ISIS says we will raise our flag over the Whitehouse.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
ISIS today says we will raise our flag over the Whitehouse. Leading from behind,cut and running worldwide HAS A VERY HIGH COST!!!

ISIS says we will raise our flag over the Whitehouse,WILL THEY WALK IN ON A RED CARPET?? WELCOMED BY OUR CLUELESS "leader"!

GISMYS, where do you stand on the issue of ISIS? Do you believe that they are a threat to the US? Can you provide us with a source for your claim in the OP?

Also, do you support the war being waged on ISIS by the Iraqi Baathist Party's forces led by Saddam Hussein's former Vice President Ibrahim al-Douri? Do you think that we should be trying to remove Bashar al-Assad from his leadership position in Syria?

“I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,” Abu Mosa, a spokesman for the terror group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), told VICE Media in a video interview posted online Thursday. “Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq.”

“We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House,” he added.

Read more: ISIS: 'We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House' | The Daily Caller

ISIS today says we will raise our flag over the Whitehouse. Leading from behind,cut and running worldwide HAS A VERY HIGH COST!!!

I have no clue what you are yammering on about. (?)

Please try to sting together an actual paragraph, on occasion.

ISIS leaders said that a while back.

"We will meet you in Bagdad" and "We will raise the flag over the White house.

You can "google" these statements and find out real quick for yourself. Don't trust me.

Just highlight the text, right click and select "Search Google for (highlighted text)"

Plenty of links there. Read for yourself.

I just can't understand WHY the US would fund ISIS? I mean, that would be a False Flag event against your won Government!

Aren't WE supposed to be the Good Guys?

ISIS leaders said that a while back.

"We will meet you in Bagdad" and "We will raise the flag over the White house.

You can "google" these statements and find out real quick for yourself. Don't trust me.

Just highlight the text, right click and select "Search Google for (highlighted text)"

Plenty of links there. Read for yourself.

I didn't ask for a source because I don't believe the OP, I asked so I could see the same information that the OP saw to base his opinion off of. Finding a source on my own cannot accomplish this.

“I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,” Abu Mosa, a spokesman for the terror group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), told VICE Media in a video interview posted online Thursday. “Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq.”

“We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House,” he added.

Read more: ISIS: 'We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House' | The Daily Caller

Thank you, OP.

ISIS will get into the White House before another Republican does

I understand Republican donations are now pouring in to fund ISIS.

I didn't ask for a source because I don't believe the OP, I asked so I could see the same information that the OP saw to base his opinion off of. Finding a source on my own cannot accomplish this.
So, do you believe the OP now?

Ya, that'll happen.

Best thing that could happen to the US is invasion by a foreign army. Without such threats looming over our heads we're divided and petty. But show live video of landing craft on east coast shores and we'll unite real quick.

Ya, that'll happen.

Best thing that could happen to the US is invasion by a foreign army. Without such threats looming over our heads we're divided and petty. But show live video of landing craft on east coast shores and we'll unite real quick.

FAR TO LATE THEN. Think!!!

Ya, that'll happen.

'We may have done a little bit of fightin amongst ourselves, but you outside people, best leave us alone...Cause we'll all stick together, and you can take that to the bank, that's the cowboys and the hippies, and the rebels and the yanks.' Charlie Daniels - In America

GISMYS, would you like to see a Christian flag fly over the Whitehouse?

THE USA FLAG ""IS"" A CHRISTIAN FLAG!!!! IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!! ONE NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!! PTL. and you??

Forum List

Back