ISIS Recruiting In America.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
You know Hillary ran her lying mouth to say they were using trump as a tool to recruit. FACT of the matter is they use HER husband and Obama as the tools.
Here for your viewing is a REAL ISIS recruits in America video.

You know Hillary ran her lying mouth to say they were using trump as a tool to recruit. FACT of the matter is they use HER husband and Obama as the tools.
Here for your viewing is a REAL ISIS recruits in America video.

You think they will take Trump?

David Gregory: "If you knew your statements were being used as a recruitment tool for ISIS, would you stop making them?"

Trump: "No."

Meet the Press. December 20, 2015.

:thup:

David Gregory: "If you knew your statements were being used as a recruitment tool for ISIS, would you stop making them?"

I suspect the Allies' statements helped Hitler and Hirohito as well.

Did we care?

I suspect the Allies' statements helped Hitler and Hirohito as well.

Did we care?

lol @ ISIS = Nazi Germany & Imperial Japan

Who said ISIS equaled either, or both?

I was responding to the idiocy regarding free speech as a "recruitment tool"

David Gregory is back on Meet the Press?

Hmmm ...

Well, to the modern 'Conservative' hiding under his bed. Same as Ebola equaled the Black Plague.

Obama and Hillary created ISIS, they should get royalties.

This isn't about free speech.

This is about a Presidential candidate who doesn't have the temperament or savvy to understand that his words could wind up killing Americans.

This is about a Presidential candidate who doesn't have the temperament or savvy to understand that his words could wind up killing Americans.
So you prefer to let terrorists intimidate us into giving up our first amendment rights?

So you prefer to let terrorists intimidate us into giving up our first amendment rights?

Who said anything about "giving up first amendment rights"?

Well, the 'Conservatives' believe that if you remind someone in the spotlight that what they say does have consequences, that you are violating their freedom of speech.

Everyone who suggests any American should refrain from speaking his or her mind because it might make our enemies mad.

Everyone who suggests any American should refrain from speaking his or her mind because it might make our enemies mad.

:lol:

Are you saying that people having the tenacity to disagree with you somehow violates your first amendment rights?

Are you saying that people having the tenacity to disagree with you somehow violates your first amendment rights?
No, stupid, I'm saying that your pals are suggesting we should "watch what we say" for fear of upsetting our enemies. You're really desperate to put words in my mouth, aren't you?

No, stupid, I'm saying that your pals are suggesting we should "watch what we say" for fear of upsetting our enemies. You're really desperate to put words in my mouth, aren't you?

Anyone suggesting that Trump "watch what he say" is using their free speech, not violating Trump's.

You guys really have the persecution meme down to a science, don't you?

Forum List

Back