Islam is not inherently evil

I blame extremist radio for the firing of Romey's staff. I blame extremism for terrorism. I point out that extremism exists in Christianity and Islam.

It is Christian extremism that legislated hatred against gays in Uganda. Pastor Martin Ssempa who was financially backed by an American church in Las Vegas.
Yet, you blame Christianity for lesbian firings.

And, you DON'T blame Islam for anything their followers do.

I blame extremism for terrorism, and yes, we have religious extremism that creates terrorism, murder and mayhem, whether we see it in Northern Ireland with Chrisitans or Saudi Arabia with Muslims.

I blame the extremist Christian radio announcer Bryan Fischer for the firing of Romney's gay staff person.

You continue to fail in your effort to distort my view.
Yes, yes. Famous last words of all bigots - somehow their bigotry is different.

When someone fears Muslims because of terrorism, that is bigotry.

Yet, when you fear Christians because of lesbian firings, but that is not bigotry.

Got it. Crystal clear.

I have wasted a lot of time countering Si Modo's lies about my position on Islamic extremism and the fact that Islam is NOT inherently evil. Religious extremism is. Have a nice weekend Si Modo.

Last edited:
If you are watching what's going on in Egypt, the people are screaming The Koran is our Constitution. Egypt used to be Christian. Lebanon used to be Christian. Iran used to be Zororastian. In every case, the muslims came, slaughtered and conquered. If it had not been for the very brave Crusaders, Europe would have remained muslim. As it is, they are slowly taking it back.

The muslim problem isn't anything that another Crusade wouldn't take care of.

Bryan Fischer is screaming the Bible is our Constitution. That is the most disgusting thought I've ever heard. That you want a world wide crusade of Christians against Muslims.

It's better than the alternative. If you want to be picky, think of it as the civilized against the savages. No doubt many civilized muslims would join in. One man that says he wants the Bible to be the Constitution isn't a matter of concern. Hundreds of thousands of people saying that the koran is their constitution is, because they come here. Whatever they demand there, they will demand here as soon as they get the chance and the numbers.

When Egypt overthrew Mubarak didn't you know that his comparatively mild dictatorship would be replaced by a totalitarian islamic regime? Didn't you know that once Gaddafi was gone, Libya would become fundamentalist? I knew, if you didn't know, why not? Islam needs to be shoved back into its cave where it can seethe harmlessly.

Ask questions. The right questions. In 2009 when Iranian dissidents were poised to overthrow the mullahs of Iran why didn't we help them? Was it because they were not muslim brotherhood? Was it because they were largely Zororastian and not muslim? obama has opened up two more fronts in his private little war to launch the muslim brotherhood into world power. Somalia and Yemen now have American fighters to advance the cause of islam against mostly animists and a few Christians. Why? You see this as Christian v. Muslim, when it is really muslim v. everyone else. If the world is still a decent plack nuclear Israel has an arrangement with nuclear India to end the muslim problem for 1,000 years or more.

TheReligionofPeace.com

Ten Obvious Reasons Why
Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace

#1 18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

#2 Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.

Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.

Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...

And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!

#5 Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.

A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.

Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

None of these other religions are at war with each other.

#7 Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

#8 Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

"Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"
(The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

If you are watching what's going on in Egypt, the people are screaming The Koran is our Constitution. Egypt used to be Christian. Lebanon used to be Christian. Iran used to be Zororastian. In every case, the muslims came, slaughtered and conquered. If it had not been for the very brave Crusaders, Europe would have remained muslim. As it is, they are slowly taking it back.

Bryan Fischer is screaming the Bible is our Constitution. That is the most disgusting thought I've ever heard. That you want a world wide crusade of Christians against Muslims.

It's better than the alternative. If you want to be picky, think of it as the civilized against the savages. No doubt many civilized muslims would join in. One man that says he wants the Bible to be the Constitution isn't a matter of concern. Hundreds of thousands of people saying that the koran is their constitution is, because they come here. Whatever they demand there, they will demand here as soon as they get the chance and the numbers.

When Egypt overthrew Mubarak didn't you know that his comparatively mild dictatorship would be replaced by a totalitarian islamic regime? Didn't you know that once Gaddafi was gone, Libya would become fundamentalist? I knew, if you didn't know, why not? Islam needs to be shoved back into its cave where it can seethe harmlessly.

Ask questions. The right questions. In 2009 when Iranian dissidents were poised to overthrow the mullahs of Iran why didn't we help them? Was it because they were not muslim brotherhood? Was it because they were largely Zororastian and not muslim? obama has opened up two more fronts in his private little war to launch the muslim brotherhood into world power. Somalia and Yemen now have American fighters to advance the cause of islam against mostly animists and a few Christians. Why? You see this as Christian v. Muslim, when it is really muslim v. everyone else. If the world is still a decent place nuclear Israel has an arrangement with nuclear India to end the muslim problem for 1,000 years or more.

You propose an extremely violent solution. You want a third world war.

Ask questions. The right questions. In 2009 when Iranian dissidents were poised to overthrow the mullahs of Iran why didn't we help them? Was it because they were not muslim brotherhood? Was it because they were largely Zororastian and not muslim? obama has opened up two more fronts in his private little war to launch the muslim brotherhood into world power. Somalia and Yemen now have American fighters to advance the cause of islam against mostly animists and a few Christians. Why? You see this as Christian v. Muslim, when it is really muslim v. everyone else. If the world is still a decent plack nuclear Israel has an arrangement with nuclear India to end the muslim problem for 1,000 years or more.

:eek: Who are the truely evil ones, the ones with the most blood on their hands if that happens?

Are we really in favor of a whole new Nuclear Crusades between Christians and Muslims?

Picture the Crusades with nuclear weapons.....brrr.

But you prove the point that it is not the religion who would do that to Skydreamer...but PEOPLE using that religion as an excuse to kill Skydreamer.

I prove nothing of the sort.

Your argument, if you want to call it that, is basically senseless parsing and obfuscation.

No more so than saying "Guns don't kill people...people kill people" Religion is inanimate in and of itself. It is the people who "follow" that religion that do good or do bad. We see evidence of that everyday when we see good Christians and evil Christians...good Muslims and evil Muslims...good Buddhists and evil Buddhists.

Now, don't get me wrong...Islam doesn't thrill me as an idea, no more than does Christianity....but I know both religions are things that cannot hurt me or even affect me in anyway. Christianity cannot force itself on me....nor can Islam....but PEOPLE could.

Christians are not taught to commit acts of terrorism by Jesus and the New Testament and pastors like thousands of terrorist Islamist clerics teach around the world. Many libs have a blind spot due to ignorance of Islam and Christianity. The average godless lib sees them as just religions and therefore equal, when they are nothing alike and neither are the believers and teachers.

Last edited:
Nadal Hasan....Fort Hood ...no investigation

Lost Drone Rq 170 No investigation

23-30 special forces KIA on one slow moving helo, 8/11..no investigation

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
terrorism is evil. People who abuse religious tenets to do harm are evil.

Discuss.

Funny how Islam is not evil but Christianity is.

By the way, you don't know enough about Islam to make a judgement about whether it is evil or not.

I think the teachings of Jesus are beautiful and pure. I think the institution of the RCC has problems.

I think Christianity has been misused over the centuries. It is the misuse of Christianity that I object to, not ALL Christians or ALL of Christianity.

I don't think Christanity is inherently evil, nor do I think Islam is either.

Evil is sometimes done in God's name.

terrorism is evil. People who abuse religious tenets to do harm are evil.

Discuss.

Funny how Islam is not evil but Christianity is.

By the way, you don't know enough about Islam to make a judgement about whether it is evil or not.

I think the teachings of Jesus are beautiful and pure. I think the institution of the RCC has problems.

I think Christianity has been misused over the centuries. It is the misuse of Christianity that I object to, not ALL Christians or ALL of Christianity.

I don't think Christanity is inherently evil, nor do I think Islam is either.

Evil is sometimes done in God's name.
But you fear Christianity because of lesbian firings (as you said).

And others who fear Islam because of terrorism are being bigoted, in your opinion.

So, what does that make you?

I fear religious extremism. In the US, the form it happens to come in is mostly "Christian".

Christian extremism includes the components of Christian fundamentalism (i.e., biblical inerrancy, evangelism, premillenialism, separatism/sense of persecution, and biblical literalism with regard to creation) and adds some additional components (e.g., exclusivity, anti-intellectualism, social conservatism/anti-liberalism, intolerance, theocratic strivings, and militant opposition to modernism).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back