Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

And we don't drink his blood....we drink wine.

And we don't eat his flesh....we eat bread.

We take the sacrament to remember him and to remember what he did for us. The only reason for it is because we human-beings have short memories and have to reminded repeatedly of the gift he gave to us 2000 years ago.

The sacrament of Communion is a form of Ritualized Cannibalism.

The church teaches the doctrine of "transubstanation".

Meaning that once in your mouth; the wine turns into blood, and the bread bcomes flesh. :eek:

You really should learn the difference between Christian Churches. You're assuming we're all alike, we are not.

Because I have a low tolerance for stupidity, I will leave it at that.

If you really had such a low tolerance, you'd have to kill yourself.

No one said that there are no differences between the various christian sects. If you had a brain, you might realize that reading the thread would help you understand what is going on.

But if you had a brain, you wouldn't be such a wingnut.

IS that why so many children are raped by Christians? Because there are so many of them, and those horny christians can't resist the temptation?

the problem is you can't defend you're own bullshit religion so you come up with that crap to deflect the real issues

Shocking video captures brutal Islamic stoning

And another wingnut pretends that I'm a muslim.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say :lol:

You are a Mooslim as evidenced by your refusal to condemn Muhammad's marriage to a 6 year old girl.

Suck it up, Muhammadan :clap2:

Meaning that once in your mouth; the wine turns into blood, and the bread bcomes flesh. :eek:

You really should learn the difference between Christian Churches. You're assuming we're all alike, we are not.

No one said that there are no differences between the various christian sects. If you had a brain, you might realize that reading the thread would help you understand what is going on.

You don't have a brain you half steppin son of a bitch.

the problem is you can't defend you're own bullshit religion so you come up with that crap to deflect the real issues

Shocking video captures brutal Islamic stoning

And another wingnut pretends that I'm a muslim.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say :lol:

You are a Mooslim as evidenced by your refusal to condemn Muhammad's marriage to a 6 year old girl.

Suck it up, Muhammadan :clap2:

Where you at Sangha? why are you so ashamed of being a Muslim?

So i guess you can't point to any

Muslim Leaders

A Message from the Council on American-Islamic Relations

American Muslim Leaders Condemn Attacks

American Muslims Denouncing Terrorism

American Muslims and Scholars Denounce Terrorism on Anniversary of 9/11

Australian Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attack

Bin Laden Distorts Islam, Islamic Scholars Say

Bin Laden's Idea of 'Jihad' is Out of Bounds, Islamic Scholars Say

British Muslim leaders condemn terrorism

British Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

Canadian Muslims Condemn Terorist Attacks

Islamic Statements Against Terrorism in the Wake of the September 11 Mass Murders

Islamic World Deplores U.S. Losses

Looking for Answers in Islam's Holy Book: What Islamic Scholars Have to Say

Muslim Reactions to Sept 11

Muslim Voices Against Extremism & Terrorism - Part II - Statements by Organizations

Muslim World Condemns Attacks on U.S.

Muslim rulers condemn WTC attacks

New Zealand Muslims Condemn Terrorism

Organization of the Islamic Conference Foreign Ministers Condemn International Terrorism

Quran a Book of Peace Not War, Islamic Scholars Say

Scholars of Islam Condemn Terrorism

Some American Muslims Take a Look at Their Communities' Shortcomings

U.S. Muslim Scholars Condemn Attacks

UK Muslim Leaders Condemn 'Lunatic Fringe'

When is jihad OK? Muslim Perspectives

Specific Muslim Scholars

A Common Word Between Us and You, by 130 Islamic scholars

Attacks on Civilians: Forbidden by Islam, by Shaykh Yusuf Qaradawi

Ayatollah Muhammad Husain Fadlallah of Lebanon condemns Osama Bin Laden, by Ayatollah Muhammad Husain Fadlallah

Bin Laden's Violence is a Heresy Against Islam, by AbdulHakim Murad (Tim Winter)

Defending the Civilians (a fatwa against terrorism), by Shaykh Muhammad Afifi al-Akiti

Expert Says Islam Prohibits Violence Against Innocents, by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

Grand Sheikh of al-Azhar Condemns Suicide Bombings, by Shaykh Muhammad Sayyed Tantawi

High Mufti of Russian Muslims calls for Extradition of Bin Laden, by Russian Muslim leaders

Iran's Supreme Leader Condemns Attacks on U.S., by Ayatollah Ali Khamanei

Islam and the Question of Violence, by Seyyed Hossein Nasr, Iranian scholar

Jihad and the Modern World, by Dr. Sherman Jackson

Jihad: Its True Meaning and Purpose, by Muzammil H. Siddiqui

Most Prominent Sunni Muslim Scholar Condemns Killing of Civilians, by Shaykh Muhammad Sayyed Tantawi, Grand Imam of Al-Azhar University

Muslim Attitudes about Violence, by Shaykh Muhammad al-Munajjid

Muslim Voices Against Extremism and Terrorism - Part I - Fatwas, by various scholars

Muslim Voices Against Extremism and Terrorism - Part IV A few Quotes, by various scholars

On the Terrorist Attacks, by Imam Zaid Shakir

Prominent Pakistani Cleric Tahir ul Qadri condemns Bin Laden, by Tahir ul Qadri

Reclaiming Islam from the Terrorists, by AbdulHakim Murad, British scholar

Reflections on the National Horror of September 11, 2001, by Muzammil H. Siddiqui

Refutation of Bin Laden's Defense of Terrorism, by Moiz Amjad, Pakistani scholar

Response to a Question about Islam and Terrorism, by Moiz Amjad, Pakistani scholar

Saudi Clerics Condemn Terrorism, by Sheikh Abderrahman al-Sudayes

Saudi Grand Mufti Condemns Terrorist Attacks in U.S., by Shaikh Abdulaziz Al-Ashaikh

Scholars' Statements Regarding The Attacks In The United States, by Shaykh Abdul-Aziz Aali-Shaykh, Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia and President of the Committee of Senior Scholars, and Shaykh Saleh Al-Lehaydaan, Chief Justice Of The Saudi Arabian Judiciary, and Shaykh Dr. Saaleh Ibn Ghaanem As-Sadlaan, Pres. Higher Studies Dept. Al-Imaam Muhammd Ibn Saud Islamic University

Spanish Muslim Clerical authorities Issue Fatwa against Osamah Bin Laden, by Spanish Muslim leaders

Terrorism Is at Odds With Islamic Tradition, by Khaled Abou El Fadl

Terrorism: Not a doorway to heaven, by Jamil Abdul Razzak Hajoo, of Idriss Mosque, Seattle

The Myth of Islamic Terrorism Exploded, by Shaykh Abdul Azeez bin Abdullah bin Baaz and Shaykh Muhammad Bin Saalih al Uthaymeen

The worst enemies of Islam are from within, by Hamza Yusuf

Top Saudi Cleric Says Attacks on U.S. a Terrible Crime in Islam, by Shaykh Salah al-Lahidan, head of the Islamic Judiciary of Saudi Arabia

Violence Against Innocents Violates Islamic Law, by Imam Siraj Wahhaj

What is jihad? What is terrorism?, by Statement by Muslim scholars

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

I genuinely have no problem with Islam, or Muslims, but you - as an individual - are beginning to make me re-evaluate that.

Are all Muslims pathetic whiners who can't face the facts about others within their own faith or is it just you?

Translation: Since SunniMan just pwned JRocs' ass by proving that he was just another lying wingnut, so CG will try to help her wingnut buddy even though she can't criticize anything in the post she just quoted.

Wingnuts hate it when their bullshit gets a light thrown on it. SunniMan just proved that ALL the wingnuts who complain about muslims not protesting 9/11 are liars. That pissed CG off, so she posts a personal attack, because she's got nothing else.:lol:

No, sweetie, I'd have to kill you. But I'm not that kind of person. I just point out your stupidity for the benefit of my own entertainment.

Not all Christians believe in the transubstantiation of the Eucharist, that is just Catholics. Mud is not a Catholic so he is right. Ergo, you are wrong.... again. And Sunni - being an idiot - agreed with you.

Fools.

Oh, this is priceless. Seriously. You are wrong and Sunni is agreeing with you. Damn, you two are funny.
How am I wrong??

This is in the Bible that ALL christian's read and believe in CG

John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you". :eek:

So i guess you can't point to any

Muslim Leaders

Islamic Statements Against Terrorism in the Wake of the September 11 Mass Murders

Muslim Voices Against Extremism & Terrorism - Part II - Statements by Organizations

Organization of the Islamic Conference Foreign Ministers Condemn International Terrorism

Specific Muslim Scholars

Ayatollah Muhammad Husain Fadlallah of Lebanon condemns Osama Bin Laden, by Ayatollah Muhammad Husain Fadlallah

Bin Laden's Violence is a Heresy Against Islam, by AbdulHakim Murad (Tim Winter)

Defending the Civilians (a fatwa against terrorism), by Shaykh Muhammad Afifi al-Akiti

Grand Sheikh of al-Azhar Condemns Suicide Bombings, by Shaykh Muhammad Sayyed Tantawi

High Mufti of Russian Muslims calls for Extradition of Bin Laden, by Russian Muslim leaders

Most Prominent Sunni Muslim Scholar Condemns Killing of Civilians, by Shaykh Muhammad Sayyed Tantawi, Grand Imam of Al-Azhar University

Muslim Voices Against Extremism and Terrorism - Part I - Fatwas, by various scholars

Muslim Voices Against Extremism and Terrorism - Part IV A few Quotes, by various scholars

Reflections on the National Horror of September 11, 2001, by Muzammil H. Siddiqui

Refutation of Bin Laden's Defense of Terrorism, by Moiz Amjad, Pakistani scholar

Response to a Question about Islam and Terrorism, by Moiz Amjad, Pakistani scholar

Saudi Grand Mufti Condemns Terrorist Attacks in U.S., by Shaikh Abdulaziz Al-Ashaikh

Scholars' Statements Regarding The Attacks In The United States, by Shaykh Abdul-Aziz Aali-Shaykh, Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia and President of the Committee of Senior Scholars, and Shaykh Saleh Al-Lehaydaan, Chief Justice Of The Saudi Arabian Judiciary, and Shaykh Dr. Saaleh Ibn Ghaanem As-Sadlaan, Pres. Higher Studies Dept. Al-Imaam Muhammd Ibn Saud Islamic University

Spanish Muslim Clerical authorities Issue Fatwa against Osamah Bin Laden, by Spanish Muslim leaders

Terrorism: Not a doorway to heaven, by Jamil Abdul Razzak Hajoo, of Idriss Mosque, Seattle

The Myth of Islamic Terrorism Exploded, by Shaykh Abdul Azeez bin Abdullah bin Baaz and Shaykh Muhammad Bin Saalih al Uthaymeen

Top Saudi Cleric Says Attacks on U.S. a Terrible Crime in Islam, by Shaykh Salah al-Lahidan, head of the Islamic Judiciary of Saudi Arabia

Who are you bullshitting, slave of allah? Jihad is required of all Muslims under the Shariah that all Mooslims must follow.

Shariah Law, Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik...
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

The Sharia law compelling jihad is based on the Quran that every Mooslim must follow...

Quran 2.216...
Jihâd[] (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Christians are so dumb, they think they know about Islam when they don't even know their own faith. All christians seem to understand about their religion is that is demands blood sacrifice on a regular basis

Muslim Leaders

Specific Muslim Scholars

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

I genuinely have no problem with Islam, or Muslims, but you - as an individual - are beginning to make me re-evaluate that.

Are all Muslims pathetic whiners who can't face the facts about others within their own faith or is it just you?

Translation: Since SunniMan just pwned JRocs' ass by proving that he was just another lying wingnut, so CG will try to help her wingnut buddy even though she can't criticize anything in the post she just quoted.

Wingnuts hate it when their bullshit gets a light thrown on it. SunniMan just proved that ALL the wingnuts who complain about muslims not protesting 9/11 are liars. That pissed CG off, so she posts a personal attack, because she's got nothing else.:lol:

Couple of problems: I don't know who the fuck JRoc is, so he's not my 'wingnut buddy', that's you being an idiot.... again.

I'm not interested in anyone else's whining.... only that Sunni hasn't got the balls to see the issues within his own faith.

You, are just a fucking idiot.... so I don't address your crap.... other than to point out that you are - again - wrong and too fucking stupid to know it.

Transubstation is a Doctrine of the Catholic Church; which is the largest Christian organization in the world.

btw didn't you state before that you are a Catholic CG?? :doubt:

I know it's a Catholic Doctrine. It is not the doctrine of other Christian faiths. The difference between us, Sunni, is that I don't lump faiths or people into groups. I know my Church, I have a decent understanding of yours.

Personally, I think God or Allah or whatever you choose to call the Almighty, would be pretty ashamed of quite a few posters in this thread - including you. Y'all are just a bunch of bullshit artists who bring shame upon your faiths.

Nearly all christian sects can be traced back to a Catholic Church. They all share the same tradition of worshipping human sacrifice, even if they don't take the sacrament.

Transubstation is a Doctrine of the Catholic Church; which is the largest Christian organization in the world.

I know it's a Catholic Doctrine. It is not the doctrine of other Christian faiths. The difference between us, Sunni, is that I don't lump faiths or people into groups. I know my Church, I have a decent understanding of yours.

Personally, I think God or Allah or whatever you choose to call the Almighty, would be pretty ashamed of quite a few posters in this thread - including you. Y'all are just a bunch of bullshit artists who bring shame upon your faiths.

Nearly all christian sects can be traced back to a Catholic Church. They all share the same tradition of worshipping human sacrifice, even if they don't take the sacrament.

Haven't seen any Christian human sacrifices. Seems Christians have evolved.

See a lot of Mooslim jihad terrorist attacks. Seems Mooslims have not evolved so much

Actually Sunni has very limited knowledge about Christianity, and is misinformed on the matter. This is not a criticism, I'm just pointing out that there are a multitude of differences and distinctions that he is unaware of. Most people are.

This last post only proves that you're inherently dishonest and prone to hyperbole.

I never said that I thought Jesus was a warrior this time around but he will be the next. He spent his life knowing he was heading face first into certain death just to save you and me.....that much is a certainty.

And we don't drink his blood....we drink wine.

And we don't eat his flesh....we eat bread.

We take the sacrament to remember him and to remember what he did for us. The only reason for it is because we human-beings have short memories and have to reminded repeatedly of the gift he gave to us 2000 years ago.

Like most christians, this wingnut isn't familiar with his own faith. He doesn't even listen to what the priest says while he's handing out the blood and flesh of christ. And christians are such stupid ingrates, and so undevoted to God, that they can't even remember the central myth of their religion, that Christ died for their sins. They have to be reminded weekly throughout their entire life.

Actually, Mud is right and you are wrong. You should be used to that, you are wrong with pretty much every post. But keep trying, law of averages says that eventually you will post something that is correct - even if it is just luck of the draw.

Another christian wingnut who has never heard of the sacrament:cuckoo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation
In Roman Catholic theology, transubstantiation (in Latin, transsubstantiatio, in Greek μετουσίωσις metousiosis) means the change of the substance of host bread and sacramental wine into the substance of the Body and Blood (respectively)[1] of Jesus in the Eucharist, while all that is accessible to the senses (accidents) remains as before.[2][3]

Last edited:
Muslim Leaders

Specific Muslim Scholars

Who are you bullshitting, slave of allah? Jihad is required of all Muslims under the Shariah that all Mooslims must follow.

Shariah Law, Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik...

The Sharia law compelling jihad is based on the Quran that every Mooslim must follow...

Quran 2.216...
Jihâd[] (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Christians are so dumb, they think they know about Islam when they don't even know their own faith. All christians seem to understand about their religion is that is demands blood sacrifice on a regular basis

I know the Shariah and I know the Quran, both of which sanction jihad.

You, not so much :lol:

Holy shit! You really are stupid, huh? :lol:

Mudwhistle

How does it feel to meet a Muslim who knows more about your faith than you do?

How does it feel to have a pedophile child molesting prophet who was married to a 6 year old little girl?

Wingnuts are so embarrassed at the ignorance of their own faith they will say and do anything to change the topic :lol:

Haven't seen any Christian human sacrifices. Seems Christians have evolved.

See a lot of Mooslim jihad terrorist attacks. Seems Mooslims have not evolved so much

Exactly.

Mudwhistle

How does it feel to meet a Muslim who knows more about your faith than you do?

How does it feel to have a pedophile child molesting prophet who was married to a 6 year old little girl?

Wingnuts are so embarrassed at the ignorance of their own faith they will say and do anything to change the topic :lol:

You are a dumb fuck, you talk about pedophiles all day but you won't address the issue that your prophet married a 6 year old girl?

Forum List

Back