ISIS mass executions on video.

This was in Tikrit 2014.

The US created and funded ISIS in action . From America with love --- the planets most dangerous terrorist group . Then, the poster is so ignorant, he imagines Wiki is a reliable source in matters like these . A Deep State front organisation and he blindly accepts it and believes their every word . Lock him up for being Deaf , Dumb and Blind .

The US created and funded ISIS in action . From America with love --- the planets most dangerous terrorist group . Then, the poster is so ignorant, he imagines Wiki is a reliable source in matters like these . A Deep State front organisation and he blindly accepts it and believes their every word . Lock him up for being Deaf , Dumb and Blind .
Are you talking to me? Are you suggesting that I should be locked up?

Are you talking to me? Are you suggesting that I should be locked up?
Let's be honest here, we all need to be.

Human freedom is far too risky.

Luckily, the democrat party understands this.

Nope. Stop lying. The US didn't create ISIS. ISIS was unintended consequences of the Iraq war and installing the Iranian stooge Maliki.

:thankusmile: Yep any serious researcher knows that the us indeed funded Isis the fact our resident sockpuppet troll surada hates your posts proves you hit a home run.:abgg2q.jpg::up:and that indeed is comedy gold anybody would actually use Wikipedia as a source,about the only thing it reports truthfully is the history of sports.:rofl:

:thankusmile: Yep any serious researcher knows that the us indeed funded Isis the fact our resident sockpuppet troll surada hates your posts proves you hit a home run.:abgg2q.jpg::up:and that indeed is comedy gold anybody would actually use Wikipedia as a source,about the only thing it reports truthfully is the histor of sports.:rofl:
You should follow the links provided on Wikipedia.

ISIS came out of Camp Brucca prison in Iraq in 2004. It was like a finishing school for jihadis.

Maliki is Shia and spent most of his life in Iran.
yes-----somehow shiites and sunnis have not gotten along----a fact I noticed
long ago----well not so long ago ----I was not BORN that long ago. Isn't it delightful
that sunni KSA had decided to start getting along

yes-----somehow shiites and sunnis have not gotten along----a fact I noticed
long ago----well not so long ago ----I was not BORN that long ago. Isn't it delightful
that sunni KSA had decided to start getting along

Shia in KSA are mostly merchant class and oil workers. Very different from Iran .

Forum List

Back