Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

No, sweetie, I'd have to kill you. But I'm not that kind of person. I just point out your stupidity for the benefit of my own entertainment.

Not all Christians believe in the transubstantiation of the Eucharist, that is just Catholics. Mud is not a Catholic so he is right. Ergo, you are wrong.... again. And Sunni - being an idiot - agreed with you.

Fools.

In wingnut world, Catholics are not christians. Protestants, like most christian sects, have a history of bigotry and violence against other christians sects. In the UK, British protestants violently oppressed and exploited the catholic people of Ireland. Many famous protestants have preached that the Pope works for Satan and that Catholics were evil.

It's just a small part of christianitys' long and violent tradition of murder and war, seperated by bouts of pedopholia.

If I were to take you seriously, I could destroy your post line by line. Suffice to say, yet again - you are wrong. I am, however, impressed that you continue to try. 1/10 for effort.

Sangha gets 0/10 for effort.

If you really had such a low tolerance, you'd have to kill yourself.

No one said that there are no differences between the various christian sects. If you had a brain, you might realize that reading the thread would help you understand what is going on.

But if you had a brain, you wouldn't be such a wingnut.

No, sweetie, I'd have to kill you. But I'm not that kind of person. I just point out your stupidity for the benefit of my own entertainment.

Not all Christians believe in the transubstantiation of the Eucharist, that is just Catholics. Mud is not a Catholic so he is right. Ergo, you are wrong.... again. And Sunni - being an idiot - agreed with you.

Fools.

In wingnut world, Catholics are not christians. Protestants, like most christian sects, have a history of bigotry and violence against other christians sects. In the UK, British protestants violently oppressed and exploited the catholic people of Ireland. Many famous protestants have preached that the Pope works for Satan and that Catholics were evil.

It's just a small part of christianitys' long and violent tradition of murder and war, seperated by bouts of pedopholia.

How about you stick to what you know, and leave the what is Christian thing to the Christians. ;)

I know it's a Catholic Doctrine. It is not the doctrine of other Christian faiths. The difference between us, Sunni, is that I don't lump faiths or people into groups. I know my Church, I have a decent understanding of yours.

Personally, I think God or Allah or whatever you choose to call the Almighty, would be pretty ashamed of quite a few posters in this thread - including you. Y'all are just a bunch of bullshit artists who bring shame upon your faiths.

Nearly all christian sects can be traced back to a Catholic Church. They all share the same tradition of worshipping human sacrifice, even if they don't take the sacrament.

Haven't seen any Christian human sacrifices. Seems Christians have evolved.

See a lot of Mooslim jihad terrorist attacks. Seems Mooslims have not evolved so much

Every Sunday, millions of christians eat the flesh and drink the blood of their savior, Christ.

Just as "Fish don't know they're wet", Christians don't know their religion is steeped in the blood of human sacrifice.

Translation: Since SunniMan just pwned JRocs' ass by proving that he was just another lying wingnut, so CG will try to help her wingnut buddy even though she can't criticize anything in the post she just quoted.

Wingnuts hate it when their bullshit gets a light thrown on it. SunniMan just proved that ALL the wingnuts who complain about muslims not protesting 9/11 are liars. That pissed CG off, so she posts a personal attack, because she's got nothing else.:lol:

Couple of problems: I don't know who the fuck JRoc is, so he's not my 'wingnut buddy', that's you being an idiot.... again.

I'm not interested in anyone else's whining.... only that Sunni hasn't got the balls to see the issues within his own faith.

You, are just a fucking idiot.... so I don't address your crap.... other than to point out that you are - again - wrong and too fucking stupid to know it.

Translation: I tried to help JRoc, but now I"m getting pwned, so I'll sputter some tough sounding BS and back away.:lol:

Feel free to prove that christians don't even know their own faith anytime you want, dearie. You're doing such a fine job of it so far. Now read it and weep :lol:
Transubstantiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You didn't know your pedophile prophet Mo was a child molester.

Oh, this is priceless. Seriously. You are wrong and Sunni is agreeing with you. Damn, you two are funny.
How am I wrong??

This is in the Bible that ALL christian's read and believe in CG

John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you". :eek:

You thanked sanga for his erroneous post because you claimed that Mud's Church believes in the Catholic Doctrine. It does not. You think that attending a few services of other faiths gives you some in-depth understanding of those faiths. It does not. Any more than studying Islam and having Muslim friends makes me an expert on yours. The Catholic Church, for instance, does not take 'bread and wine', we take the host. We believe that the host is transformed into the body and blood of the risen Christ. Mud's faith takes it as more symbolic. These are subtle but important differences between our faiths.

But... it doesn't make my faith better or worse than his.... nor does it mean that yours is any more or less valid. We all choose our own paths and only God knows what is in the heart of an individual.

Nearly all christian sects can be traced back to a Catholic Church. They all share the same tradition of worshipping human sacrifice, even if they don't take the sacrament.

Haven't seen any Christian human sacrifices. Seems Christians have evolved.

See a lot of Mooslim jihad terrorist attacks. Seems Mooslims have not evolved so much

Every Sunday, millions of christians eat the flesh and drink the blood of their savior, Christ.

Just as "Fish don't know they're wet", Christians don't know their religion is steeped in the blood of human sacrifice.
Actually, it's more like cannibalism. :eek:

You really should learn the difference between Christian Churches. You're assuming we're all alike, we are not.

Because I have a low tolerance for stupidity, I will leave it at that.

If you really had such a low tolerance, you'd have to kill yourself.

No one said that there are no differences between the various christian sects. If you had a brain, you might realize that reading the thread would help you understand what is going on.

But if you had a brain, you wouldn't be such a wingnut.

Actually Sunni has very limited knowledge about Christianity, and is misinformed on the matter. This is not a criticism, I'm just pointing out that there are a multitude of differences and distinctions that he is unaware of. Most people are.

I'm not here to defend anyone else's words but you would have a stronger case if you would point to an actual misstatement, instead of merely declaring that it is so

Couple of problems: I don't know who the fuck JRoc is, so he's not my 'wingnut buddy', that's you being an idiot.... again.

I'm not interested in anyone else's whining.... only that Sunni hasn't got the balls to see the issues within his own faith.

You, are just a fucking idiot.... so I don't address your crap.... other than to point out that you are - again - wrong and too fucking stupid to know it.

Translation: I tried to help JRoc, but now I"m getting pwned, so I'll sputter some tough sounding BS and back away.:lol:

Feel free to prove that christians don't even know their own faith anytime you want, dearie. You're doing such a fine job of it so far. Now read it and weep :lol:

You didn't know your pedophile prophet Mo was a child molester.

Its ironic that this clown is bashing Christianity but his prophet is a pedophile.

I know it's a Catholic Doctrine. It is not the doctrine of other Christian faiths. The difference between us, Sunni, is that I don't lump faiths or people into groups. I know my Church, I have a decent understanding of yours.

Personally, I think God or Allah or whatever you choose to call the Almighty, would be pretty ashamed of quite a few posters in this thread - including you. Y'all are just a bunch of bullshit artists who bring shame upon your faiths.

Holy shit! You really are stupid, huh? :lol:

And another wingnut proves she isn't familiar with her own faith. Like I said, christians are notoriously ignorant of their own faith

Fools.

How about you stick to what you know, and leave the what is Christian thing to the Christians. ;)

If she was to do that, she would limit her posts to ..... ummmmm..... well, none.

And another wingnut proves she isn't familiar with her own faith. Like I said, christians are notoriously ignorant of their own faith

Most Mooslims are not familiar with their false prophet having been a child molester and a gangster.

Wait a sec.... you just saidd that Catholics aren't Christians. I'm a Catholic and now your calling me a Christian. So which is it? Are Catholics Christians or not? You can't have it both ways.

You just got pwned.... by yourself. Congratulations. Idiot.

Wait a sec.... you just saidd that Catholics aren't Christians. I'm a Catholic and now your calling me a Christian. So which is it? Are Catholics Christians or not? You can't have it both ways.

You just got pwned.... by yourself. Congratulations. Idiot.

I'm not surprised, this idiot doesn't know what shes talking about. She probably smokes a pipe packed full of crystal meth before she starts posting on here.

Actually, Mud is right and you are wrong. You should be used to that, you are wrong with pretty much every post. But keep trying, law of averages says that eventually you will post something that is correct - even if it is just luck of the draw.

Another christian wingnut who has never heard of the sacrament:cuckoo:

In Roman Catholic theology, transubstantiation (in Latin, transsubstantiatio, in Greek μετουσίωσις metousiosis) means the change of the substance of host bread and sacramental wine into the substance of the Body and Blood (respectively)[1] of Jesus in the Eucharist, while all that is accessible to the senses (accidents) remains as before.[2][3]

I was the first one to mention the word 'transubstantiation' in this thread. I already knew what it meant. You clearly had to go look it up. And, you will notice, in the definition, if specifies the Roman Catholic Church. It is a Catholic Doctrine, since Mud is not a Catholic, it has a different meaning to him.

Therefore, Sunni was wrong. So are you. I don't expect non Christians or even non Catholics to understand... but... when you make a mistake and someone points out the facts, the correct procedure is to acknowledge it and move on.... not keep whining about it and pretending you're right.

You were wrong. Sunni was wrong. I suspect it is a feeling you are both used to.

As I predicted, here's the frantic tough talk from CG denying that she was wrong. And like the typical wingnut, she has to make stuff up to defend herself. So predictable!!:lol:

I never said that ALL christians take the sacrament believing that it is the blood and flesh of christ. I said that christians engage in rituals that include the consumption of Christs' flesh and blood.

Christians do celebrate human sacrifice and engage in rituals that include the consumption of Christs flesh and blood. Not ALL Christians do, but the statement is "Christians do celebrate human sacrifice and engage in rituals that include the consumption of Christs flesh and blood"

So you wrong and I was right, but I don't expect Christians to understand... but... when you make a mistake and someone points out the facts, the correct procedure is to acknowledge it and move on.... not keep whining about it and pretending you're right. :lol::lol:

But I know you're not honest enough to admit it. You'll just keep pretending I said that ALL christians take the sacrament

Oh, this is priceless. Seriously. You are wrong and Sunni is agreeing with you. Damn, you two are funny. :lol::lol::lol:

Now we get to see CG's tough-talking front turn frantic as she tries to deny being wrong about transubstantiation:lol:

I wasn't wrong. It's a Catholic doctrine, you total fucking idiot. Mud is not Catholic, so communion has a different meaning to him.

Sunni, like all idiots, lumps Christians into one group - assuming we all believe the same thing. We do not.

And CG will continue to pretend that I said ALL christians take the sacrament so she can continue to deny that christians worship human sacrifice.

Why won't you admit you are a Muslim you stupid son of a bitch?

So you still wont post any proof to back up your claim that I said it was "Aces" for a muslim to rape?

Let me know when you grow some balls, Nancy

How about you just say that its wrong for Muslims to rape, just like you say about Christians you hypocrite son of a bitch? why won't you admit you are a Muslim? what are you scared of? you obviously think it is ok for Muslims because you don't condemn it, just like you don't condemn your prophet for marrying a 6 year old child.:eek:

I see you're still waiting for the balls to drop :lol:

Many Protestant denominations do not consider Catholics to be Christians.

Forum List

Back