ISIS takes control of Egyptian city bordering Israel and the Gaza strip

Your efficiency claim is being disputed. What doesn´t exist cannot be efficient. Anyway: Did you know the Iraqi Kurds rejected our oh so modern assault rifles and sold them to ISIS for food? Did you know that an Eurofighter may not go further than 20 minutes from its base and may not fire the gun because it might fall apart and they are not used by the Coalition in Syria/Iraq? Did you know that German tanks are unable to penetrate Russian armor?

But there are 178,000 German military personnel. They have managed to stop war, insurrection, and all manner of things since what, 1955?

Egypt, well, Egypt goes from coup to coup to coup. Hmm....
Wasn´t it you who said the number doesn´t count? The Bundeswehr was strong in earlier decades. Now, it is a shadow of an army. For example: Every Roland AA-tank was replaced by 0,5 Wiesel. Obesity problem therefore in the troops. Ramshackle barracks. They never get the 200.000. Most of the jobs is something with desks and stuff (army: 60.000).
Don´t you know that usually about 1 % of the population serves in the military? That would be 800.000. I would recommend even 2 million because the army is only pillar of sovereignty in the end.

Okay, this is what you recommend, but nothing here suggests that the German armed forces and police couldn't deal with a problem of the like you have suggested.

You can keep throwing numbers at me, but NOTHING, absolutely nothing you have said points even remotely to any group of Muslims or as you said refugees, taking over a German city.
Tell that those 800 ISIS fighters that scared away 30.000 Iraqi troops. You must realize that the soldier wants to survive and the jihadist to die. This opens "unique" ways of warfare for the terrorists. Once a city is under their control, you hardly get them out. The Iraqi army has about 30.000 troops in Mosul, where 4000-9000 ISIS terrorists were of which at least 2000 fled the city in the forefield. The battle is going on for months now and it will take at least some additional weeks. They lay mines everywhere, even beneath asphalt. They have human shields. Their VBIEDs are laden with tons of explosives. It can be doubted that the Bundeswehr is able to recapture a city. Then, the terrorists will have hostages and can blackmail the government. It is surely unlikely given that the terrorists face their end in Syria and Iraq and need a refuge where they are welcome but keep in mind that there are still enough ready to receive their virgins.

Again, still nothing.

800 ISIS fighters.... right.... in Iraq... Iraq is Germany? Iraq is a stable as Germany? No, it's not.

The problem is that in Egypt, to hide from the security services, it's probably a lot, lot easier, in Germany... hmmm....

Okay, he's the bet. I bet $1000 that a German city doesn't get taken over by ISIS refugees in the next 365 days. Are you going to take my bet?
$1000 is exactly the amount of cash that ISIS gives refugees if they join. That and save passage over the wide open border where no guards and no secret services exist. You have no arguments. My concern is that it could happen, not that it will happen. It´s enough that it could happen to be concerned, do you agree?

But there are 178,000 German military personnel. They have managed to stop war, insurrection, and all manner of things since what, 1955?

Egypt, well, Egypt goes from coup to coup to coup. Hmm....
Wasn´t it you who said the number doesn´t count? The Bundeswehr was strong in earlier decades. Now, it is a shadow of an army. For example: Every Roland AA-tank was replaced by 0,5 Wiesel. Obesity problem therefore in the troops. Ramshackle barracks. They never get the 200.000. Most of the jobs is something with desks and stuff (army: 60.000).
Don´t you know that usually about 1 % of the population serves in the military? That would be 800.000. I would recommend even 2 million because the army is only pillar of sovereignty in the end.

Okay, this is what you recommend, but nothing here suggests that the German armed forces and police couldn't deal with a problem of the like you have suggested.

You can keep throwing numbers at me, but NOTHING, absolutely nothing you have said points even remotely to any group of Muslims or as you said refugees, taking over a German city.
Tell that those 800 ISIS fighters that scared away 30.000 Iraqi troops. You must realize that the soldier wants to survive and the jihadist to die. This opens "unique" ways of warfare for the terrorists. Once a city is under their control, you hardly get them out. The Iraqi army has about 30.000 troops in Mosul, where 4000-9000 ISIS terrorists were of which at least 2000 fled the city in the forefield. The battle is going on for months now and it will take at least some additional weeks. They lay mines everywhere, even beneath asphalt. They have human shields. Their VBIEDs are laden with tons of explosives. It can be doubted that the Bundeswehr is able to recapture a city. Then, the terrorists will have hostages and can blackmail the government. It is surely unlikely given that the terrorists face their end in Syria and Iraq and need a refuge where they are welcome but keep in mind that there are still enough ready to receive their virgins.

Again, still nothing.

800 ISIS fighters.... right.... in Iraq... Iraq is Germany? Iraq is a stable as Germany? No, it's not.

The problem is that in Egypt, to hide from the security services, it's probably a lot, lot easier, in Germany... hmmm....

Okay, he's the bet. I bet $1000 that a German city doesn't get taken over by ISIS refugees in the next 365 days. Are you going to take my bet?
$1000 is exactly the amount of cash that ISIS gives refugees if they join. That and save passage over the wide open border where no guards and no secret services exist. You have no arguments. My concern is that it could happen, not that it will happen. It´s enough that it could happen to be concerned, do you agree?

Well, ISIS has a lot or recruitment that is based on economics.

Get this. The US armed forces went into Iraq, Bremer became leader of the country and disbanded the armed forces and police. Yes, he TOOK MONEY AWAY FROM POOR PEOPLE. Al Qaeda and the like gave them money. Who do you think is smarter.

ISIS are recruiting people from places like North Africa, telling them they get this much money if they die, and this much if they don't. What's the US doing to try and make their lives better so they don't have to go fight wars for ISIS in order to feed their families? FUCKING NOTHING that's what.

Your concern is it could happen. Lots of thing COULD HAPPEN. I could win the lottery tomorrow, yeah, I don't even buy tickets, but it is theoretically possible that I stumble across a winning ticket and don't get found out that I didn't buy it. Yep, possible.

Why are you talking about what could happen with a 0.00001% chance? What's the point? Scaremongering? I don't know, perhaps you can tell me.

Is it worth being concerned about? No. I don't agree. I'll stick to what is probably going to happen. What will happen is that another terrorist attack will happen, that another country like the USA, or, I don't know, the USA, or perhaps the USA, or even the fucking USA will go around the Middle East on their quest for oil and piss off more people who will then going and blow themselves and other up.

The Iraq War will go down as one of THE worst decisions in history. The problem is the right don't see it like that, because they got exactly what they wanted out of it. The Cold War was dead, they were lost. It only took them 10 years to get things back on track, fear so they can be tough on that fear and get elected, not with proper policies, but with hoooraaaahhh policies. They can appeal to the idiots who think being strong and tough is the only way to be, because they were bullies in high school and now they want to be bullies on the global stage.

This is the REALITY. Not some made up ISIS taking over German cities. There are so many more things that WILL happen because the US is a bully.

How can that be, Tramp defeated them already. That is just fake news to make Tramp look like he didn't keep his campaign promise of a swift defeat of ISIS with a plan so great he couldn't tell anyone.
Trump defeated what?
Tramp already defeated ISIS in the great battle of Sweden, so any reports of ISIS activity is just the deep state media trying to discredit the great colossal Tramp.

Isis is far from "defeated" Trump never claimed that he defeated your heroes
Are you saying that Tramp was lying when he said he had a plan to defeat ISIS so fast your head would spin???
You are just trying to discredit the greatest war planner in the history of the universe.

be patient-----these things take time
But "these things take time" is NOT "quickly," which Tramp said repeatedly throughout his campaign of lies. It turns out his "secret" plan was to ask the generals to come up with a plan, and the plan they came up with was Obama's plan.

Some of the many times Tramp told this lie:

“I do know what to do and I would know how to bring ISIS to the table or, beyond that, defeat ISIS very quickly. And I’m not gonna tell you what it is tonight.”

“I don’t want the enemy to know what I’m doing. Unfortunately, I’ll probably have to tell at some point, but there is a method of defeating them quickly and effectively and having total victory.”

“We must as a nation be more unpredictable. We are totally predictable. We tell everything. We’re sending troops; we tell them. We’re sending something else; we have a news conference. We have to be unpredictable. And we have to be unpredictable starting now. But they’re going to be gone. ISIS will be gone if I’m elected president. And they’ll be gone quickly."

Last edited:
Muslim Brotherhood is extremism, banned in Baathist countries. Hezbollah is not like ISIS. Saudi Arabia´s irosie is always busy to distort the situation so that it fits to a Zionist view.
Maybe between the two of you I can get a better understanding of the differences. Personally I don't care for the way the Saudi's, Qatar, Kuwait, etc... treat females or any of their religious mantra when it comes to the Islamic crap. I know some are claiming Jews wrote the Quran but it also looks very similar to some of the Catholic church bs (cover them wimen' up, bad females, etc...).
I am not involved in religious stuff. Neither is irosie. The difference is that my worldview comes from what I see and not vice versa.
Yeah you are, you just made another arms deal with Wahabist Saudis. Gee, I wonder where terrorism comes from.

Muslim Brotherhood is extremism, banned in Baathist countries. Hezbollah is not like ISIS. Saudi Arabia´s irosie is always busy to distort the situation so that it fits to a Zionist view.
Maybe between the two of you I can get a better understanding of the differences. Personally I don't care for the way the Saudi's, Qatar, Kuwait, etc... treat females or any of their religious mantra when it comes to the Islamic crap. I know some are claiming Jews wrote the Quran but it also looks very similar to some of the Catholic church bs (cover them wimen' up, bad females, etc...).
I am not involved in religious stuff. Neither is irosie. The difference is that my worldview comes from what I see and not vice versa.
Yeah you are, you just made another arms deal with Wahabist Saudis. Gee, I wonder where terrorism comes from.

supporting the Saudi government with armaments is a tactical measure-------afterall------rignt now the
enemies of the Saudi government are-------ISIS, IRAN and AL QAEIDA. try to cope. The Saudi
government is not likely to USE the US weapons to KILL WOMEN ---specifically. The one most glaring
mistake above is "HEZBOLLAH IS NOT LIKE ISIS" -----sorry folks----it is very much like Isis

supporting the Saudi government with armaments is a tactical measure-------afterall------rignt now the
enemies of the Saudi government are-------ISIS, IRAN and AL QAEIDA. try to cope. The Saudi
government is not likely to USE the US weapons to KILL WOMEN ---specifically. The one most glaring
mistake above is "HEZBOLLAH IS NOT LIKE ISIS" -----sorry folks----it is very much like Isis
Endless war and the issuance of debt is the only thing propping up your economic system love. We also supply the Saudis with the cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that they rain down on Yemen. We have an agenda to continually destabilize the middle east. Gee, I wonder where terrorism comes from.

Endless war and the issuance of debt is the only thing propping up your economic system love. We also supply the Saudis with the cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that they rain down on Yemen. We have an agenda to continually destabilize the middle east. Gee, I wonder where terrorism comes from.

read the Koran. Terrorism preceded the USA economy. Do you have a citation for the use of
cluster bombs upon Yemen? There are some very justifiable uses for cluster bombs in war. Do
you have a link which provides a basis for your claim that the USA is "giving" cluster bombs
to Saudi Arabia?

Again, still nothing.

Get this. The US armed forces went into Iraq, Bremer became leader of the country and disbanded the armed forces and police. Yes, he TOOK MONEY AWAY FROM POOR PEOPLE. Al Qaeda and the like gave them money. Who do you think is smarter.

ISIS are recruiting people from places like North Africa, telling them they get this much money if they die, and this much if they don't. What's the US doing to try and make their lives better so they don't have to go fight wars for ISIS in order to feed their families? FUCKING NOTHING that's what.

Your concern is it could happen. Lots of thing COULD HAPPEN. I could win the lottery tomorrow, yeah, I don't even buy tickets, but it is theoretically possible that I stumble across a winning ticket and don't get found out that I didn't buy it. Yep, possible.

Why are you talking about what could happen with a 0.00001% chance? What's the point? Scaremongering? I don't know, perhaps you can tell me.

Is it worth being concerned about? No. I don't agree. I'll stick to what is probably going to happen. What will happen is that another terrorist attack will happen, that another country like the USA, or, I don't know, the USA, or perhaps the USA, or even the fucking USA will go around the Middle East on their quest for oil and piss off more people who will then going and blow themselves and other up.

The Iraq War will go down as one of THE worst decisions in history. The problem is the right don't see it like that, because they got exactly what they wanted out of it. The Cold War was dead, they were lost. It only took them 10 years to get things back on track, fear so they can be tough on that fear and get elected, not with proper policies, but with hoooraaaahhh policies. They can appeal to the idiots who think being strong and tough is the only way to be, because they were bullies in high school and now they want to be bullies on the global stage.

This is the REALITY. Not some made up ISIS taking over German cities. There are so many more things that WILL happen because the US is a bully.
It is solely your problem when you make the note in the opening post such a big thing. The government that invites ISIS mist figure on ISIS, simple as it can be.

read the Koran. Terrorism preceded the USA economy. Do you have a citation for the use of
cluster bombs upon Yemen? There are some very justifiable uses for cluster bombs in war. Do
you have a link which provides a basis for your claim that the USA is "giving" cluster bombs
to Saudi Arabia?

The UK sold cluster bombs to the Kingdom.

Again, still nothing.

It is solely your problem when you make the note in the opening post such a big thing. The government that invites ISIS mist figure on ISIS, simple as it can be.

Is it my problem when you're writing posts that aren't based in reality?

Again, still nothing.

When you think they aren´t based on reality. Yes, your problem.

Again, still nothing.

So, it's my problem, so it's my solution. My solution is that if a topic of conversation becomes futile, I just walk away. Me thinks it's time to walk away.

So, it's my problem, so it's my solution. My solution is that if a topic of conversation becomes futile, I just walk away. Me thinks it's time to walk away.
Nice walk you shall have :)

to Saudi Arabia?

so? cluster bombs are legal by international law and have application in war-----LEGAL
Baathist dogs dropped nitrogen mustard gas on Yemeni civilians------way back in the 1950s----
the stuff was outlawed by fiat even back then

to Saudi Arabia?

so? cluster bombs are legal by international law and have application in war-----LEGAL
Baathist dogs dropped nitrogen mustard gas on Yemeni civilians------way back in the 1950s----
Bombing civilians in an international law violating war against a poor nation is not legal. Your justifications sound quite inhumane, by the way. Are you a Saudi stooge?

to Saudi Arabia?

Bombing civilians in an international law violating war against a poor nation is not legal. Your justifications sound quite inhumane, by the way. Are you a Saudi stooge?

I am not the Baathist dog that bombed Yemeni civilians with nitrogen mustard gas------it was BAATHIST
dog Gamal Abdel Nasser------for the glory of the BAATHIST CAUSE. I never bombed anyone.
I CORRECTLY stated that cluster bombs are legal and have a place in legal warfare. As to that which
constitutes legal military targets-------it INCLUDES any person involved, in any way, in combat on "the other side" I am a jew------according to the filth of shariah-----I cannot enter Saudi Arabia. Baathist dogs
have a high regard for Shariah-----in fact the Baathist founder strove mightily to accommodate the stench of
shariah------lauding it for its consideration for the rights of christians

to Saudi Arabia?

I am not the Baathist dog that bombed Yemeni civilians with nitrogen mustard gas------it was BAATHIST
dog Gamal Abdel Nasser------for the glory of the BAATHIST CAUSE. I never bombed anyone.
I CORRECTLY stated that cluster bombs are legal and have a place in legal warfare. As to that which
constitutes legal military targets-------it INCLUDES any person involved, in any way, in combat on "the other side" I am a jew------according to the filth of shariah-----I cannot enter Saudi Arabia. Baathist dogs
have a high regard for Shariah-----in fact the Baathist founder strove mightily to accommodate the stench of
But it is obvious that whenever Saudi Arabia is being criticized you show up and defend it. And of course, every second of your posts is an absurd rant on Baathism, which is based on socialism, equal rights and secularism.

to Saudi Arabia?

But it is obvious that whenever Saudi Arabia is being criticized you show up and defend it. And of course, every second of your posts is an absurd rant on Baathism, which is based on socialism, equal rights and secularism.

Right ----arab national socialism ----devoted to equal rights for all arabs and devoted to
secularism based on the arab model of social justice which is SHARIAH LAW ----it is a
spin-off of german Nazism. In fact Early Baathists were devoted to the islamo Nazi hero---
ADOLF------Adolf gifted NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS (which is a german invention) to his
BAATHIST BUDDIES One of the most Notorious terrorists in history was, like MENGELE---
a PEDIATRICIAN----GEORGE HABASH-----arab Christian mutilator and murderer of Jewish
children for the GLORY OF the UNIFIED ARAB UBER ALLES cause (aka UAR).
Baathist political leaders are notorious for being MASS MURDERERS-------like Gamel
Abdel Nasser, Saddam Hussein------and way back "GRAND MUFTI AL HUSSEINI"---who
specialized in slitting the throats of infants. I defend Yemen from the filth that you advocate----the
BAATHIST/SHIITE alliance

Right ----arab national socialism ----devoted to equal rights for all arabs and devoted to
secularism based on the arab model of social justice which is SHARIAH LAW ----it is a
spin-off of german Nazism. In fact Early Baathists were devoted to the islamo Nazi hero---
ADOLF------Adolf gifted NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS (which is a german invention) to his
BAATHIST BUDDIES One of the most Notorious terrorists in history was, like MENGELE---
a PEDIATRICIAN----GEORGE HABASH-----arab Christian mutilator and murderer of Jewish
children for the GLORY OF the UNIFIED ARAB UBER ALLES cause (aka UAR).
Baathist political leaders are notorious for being MASS MURDERERS-------like Gamel
Abdel Nasser, Saddam Hussein------and way back "GRAND MUFTI AL HUSSEINI"---who
specialized in slitting the throats of infants. I defend Yemen from the filth that you advocate----the
BAATHIST/SHIITE alliance
In Syria, religions are highly respected. Sharia law can be applied but not enforced. That means that if there is a lawsuit and all involved parties agree, Sharia law and not the normal law will be applied. Given that Sunni Muslims are the vast majority, this is only consistent. It means nothing but the punishments that the Sharia includes and has nothing to do with your poor propaganda rants. For example a "fee" for a stabbing.

Forum List

Back