ISIS Recruiting In America.

Obama and Hillary created ISIS, they should get royalties.

Trump said it like it happened...Cheney and his little dog Bush opened the door to terrorists when we entered Iraq...Funny how that seems to be such faint memory for some.

images

So you prefer to let terrorists intimidate us into giving up our first amendment rights?

Who said anything about "giving up first amendment rights"?
Everyone who suggests any American should refrain from speaking his or her mind because it might make our enemies mad.

:lol:

Are you saying that people having the tenacity to disagree with you somehow violates your first amendment rights?
No, stupid, I'm saying that your pals are suggesting we should "watch what we say" for fear of upsetting our enemies. You're really desperate to put words in my mouth, aren't you?

Anyone suggesting that Trump "watch what he say" is using their free speech, not violating Trump's.

You guys really have the persecution meme down to a science, don't you?
Where did I say anyone was violating anyone's free speech?

Who said anything about "giving up first amendment rights"?
Everyone who suggests any American should refrain from speaking his or her mind because it might make our enemies mad.

Are you saying that people having the tenacity to disagree with you somehow violates your first amendment rights?
No, stupid, I'm saying that your pals are suggesting we should "watch what we say" for fear of upsetting our enemies. You're really desperate to put words in my mouth, aren't you?

Anyone suggesting that Trump "watch what he say" is using their free speech, not violating Trump's.

You're right, I'll rephrase.

Anyone suggesting that Trump "watch what he say" is using their free speech, not giving it up.

Anyone suggesting that Trump "watch what he say" is using their free speech, not giving it up.
I didn't say that either. They're not giving theirs up, they're suggesting that Trump should give up his.

I didn't say that either. They're not giving theirs up, they're suggesting that Trump should give up his.

No, telling Trump to shut the fuck up is not telling him to "give up" his freedom of speech. It's criticizing his speech - which the whole goddamn point of freedom of speech in the first place.

No, telling Trump to shut the fuck up is not telling him to "give up" his freedom of speech. It's criticizing his speech - which the whole goddamn point of freedom of speech in the first place.
Two things: I didn't say they were "telling him to give up his freedom of speech", I said they were "suggesting" it. Having said that, your statement is wrong. TELLING someone to shut the fuck up IS telling them to give up their freedom of speech, not "criticizing" their speech. You're not doing too well tonight.

Who said ISIS equaled either, or both?

I was responding to the idiocy regarding free speech as a "recruitment tool"

This isn't about free speech.

This is about a Presidential candidate who doesn't have the temperament or savvy to understand that his words could wind up killing Americans.

I disagree. ISIS doesn't need ANY excuse to kill anyone and everyone.

Trump says what he thinks and I doubt he cares what ISIS thinks about it.

ISIS will kill Americans any chance they get regardless of what Trump says or doesn't say.

This is about a Presidential candidate who doesn't have the temperament or savvy to understand that his words could wind up killing Americans.

Just say no to appeasement.
THAT is whats getting Americans killed!!

How about we kill them first.

I don't think we should be killing Presidential candidates.

Of course, I was not referring to presidential candidates. You do not make connections well.

Obama and Hillary created ISIS, they should get royalties.

Trump said it like it happened...Cheney and his little dog Bush opened the door to terrorists when we entered Iraq...Funny how that seems to be such faint memory for some.

images

Actually, historically according to you idiot Liberals, there were no terrorists in Iraq from the git-go.
Now, under Obama, is a fucking breeding ground for them and those who support them (you).
Short penis and attention span, idiot?

Actually, historically according to you idiot Liberals, there were no terrorists in Iraq from the git-go.
Now, under Obama, is a fucking breeding ground for them and those who support them (you).
Short penis and attention span, idiot?
Being an ass is not going to make your argument any stronger in fact you look stupid
I find your remark that Bush's invasion into Iraq has nothing to do what Isis is today, this comment alone is the most dysfunctional avoidance of why your party is losing. Until you take responsibly for Bush's part in this you will continue to lose.

For The Record, Yes, George W. Bush Did Help Create ISIS
ISIS was created by the Iraqi coalition authority, which ousted the entire government of Iraq. It was when 30,000 individuals who are part of the Iraqi military were forced out. They had no employment, they had no income, yet they were left with access to all the same arms and weapons." (Bush walked back those comments Thursday, saying that "knowing what we know now," he would not have invaded the country.)

Jeb Bush: 'ISIS didn't exist when my brother was president' and al-Qaida was 'wiped out'

"The fact is that the few remnants of the organization found refuge in Syria, and it was there that they found the space and time to rebuild in 2009-11, and by summer 2012 they were strong enough to reemerge in Sunni Arab provinces in Iraq," he said. "Although there will always be remnants of terror groups, I say that Jeb Bush is accurate that AQI was wiped out."

But al-Qaida did have a rebirth, Harvey said.

"Both al-Qaida as a larger organization, and the Islamic State are far more powerful, diffused into more lands and among more distant peoples than at any time during the Bush years," Harvey said.
george-bush-quote-meme-final-1024x682.jpg

Forum List

Back