Isis will fight to the last man...

There are tens of thousands left, but the CINC is focused of amnesty for illegals right now...and he is chewing gum and can only do one thing.

"ISIS" is the name used from Africa to the Philippines now. Muslims are taking advantage of the attention.

"ISIS" is the name used from Africa to the Philippines now. Muslims are taking advantage of the attention.

are you surprised? the only thing that surprised me is that it took so long. I expected a national referendum for the recognition of THE CALIPHATE ----in dozens of muslim countries-----and a march of officials----toward Iraq----for the
ceremony marking the swearing of ALLEGIANCE

are you surprised? the only thing that surprised me is that it took so long. I expected a national referendum for the recognition of THE CALIPHATE ----in dozens of muslim countries-----and a march of officials----toward Iraq----for the
ceremony marking the swearing of ALLEGIANCE
A few of them have showed up. Not what the Caliphate was expecting however. Dropping bombs on them doesn't seem to imply support.

As militants stand in a row with their hostages kneeling in front of them, Jihadi John says: 'To Obama, the dog of Rome. Today we are slaughtering the soldiers of Bashar and tomorrow we will be slaughtering your soldiers.

'And with Allah's permission we will break this final and last crusade. And the Islamic State will soon, like your puppet David Cameron said, begin to slaughter your people in your streets.'

Daily Mail.

As militants stand in a row with their hostages kneeling in front of them, Jihadi John says: 'To Obama, the dog of Rome. Today we are slaughtering the soldiers of Bashar and tomorrow we will be slaughtering your soldiers.

'And with Allah's permission we will break this final and last crusade. And the Islamic State will soon, like your puppet David Cameron said, begin to slaughter your people in your streets.'

Daily Mail.

You know Jihad John was wounded in an air strike

and another american was beheaded on video

Forum List

Back