Isis Murdering Christian Children

I have a feeling I could suggest Elvis is still alive and doing tours with Andy Kaufmann, and you'd buy it.

Jim Hoft.
Jim Fucking Hoft.

SMH...

Answer the question and I might.

Do you believe ISIS is murdering people in mass?

I have a feeling I could suggest Elvis is still alive and doing tours with Andy Kaufmann, and you'd buy it.

Jim Hoft.
Jim Fucking Hoft.

SMH...

No. I have no reliable information to that effect. And neither do you.

How 'bout that bridge though? You could charge tolls.

Jim Hoft.
Jim Fucking Hoft.

SMH...

No. I have no reliable information to that effect. And neither do you.

How 'bout that bridge though? You could charge tolls.

I assume that you reject pretty much every news outlet in existence.

Iraqi witnesses recall horrors in Tal Afar Mosul - CNN.com

Does anyone here feel like Pogo? Is the press lying about ISIS?

Does anyone here feel like Pogo? Is the press lying about ISIS?

Jim Hoft speaks --- and you're buying. That pretty much says it all.

If you liked that story you'll love this one

And this one too. All cut from the same cloth.

Step right up. Salivate! Good boy. Here is biscuit.

That'll be $35,000. Finder's fee.

They would care more if they were white Christian children...But it seems more will die when a rwer gets elected and nukes the entire region...

Like it or not, Isis are Muslims. Calling them ‘monsters’ lets us off the hook

By the way I don’t think it’s even helpful for him to describe the unfortunate Mr Haines as a ‘British hero’. Even if he hadn’t been an aid worker, but an inoffensive businessman, his murder would still be barbarous. Somehow, I don’t think we need a hierarchy of victimhood.

Like it or not Isis are Muslims. Calling them monsters lets us off the hook Spectator Blogs

By the way I don’t think it’s even helpful for him to describe the unfortunate Mr Haines as a ‘British hero’. Even if he hadn’t been an aid worker, but an inoffensive businessman, his murder would still be barbarous. Somehow, I don’t think we need a hierarchy of victimhood.

Like it or not Isis are Muslims. Calling them monsters lets us off the hook Spectator Blogs

Composition Fallacy
Hasty Generalization Fallacy

Composition Fallacy

That does't apply, as far as I see it.

I got what the writer meant.

Composition Fallacy

And the writer commits the fallacies.
By the same logic, the Eric Rudolphs and Scott Roeders and Tim McVeighs are Christians.

....So what?

We're concerned with their political activities in both cases -- not their religious ones. Subsuming them into the set of "those who share their politics" is useful; subsuming them into the set of "those who share their religion" is not. In both cases.

They may all have brown eyes too -- that's irrelevant.

Get what I mean?

Composition Fallacy

By the same logic, the Eric Rudolphs and Scott Roeders and Tim McVeighs are Christians.

....So what?

We're concerned with their political activities in both cases -- not their religious ones. Subsuming them into the set of "those who share their politics" is useful; subsuming them into the set of "those who share their religion" is not. In both cases.

Get what I mean?

Religion is their politics.

Convert or die.

Haven't you been reading the newspapers? Jihadi John never shuts up about Islam.

Composition Fallacy

....So what?

Get what I mean?

Religion is their politics.

Convert or die.

You have that backwards; politics is their "religion". For the original statement to be true, all Muslims would be engaging in or at a minimum supporting the same policies, simply by virtue of being Muslim. Just as all Catholics would necessarily be engaging in or at a minimum supporting Eric Rudolph bombing people, simply by virtue of being Catholic.

Can't have it both ways.

Haven't you been reading the newspapers? Jihadi John never shuts up about Islam.

I don't know who the fuck that is, no.

Logical fallacies. No one is talking about all Muslims. Only THOSE Muslims.

If you want to lose your temper with expletives, Jihadi John is the beheader-in-chief. With an accent like Ali G.

Perhaps this could be the answer:

When Islamist terrorists stormed a school in Beslan, southern Russia, just over a decade ago, not only Russians and the West were aghast, but so too were many Ossetians, Chechens, and, more generally, Islamists otherwise supportive of militancy and violence.

The victimization of the children was too great to bare for many, and led them to question just what it meant to put the rhetoric they once embraced into action.

In the aftermath of the Beslan massacre, radicalism did not diminish, but the Chechen and Ossetian ability to fundraise and recruit did and, for a moment at least, men and women of all religions stood against Islamist radicalism.

Islamist Atrocities and the End of Outrage Commentary Magazine

I'm not the OP, Opie.

I can't believe you were gullible enough to post this crapola. This is an all-timer.

Do you really think ISIS ISN'T killing Christian children?

Forum List

Back