ISIS Leader Abu Bakr poisioned

I read this earlier this morning, but didn't post about it because the news sounds sketchy. If true this could deal a huge blow to ISIS's moral. There's already a huge offensive against Mosul planned for later this month. Once Mosul falls their hold on Iraq will pretty much be over. After that I'd be tempted to say fuck Syria. Let them take care of their own shithole.

He has been killed in drone strikes a couple of times now.

Yes he keeps being killed and then rising from the dead, now he's risen from the dead for the third time only to be poisoned, so he's going to be dead again until in a few months time the MSM will announce that he's been killed in a drone strike again :smoke:

I read this earlier this morning, but didn't post about it because the news sounds sketchy. If true this could deal a huge blow to ISIS's moral. There's already a huge offensive against Mosul planned for later this month. Once Mosul falls their hold on Iraq will pretty much be over. After that I'd be tempted to say fuck Syria. Let them take care of their own shithole.

"After that I'd be tempted to say fuck Syria. Let them take care of their own shithole."

No say fuck Syria, let them take care of their own shithole and then I can give you a winner rating.

I think that's why few media outlets are reporting on it yet, and why I didn't post a thread about it earlier. After so many false reports the news outlets are holding out for solid news. It could very well be true this time though. We'll see.

"After that I'd be tempted to say fuck Syria. Let them take care of their own shithole."

No say fuck Syria, let them take care of their own shithole and then I can give you a winner rating.

I'd definitely say fuck Syria if they weren't bordering so many of our allies.

Other leaders have

The October Surprise could be that Osama bin-Laden himself rises from the dead, WTF?! :eek-52:

Yes it's just like this.

night3.jpg

I'd definitely say fuck Syria if they weren't bordering so many of our allies.

Well yes, that's a good point.

The thing about saying "fuck Syria let them take care of their own shithole" is...history and innocent human lives.

What if we had said that to the Jews in Europe in 1941? We tried. But thank god we got involved.

Forum List

Back