ISIS says we will raise our flag over the Whitehouse.

ISIS is gonna have to find some pilots, or learn to swim a really long distance if they want to raise a flag over the White House.

But.................terrorists have been making arrogant claims for years.

Teapers will allow them to do this...just to spite a ****** President.

ISIS is gonna have to find some pilots, or learn to swim a really long distance if they want to raise a flag over the White House.

AS I REMEMBER TERRORISTS HIT THE TWIN TOWERS BACK ON 9/11 KILLING OVER 3000 with jets!!! and you??

GISMYS, would you like to see a Christian flag fly over the Whitehouse?

THE USA FLAG ""IS"" A CHRISTIAN FLAG!!!! IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!! ONE NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!! PTL. and you??

So would you like to see a Christian flag (not the American flag) flying over the government buildings in Baghdad?

So you got one of those? I am a Christian, but never heard of a "Christian flag."

the usa flag ""is"" a christian flag!!!! In god we trust!!!!! One nation under god with liberity and justice for all!!! Ptl. And you??

:lol: :cuckoo:

so you don't understand "in god we trust???????? Where have i seen that "in god we trust"??? Roflmao!!!

Yes.............I do.................and the adoption of that motto for the whole country is a recent event...................

"In God we trust" was adopted as the official motto of the United States in 1956 as an alternative or replacement to the unofficial motto of E pluribus unum, which was adopted when the Great Seal of the United States was created and adopted in 1782.[1][2]

"In God we trust" first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864[3] and has appeared on paper currency since 1957.[4] Some secularists object to its use.[5]

It is also the motto of the U.S. state of Florida. Its Spanish equivalent, En Dios Confiamos, is the motto of the Republic of Nicaragua.[6]

In God we trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Additionally, the U.S. flag is NOT a Christian one. It's a national one.

Learn the difference.

THE USA FLAG ""IS"" A CHRISTIAN FLAG!!!! IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!! ONE NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!! PTL. and you??

So would you like to see a Christian flag (not the American flag) flying over the government buildings in Baghdad?

So you got one of those? I am a Christian, but never heard of a "Christian flag."

Actually, it's a blue square in the upper right hand of a white flag, and the blue square has a red cross on it.

Here's a link with the image if you're interested................

Christian Flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so you don't understand "in god we trust???????? Where have i seen that "in god we trust"??? Roflmao!!!

yes.............i do.................and the adoption of that motto for the whole country is a recent event...................

"in god we trust" was adopted as the official motto of the united states in 1956 as an alternative or replacement to the unofficial motto of e pluribus unum, which was adopted when the great seal of the united states was created and adopted in 1782.[1][2]

"in god we trust" first appeared on u.s. Coins in 1864[3] and has appeared on paper currency since 1957.[4] some secularists object to its use.[5]

it is also the motto of the u.s. State of florida. Its spanish equivalent, en dios confiamos, is the motto of the republic of nicaragua.[6]

in god we trust - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

additionally, the u.s. Flag is not a christian one. It's a national one.

Learn the difference.

so you see our flag is a "christian" flag that is over a "christian" nation,founded by founding fathers like George Washington a man who trusted in God!!!

“I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,” Abu Mosa, a spokesman for the terror group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), told VICE Media in a video interview posted online Thursday. “Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq.”

“We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House,” he added.

Read more: ISIS: 'We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House' | The Daily Caller

False bravado.

Last edited:
The flag should never represent a government or a country. Christians are people, not a government or a country. Just like a Church is not a building, it is a group of people.

yes.............i do.................and the adoption of that motto for the whole country is a recent event...................

"in god we trust" was adopted as the official motto of the united states in 1956 as an alternative or replacement to the unofficial motto of e pluribus unum, which was adopted when the great seal of the united states was created and adopted in 1782.[1][2]

"in god we trust" first appeared on u.s. Coins in 1864[3] and has appeared on paper currency since 1957.[4] some secularists object to its use.[5]

it is also the motto of the u.s. State of florida. Its spanish equivalent, en dios confiamos, is the motto of the republic of nicaragua.[6]

in god we trust - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

additionally, the u.s. Flag is not a christian one. It's a national one.

Learn the difference.

so you see our flag is a "christian" flag that is over a "christian" nation,founded by founding fathers like George Washington a man who trusted in God!!!

Actually, the motto was "e pluribus Unum" (out of many, one), from the time this nation was founded until 1956.

E pluribus unum (/ˈiː ˈplʊərɨbəs ˈuːnəm/; Latin: [ˈeː ˈpluːrɪbʊs ˈuːnʊ̃])—Latin for "Out of many, one"[1][2] (alternatively translated as "One out of many"[3] or "One from many")[4]—is a phrase on the Seal of the United States, along with Annuit cœptis (Latin for "He/she/it approves (has approved) of the undertakings") and Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages"), and adopted by an Act of Congress in 1782.[2] Never codified by law, E pluribus unum was considered a de facto motto of the United States[citation needed] until 1956 when the United States Congress passed an act (H. J. Resolution 396), adopting "In God We Trust" as the official motto

E pluribus unum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, no.................our flag isn't a Christian flag, nor is this nation really a Christian one, because we allow many different belief systems, from Buddhist to Zoroastrianism to exist here.

Until the official belief system of this entire country is mandated by Congress to be Christian, you can't really state we are a Christian nation.

What would be the difference between the Islamic extremist raising a flag over their government building and imposing Islam over all the people and Christian extremist raising their flag over their government building and imposing Christianity over all the people.

Is there a difference?

AS I REMEMBER TERRORISTS HIT THE TWIN TOWERS BACK ON 9/11 KILLING OVER 3000 with jets!!! and you??

As I remember, those terrorists who hit the twin towers back on 9/11 trained to be pilots here in the United States.

Like I said...............before there is an ISIS flag over the White House, they're gonna have to get some pilots or learn to swim a long distance.

I'm not worried about boats, because if they showed up off our coastline, the U.S. Navy and Coast Guard would blow 'em outta the water.

What would be the difference between the Islamic extremist raising a flag over their government building and imposing Islam over all the people and Christian extremist raising their flag over their government building and imposing Christianity over all the people.

Is there a difference?

Good question. Because Islamists are interested in forcing everyone to believe as they do.

Christians kinda do the same thing.

ISIS today says we will raise our flag over the Whitehouse. Leading from behind,cut and running worldwide HAS A VERY HIGH COST!!!

They sound like rookies and need to hire the same threat write North Korea uses.

Unless you're talking about capitalist pigs roasting in an orange sea of fire, you need to get the fuck out and go figure out how to produce a hollow threat.

You can bet that if ISIS raises a flag over the (once) White House it will NOT have been made in America - probably made in China.

Forum List

Back