Islam is not inherently evil

The point is Mohammad killed people, Jesus healed people.

The point is that Islam is NOT inherently evil. Evil has been done in the name of Allah and Mohammed and evil has been done in the name of Jesus and God. That does not mean Christianity is inherently evil or Islam is inherently evil.

Certainly, I see why you prefer Jesus over Mohammed. Just as I appreciate Buddhist saints, maybe more than Jesus. To make all Muslim people and the entire religion of Islam evil is wrong. JMO.

How come you keep ignoring the fact that Islam is based on violence?

Guns are based on violence too....are they evil? I think not. But some people who use them are.

The point is that Islam is NOT inherently evil. Evil has been done in the name of Allah and Mohammed and evil has been done in the name of Jesus and God. That does not mean Christianity is inherently evil or Islam is inherently evil.

Certainly, I see why you prefer Jesus over Mohammed. Just as I appreciate Buddhist saints, maybe more than Jesus. To make all Muslim people and the entire religion of Islam evil is wrong. JMO.

How come you keep ignoring the fact that Islam is based on violence?

Guns are based on violence too....are they evil? I think not. But some people who use them are.

Guns are not a religion except in the mods of those that are afraid of them.

Mohammad the pedophile led people from behind in many attacks on caravans, and the conquests of a few cities during his lifetime. Not only did he order others to kill in the name of Allah, he taught that stealing from people was acceptable because his followers left their belongings behind when they left Mecca.

None of that matters though because Islam is not evil, just misunderstood.

Mohammad the pedophile led people from behind in many attacks on caravans, and the conquests of a few cities during his lifetime. Not only did he order others to kill in the name of Allah, he taught that stealing from people was acceptable because his followers left their belongings behind when they left Mecca.

and guns have been used to kill lots of people...but they are not evil either...they are just tools.

Religion and guns are inanimate....it is the people who use them for good or evil.

But let us say for a second that a religion CAN be good or evil...let's even say for a moment that Islam is evil....what is Christianity then?

Guns are not a religion except in the mods of those that are afraid of them.

Guns and religions by themselves can do nothing. But it is the people who use them for evil that are the problem.

Mohammad used his religion to justify raids on caravans and stealing from them. He even used it to break a treaty he had with Mecca. The founder of Islam used it for evil.

and guns have been used to kill lots of people...but they are not evil either...they are just tools.

Religion and guns are inanimate....it is the people who use them for good or evil.

But let us say for a second that a religion CAN be good or evil...let's even say for a moment that Islam is evil....what is Christianity then?

Islam is not a religion, it is a social/political philosophy, like Catholicism in the Middle Ages, which was evil.

Mohammed was WHAT century? Priest pedophiles are 21st century.

What century is Muslim terrorism?

Priest pedophiles are not starting non evil things you call a religion, Mohammad the pedophile thief did.

Islam is not a religion, it is a social/political philosophy, like Catholicism in the Middle Ages, which was evil.

Wait, you are saying Catholicism is not a religion?

Wait, you are saying Catholicism is not a religion?

No, I am saying the Holy Roman Empire was not a religion.

Priest pedophiles are not starting non evil things you call a religion,

Exactly

Mohammad the pedophile thief did.

Mohammed used a new religion as an EXCUSE to profit from stealing.

We might also say that Joseph Smith used a new religion as an EXCUSE to get as many women as he wanted.

No, I am saying the Holy Roman Empire was not a religion.

Then why didn't you say "Holy Roman Empire"?

You said Catholicism.

So...If Islam, a religion, is Evil...what is Christianity?

I said Catholicism in the Middle Ages, which was the Holy Roman Empire. I also clearly said that Islam is not a religion.

Pay attention.

You get to pick and choose. BTW, the EMPEROR of the Holy Roman Empire would disagree with you...

And All those millions who say Islam is a religion would disagree with you.

But...if you have to call things what they are not...and not call things what they are to make your point....it isn't much of a point.

Forum List

Back