islam is a horrible ideology for human rights

Why should muslims care what the European Court on Human Rights has to say about Islam or Sharia Law? :cool:

Moslems care about what the European Court on Human Rights says about Islam and sharia law because moslems want to subvert Western standards of jurisprudence with the abomination of islamist sharia. :cool:

Islam is the perfect system for all people to live under. :cool:

Not according to the European Court on Human Rights (2004) where they found "a regime based on sharia law... was incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy as set forth in the Convention.

[/QUOTE=Tarzan]Let's refrain a moment ;
To day a total solar eclipse happened , seen from Australia; Let's celebrate :clap2:and think logically Guys, What is God wants by showing this kind of great sign ? I think it's to entertain human being , so can forget all the difficulties and enjoy this life in a better ways.

Why should muslims care what the European Court on Human Rights has to say about Islam or Sharia Law? :cool:

Moslems care about what the European Court on Human Rights says about Islam and sharia law because moslems want to subvert Western standards of jurisprudence with the abomination of islamist sharia. :cool:
LOL, I bet you can't say that long run-on sentence out loud 3 times really fast without messing up.........:lol:

Because Muslims want a western authoritative agency to approve of what sharia law is and stands for as sharia law has been introduced in various western courts of law as controlling authority.

Still dodging. Islam does not support truth (honesty, integrity, justice, fairness, opportunity, etc). Instead of "pretending" it is the same as the other two Abrahamic faiths, why don't you try to contrast the "three" of them. You might see something that you did not before.

This doesn't follow from what came before, obviously. But it also doesn't follow from the last unique statement of mine, "the literal text, not strictly, and the presumption, not at all."

The "blah, blah, blah" technique. Do not say anything meaningful, but go opaque on a subject. Are you afraid to show the contrast between the three of them?

This doesn't follow from what came before in the literal sense, obviously. And neither does your presumption follow. "But it also doesn't follow from the last unique statement of mine, the literal text, not strictly, and the presumption, not at all."

Islam is the perfect system for all people to live under. :cool:

Is that why you don't have a beard and don't live under sharia law?

And I bet you don't even use an uneven number of rocks to wipe the shit from your ass.

Because Muslims want a western authoritative agency to approve of what sharia law is and stands for as sharia law has been introduced in various western courts of law as controlling authority.

Muslims care because they desperately want the West to accept their barbaric ways.

But don't ever acknowledge the evil islam does, you might have to see other things that you don't want to see, also.

Oh I wasn't defending Islam, I was just playing the so-called "Devil's Advocate" a bit.

But they're not all crazy, really. Granted, one of my old friends in Cairo decided that the faith was calling him and I guess that means he left to join Al-Qaeda or whatever, but I have another in Egypt who's so desperate to get away from the radicals before they start forcing all Muslims to join their stupid ass holy war that he's seriously thinking about smuggling himself to the states.

To me, Islam is proof that all religion is backwards and we really, really need to do away with it if we want to advance as a species.

here's a great report from security professionals, in depth review of why sharia law is completely incompatible with western civilization's past, present, future, morals, ethics, beliefs, practices etc etc

good review from FSM & also has link for freebie pdf download 372 pages about 1.7mb
http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.7376/pub_detail.asp

website for report
http://shariahthethreat.org

table of contents

INTRODUCTION
by Andrew C. McCarthy, Harry E. Soyster & R. James Woolsey .................... 1
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY .................................................................... 13
KEY FINDINGS ...................................................................................... 37
KEY TENETS OF SHARIAH.............................................................. 41
P A R T I :
T H E T H R E A T P O S E D B Y S H A R I A H
WHAT IS ‘SHARIAH’?..................................................................... 57
The Sources of Shariah ................................................................................. 58
The Application of Shariah .......................................................................... 66
SHARIAH AND JIHAD................................................................... 71
The Quran and Jihad..................................................................................... 71
The Hadiths and Jihad.................................................................................. 73
The Classical Sources on Jihad ................................................................... 73
Contemporary Advocates of Jihad ............................................................. 75
Other Sources on Jihad................................................................................. 76
The Shiite and Iranian Views of Jihad ....................................................... 77
Jihad is Obligatory ......................................................................................... 80
Waging Jihad................................................................................................... 81
Civilization Jihad............................................................................................ 83
SHARIAH’S SECURITY-RELEVANT ATTRIBUTES.......... 87
Treaties and Truces....................................................................................... 87
Sacred Space ................................................................................................... 91
Apostasy... 94
Permissible Lying........................................................................................... 96
Taqiyya... 98
Slander ...103
Blasphemy ...105
THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD:
THE THREAT DOCTRINE OPERATIONALIZED................ 107
What is the Muslim Brotherhood?...........................................................109
The Genesis of the Muslim Brotherhood...............................................109
Movement of the Muslim Brotherhood into the West........................112
The Muslim Brotherhood in America.....................................................116
Breaking the Code.......................................................................................119
The Holy Land Foundation Trial ............................................................119
‘An Explanatory Memorandum’...............................................................122
The Muslim Brotherhood’s ‘Phased Plan’..............................................124
The Implementation of Shariah by the Muslim Brotherhood...........125
Muslim Brotherhood Penetration of the
U.S. Government: A Case Study ..............................................................126
Mapping the Brotherhood.........................................................................130
Understanding the Depth of Muslim Brotherhood Control..............133
Who’s Who in the American Ikhwan.......................................................135
The Organization of the Islamic Conference ........................................157
The Muslim Brotherhood’s U.S. Operations: Exemplars.................1646
OTHER SHARIAH-ADHERENT
ORGANIZATIONS........................................................................169
Al Qaeda ...170
Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran .....................................................173
Hezbollah...180
Hamas...191
Hizb ut-Tahrir...............................................................................................200
Tablighi Jamaat.............................................................................................206
Jamaat ul-Fuqra ............................................................................................210
P A R T I I :
T H E U N I T E D S T A T E S A N D S H A R I A H
THE ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL CHARACTER
OF SHARIAH.........................................................................................219
The Founding Documents.........................................................................220
Separation of Church and State ................................................................221
Tolerance in America Versus the Quran.................................................222
Intolerance towards Apostates..................................................................222
The Founders and Islam.............................................................................223
THE U.S. AND WESTERN VULNERABILITIES
TO A THREAT MASQUERADING AS A RELIGION.............229
Post-Modernism at Work...........................................................................229
Jihadists as ‘Victims’ ....................................................................................231
The Enemy Within ......................................................................................232
‘Submission’ ..................................................................................................233
In Denial ...234
Dhimmitude ...................................................................................................234
‘Political Correctness’ as Dhimmitude....................................................236
Conforming to Shariah ‘Blasphemy’ Codes...........................................236
Fear as the New Reason..............................................................................238
Standing Up for the West...........................................................................240
U.S. LEADERSHIP FAILURES IN
THE FACE OF SHARIAH................................................................. 243
Willful Blindness ..........................................................................................244
Violating America’s Own Doctrine..........................................................245
A Case Study.................................................................................................252
CONCLUSION..................................................................................... 259
APPENDIX I: SHARIAH-COMPLIANT FINANCE................. 265
Shariah-Compliant Finance’s Benefits for the Jihadists ......................266
‘Agents of Influence’....................................................................................268
AIG: A Case Study.......................................................................................269
APPENDIX II: MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD DOCUMENT:
An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic
Goal for the Group in North America.................................................................273
ABOUT THE AUTHORS ................................................................. 297
NOTES...309

(4295)

This doesn't follow from what came before, obviously. But it also doesn't follow from the last unique statement of mine, "the literal text, not strictly, and the presumption, not at all."

The "blah, blah, blah" technique. Do not say anything meaningful, but go opaque on a subject. Are you afraid to show the contrast between the three of them?

This doesn't follow from what came before in the literal sense, obviously. And neither does your presumption follow. "But it also doesn't follow from the last unique statement of mine, the literal text, not strictly, and the presumption, not at all."

Clear as MUD

But don't ever acknowledge the evil islam does, you might have to see other things that you don't want to see, also.

Oh I wasn't defending Islam, I was just playing the so-called "Devil's Advocate" a bit.

But they're not all crazy, really. Granted, one of my old friends in Cairo decided that the faith was calling him and I guess that means he left to join Al-Qaeda or whatever, but I have another in Egypt who's so desperate to get away from the radicals before they start forcing all Muslims to join their stupid ass holy war that he's seriously thinking about smuggling himself to the states.

To me, Islam is proof that all religion is backwards and we really, really need to do away with it if we want to advance as a species.

So you are not interested in Truth?

LOL, I bet you can't say that long run-on sentence out loud 3 times really fast without messing up.........:lol:

LOL, I knew you would be clueless as to how to cobbled together a coherent comment......:lol:

Clear as MUD

As before....

P.S. But just once, will I say this: To have generally negative stereotypes and to apply them to a person is not a particularly fruitful way of having a question answered.

All i've said are one or two things, which don't lead to any of your questions, or the presumptions behind them, and the problems you have with various things, which you display, have nothing to do with me.

To play some more devil's advocate, perhaps what some mean when they talk about sharia law being implemented in some 1st world country, they don't mean transplanting the practices of an existing government into, say, the united states.

Every possible change in a society, if you consider whether it will or will not happen, must be considered in a context relative to the society you're talking about. Authoritarianism in the mid east will have a far different form than authoritarianism in the united states.

There is a quote: "When fascism comes to the united states, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross," or something like that. Everything is relative to the society/culture that is already in place.

The essence of the idea of sharia law is, I think, of "an eye for an eye," regardless of what does or does not go on in various mid-eastern countries; As i've said before, calling something by a name doesn't change what it is. And if two people use the same word for something, but define it differently, than all their comments are irrelevant to each other. So, whether one will refuse to associate the term "sharia law" with public stonings and what not, the essence, I think, in principle is "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth," literally.

The idea is that, if you kill someone, you are killed. If you cut out someone's eye, you have your eye cut out.

But more relevant to ordinary people would be things like: If you steal someone's treasured possession, you lose something of your own, that you value as much as they did that other item, and so on.

And this would not be so bad, as a legal principle.

But all who read this keep in mind that nobody, unless they actually live in Iraq or some such place, will actually be talking about creating a legal system in Iraq, etc. Most of us live in the united states, I assume, and all talk of legal codes/principles to implement are generally in the context of that person's own country.

Last edited:
To play some more devil's advocate, perhaps what some mean when they talk about sharia law being implemented in some 1st world country, they don't mean transplanting the practices of an existing government into, say, the united states.

Every possible change in a society, if you consider whether it will or will not happen, must be considered in a context relative to the society you're talking about. Authoritarianism in the mid east will have a far different form than authoritarianism in the united states.

There is a quote: "When fascism comes to the united states, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross," or something like that. Everything is relative to the society/culture that is already in place.

The essence of the idea of sharia law is, I think, of "an eye for an eye," regardless of what does or does not go on in various mid-eastern countries; As i've said before, calling something by a name doesn't change what it is. And if two people use the same word for something, but define it differently, than all their comments are irrelevant to each other. So, whether one will refuse to associate the term "sharia law" with public stonings and what not, the essence, I think, in principle is "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth," literally.

The idea is that, if you kill someone, you are killed. If you cut out someone's eye, you have your eye cut out.

But more relevant to ordinary people would be things like: If you steal someone's treasured possession, you lose something of your own, that you value as much as they did that other item, and so on.

And this would not be so bad, as a legal principle.

But all who read this keep in mind that nobody, unless they actually live in Iraq or some such place, will actually be talking about creating a legal system in Iraq, etc. Most of us live in the united states, I assume, and all talk of legal codes/principles to implement are generally in the context of that person's own country.

Sharia For Dummies. 34 Things About Sharia Law That You Need To Know.

1- Jihad, defined as "to war against non-Muslims to establish the religion," is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

2- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.

3- A Caliph is exempt from being charged with serious crimes such as murder, adultery, robbery, theft, drinking and in some cases of rape.

4- A percentage of Zakat (charity money) must go towards jihad.

5- It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.

6- A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.

7- The Muslim public must remove the Caliph if he rejects Islam.

8- A Muslim who leaves Islam must be killed immediately.

9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of: 1) an apostate 2) an adulterer 3) a highway robber. Vigilante street justice and honor killing is acceptable.

10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim, but will get it for killing a Muslim.

11- Sharia never abolished slavery, sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave.

12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, flogging even for crimes of sin such as adultery.

13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims under the law. They must comply to Islamic law if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their scriptures or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They are forbidden from building new churches or building them higher than mosques. They may not enter a mosque without permission. A non-Muslim is no longer protected if he leads a Muslim away from Islam.

14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. But Muslims can curse non-Muslims.

15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.

16- Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.

17- No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or bathhouse attendants. Women in low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.

18- A non-Muslim cannot rule -- even over a non-Muslim minority.

19- Homosexuality is punishable by death.

20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and can be consummated at age 8 or 9.

21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband's obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.

22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: "I divorce you" and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.

23- There is no community property between husband and wife and the husband's property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.

24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits.

25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and none of them have a right to divorce him -- even if he is polygamous.

26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman's sexual organs.

27- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and women captured in battle, and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.

28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man.

29- A woman loses custody if she remarries.

30- To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses.

31- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.

32- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body, which is considered "Awrah," a sexual organ. Not all Sharia schools allow the face of a woman exposed.

33- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife at the time he caught her in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women, since the man "could be married to the woman he was caught with."

34-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam's commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back