Isis will fight to the last man...

I think Obabble knows the nature and motivation of ISIS...or at least he has been told. He has wavered on the acknowledgement thingy. And now he has to DECIDE. We are in trouble on that front....big time.

so says Al Baghdadi the leader of the terror group. OBABBLE is not sure we are winning yet. We are in the containment phase evidently. The unprecedented coalition seems to be on vacation. Get on with it mr president...Oneil is anxious to put a bullet or two in the face of that last man.

ISIS Leader al-Baghdadi Erupt Volcanoes of Jihad - NBC News
Al-Baghadadi will fight to the last man, unless that last man is him. It's easy for some asshole to bloviate about shedding other people's blood as long as it isn't theirs.

We see that exact same bullshit from chickenhawks here at home all the time.

so says Al Baghdadi the leader of the terror group. OBABBLE is not sure we are winning yet. We are in the containment phase evidently. The unprecedented coalition seems to be on vacation. Get on with it mr president...Oneil is anxious to put a bullet or two in the face of that last man.

Al-Baghadadi will fight to the last man, unless that last man is him. It's easy for some asshole to bloviate about shedding other people's blood as long as it isn't theirs.

Saddam, Muammar, Osama might not agree with you.

Isis will fight to the last man...

Sounds fine to me.

Let's start putting together a military plan to get them to do it.

The exit strategy, at least, is clear. :D :D

-----------------------------------------

"No dumb S.O.B. ever won a war by dying for his country. He won the war by making the other dumb S.O.B. die for his country." - Gen. George S. Patton

Well, you rightwing warmongers are willing to fight to the last man so what's the problem?

I'm impressed, btw, that you nuts are able to post here from the frontlines.

None of those guys were fighting. All three were Saddam was hiding in a hole in the ground, Muammar was making a beeline into the desert and Osama was hiding out in a big house with his wives.

None of those guys were fighting. All three were Saddam was hiding in a hole in the ground, Muammar was making a beeline into the desert and Osama was hiding out in a big house with his wives.
The point is they died. I doubt Baghdadi is fighting either. He is leading...unlike your man Obabble. You get 2 katyushas.

Well, you rightwing warmongers are willing to fight to the last man so what's the problem?

Why are you left-wing, chickenshit cowards so willing to sit you your asses and wait for them to bring it here? Oh, wait, I forgot that we right-wing war mongers will fight to the last man just so your measly asses can have what you've always had, a free ride. Sorry, carry on.

The point is they died. I doubt Baghdadi is fighting either. He is leading...unlike your man Obabble. You get 2 katyushas.
I thought the point was that leaders who don't do the actual fighting are quick to send others out to do the actual fighting "to the last man". Sorry I'm not obsessed with everything leading back to Obama.

I thought the point was that leaders who don't do the actual fighting are quick to send others out to do the actual fighting "to the last man". Sorry I'm not obsessed with everything leading back to Obama.
If you can't trace ISIS back to obama...you be a Gruberian.

Damn, you chickenshit dummies blame every single idiot in the world on President Obama. Except, of course, the idiot sitting typing on your keyboard.

I'mokay with the down to the last man thing. Now if they could just stand a lot closer together, we can make is happen.

Why are you left-wing, chickenshit cowards so willing to sit you your asses and wait for them to bring it here? Oh, wait, I forgot that we right-wing war mongers will fight to the last man just so your measly asses can have what you've always had, a free ride. Sorry, carry on.

Get over there and get after them!

You would be surprised what we can do from the front lines. The internet is virtually everywhere now...

I hope ISIS do fight to the last man.
I'm rather hoping the bastard gets killed tomorrow morning, just before breakfast would be good.

Forum List

Back