ISIS slave tactics article

what about ISIS surprises you? NOTHING that ISIS does surprises me----
I have worked with and talked with and to some extent socialized with persons
educated (as muslims) in shariah shit holes------for almost 50 years. Hubby was born in a shariah shit hole.
Isis is SIMPLY DOING THE SHARIAH THING------the "caliphate" is a MUSLIM IDEAL------something like "ALLAH's KINGDOM ON EARTH" (its not the interpretation most Christians would consider for "THE LORD's PRAYER"-
"on earth as it is in heaven" --but keep in mind-------for muslims Jesus was a MUSLIM expressing a MUSLIM ideal)

what about ISIS surprises you? NOTHING that ISIS does surprises me----
I have worked with and talked with and to some extent socialized with persons
educated (as muslims) in shariah shit holes------for almost 50 years. Hubby was born in a shariah shit hole.
Isis is SIMPLY DOING THE SHARIAH THING------the "caliphate" is a MUSLIM IDEAL------something like "ALLAH's KINGDOM ON EARTH" (its not the interpretation most Christians would consider for "THE LORD's PRAYER"-
"on earth as it is in heaven" --but keep in mind-------for muslims Jesus was a MUSLIM expressing a MUSLIM ideal)

ISIS follows an orthodox Sunni Islam that's ripped off of Judaism. Besides ISIS, there are many radical Sunni groups in Syria that are similar to ISIS. And Saudi Arabia, Israel, the US and EU support them with arms/funding. All because they want to hurt Russia/Iran's standing in the region. Assad, Hezbollah, Iran and Russia are protecting minorities including the Shia Muslim minority which is very different from the Sunni type of Islam. The US and Saudi Arabia just armed radical Sunni groups with manpads recently, as a Syrian jet was reportedly shot down with one today.

The Israeli defense minister has stated openly he prefers ISIS to Iran(meaning Syrian government in Syria):

Ya'alon: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS

This Syrian color revolution, which was created thanks to the international world flooding Syria with arms/militants to topple the government, has contributed to ISIS's growth. ISIS could be taken out of Russia if the US would pull out from eastern Syria. The US however wants the nation partitioned, and deploys airbases in eastern Syria. This is why the American people need to overthrow the establishment which supports terrorists. I'd much rather have an Assad and Hezbollah than ISIS, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey(which blackmails Europe with refugee invasion).

ISIS usin' Facebook to sell sex slaves...
icon_omg.gif

ISIS 'using Facebook as sex slave market with Jihadi "bros" buying women for £5,500 each'
30 May 2016 - Human Rights Watch believe around 1,800 women are being held as slaves by the terror group, with most subjected to brutal rapes
ISIS has turned to Facebook as a way of selling female captives to Jihadi men looking to purchase a sex slave, it has been reported. Shocking posts show that women are being offered for sale for around $8,000 (£5,500 approximately). The India Times reported that one sickening post advertised a woman for sale, possibly 18 years old, to any "bros" looking for a salve.

Now removed, the post read: "To all the bros thinking about buying a slave, this one is $8,000." Allegedly posted by an Islamic State fighter calling himself Abu Assad, the girl was sale was believed to be around 18-years-old. Another post pictured a young girl being offered up as a sex slave, with the caption "yay or nay?".

The terror group has drawn up a set of rules to abide by when dealing with their sex slaves. According to their Caliphate laws, "the inevitable consequences of the Jihad establishment is that women and children of infidels will become captives of Muslims." According to Human Rights Watch, ISIS have control of 1,800 women and girls and claim that sex slaves are perfectly in line with ancient Islamic traditions.

Sky Wheeler, women's rights researcher at Human Rights Watch said: "The longer they are held by ISIS, the more horrific life becomes for Yazidi women bought and sold, brutally raped, their children torn from them. "Meanwhile, ISIS's restrictions on non-enslaved Sunni women cut them off from normal life and services almost entirely."

ISIS 'using Facebook as sex slave market'

Forum List

Back