Infidels? Totally makes sense. ISIS drowning kittens or choking out disabled kids? Seems a little over the top. And too much like the 'Iraqi soldiers are dumping Kuwaiti babies on the ground as they steal their incubators' line for me to take it at face value.

NY daily, NY post, news max, al Masdar news, india today news, news.com.au, belfast telegraph, rt, tribune............

The Muslim loving Liberals have their complete support too!

NY daily, NY post, news max, al Masdar news, india today news, news.com.au, belfast telegraph, rt, tribune............

And not one of them has confirmed it. Its an unconfirmed report.

Says the Muslim lover.

Says the Muslim lover.

Laughing.....with a "Muslim lover' being anyone who is waiting for a report to be confirmed before I lose my shit over it?

This is a mistake Republicans often make. They call Isis evil for outright killing the disabled. But for them it's OK to do it much slower:

Republicans defund americans with disabilities - Google Search

Somehow they keep getting away with it. If Isis is evil for doing it quick, why aren't Republicans for doing it slow?

This is a mistake Republicans often make. They call Isis evil for outright killing the disabled. But for them it's OK to do it much slower:

Republicans defund americans with disabilities - Google Search

Somehow they keep getting away with it. If Isis is evil for doing it quick, why aren't Republicans for doing it slow?

Gawd you're one stupid son of bitch

Forum List

Back