Islam dismantled in 6 minutes

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJoxVkGHzI0&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Islam Dismantled In 6 Minutes : Pat Condell - YouTube[/ame]

I can dismantale it in six words:

Jesus is the Son of God.

Jesus was gay.
One time you say he never existed and another time say he was gay. Make up your mind. You realize that this just makes you look like somebody who wants to bash a religion.

IF he existed (because there's no real proof that he did), he was likely gay. Not trying to bash anything, I like gays.

Jesus was gay.
One time you say he never existed and another time say he was gay. Make up your mind. You realize that this just makes you look like somebody who wants to bash a religion.

IF he existed (because there's no real proof that he did), he was likely gay. Not trying to bash anything, I like gays.
So let me get this straight, you claim that probably the most if not one of the most important people in history of the world never existed, and if he did, you know for sure he was gay? You realize how stupid this sounds?

I can dismantale it in six words:

Jesus is the Son of God.

Jesus was gay.

He is someone who just wants to bash religion. He couldn't handle actually studying what a religion teaches. He's afraid of actual knowledge.

Jesus?

JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews - "

Jewish Talmud:

" Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen. Christians are boiled in dung.

Forum List

Back