Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Mudwhistle

How does it feel to meet a Muslim who knows more about your faith than you do?

How does it feel to have a pedophile child molesting prophet who was married to a 6 year old little girl?

Wingnuts are so embarrassed at the ignorance of their own faith they will say and do anything to change the topic :lol:

Mooslims are so embarrassed their prophet was a pedophile married to a 6 year old girl when in his 50s. :eek:

Muhammad = The Perfect Man :eek:

The sacrament of Communion is a form of Ritualized Cannibalism.

The church teaches the doctrine of "transubstanation".

Meaning that once in your mouth; the wine turns into blood, and the bread bcomes flesh. :eek:

Mudwhistle

Oh, this is priceless. Seriously. You are wrong and Sunni is agreeing with you. Damn, you two are funny. :lol::lol::lol:

Transubstantiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now we get to see CG's tough-talking front turn frantic as she tries to deny being wrong about transubstantiation:lol:

Like most christians, this wingnut isn't familiar with his own faith. He doesn't even listen to what the priest says while he's handing out the blood and flesh of christ. And christians are such stupid ingrates, and so undevoted to God, that they can't even remember the central myth of their religion, that Christ died for their sins. They have to be reminded weekly throughout their entire life.

Actually, Mud is right and you are wrong. You should be used to that, you are wrong with pretty much every post. But keep trying, law of averages says that eventually you will post something that is correct - even if it is just luck of the draw.

Another christian wingnut who has never heard of the sacrament:cuckoo:

In Roman Catholic theology, transubstantiation (in Latin, transsubstantiatio, in Greek μετουσίωσις metousiosis) means the change of the substance of host bread and sacramental wine into the substance of the Body and Blood (respectively)[1] of Jesus in the Eucharist, while all that is accessible to the senses (accidents) remains as before.[2][3]

I was the first one to mention the word 'transubstantiation' in this thread. I already knew what it meant. You clearly had to go look it up. And, you will notice, in the definition, if specifies the Roman Catholic Church. It is a Catholic Doctrine, since Mud is not a Catholic, it has a different meaning to him.

Therefore, Sunni was wrong. So are you. I don't expect non Christians or even non Catholics to understand... but... when you make a mistake and someone points out the facts, the correct procedure is to acknowledge it and move on.... not keep whining about it and pretending you're right.

You were wrong. Sunni was wrong. I suspect it is a feeling you are both used to.

Mudwhistle

Oh, this is priceless. Seriously. You are wrong and Sunni is agreeing with you. Damn, you two are funny. :lol::lol::lol:

Now we get to see CG's tough-talking front turn frantic as she tries to deny being wrong about transubstantiation:lol:

Allah invented Wiki, right? Allah is most wise.:clap2:

And another wingnut pretends that I'm a muslim.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say :lol:

You are a Mooslim as evidenced by your refusal to condemn Muhammad's marriage to a 6 year old girl.

Suck it up, Muhammadan :clap2:

Where you at Sangha? why are you so ashamed of being a Muslim?

This wingnut is so pwned, I got him posting a series of one line posts :lol::lol::lol:

Hint: Screaming won't make your testicles descend, so keep your panties on

Mudwhistle

I wasn't wrong. It's a Catholic doctrine, you total fucking idiot. Mud is not Catholic, so communion has a different meaning to him.

Sunni, like all idiots, lumps Christians into one group - assuming we all believe the same thing. We do not.

Clumsy bastards :lol:

Why won't you admit you are a Muslim you stupid son of a bitch?

So you still wont post any proof to back up your claim that I said it was "Aces" for a muslim to rape?

Let me know when you grow some balls, Nancy

How about you just say that its wrong for Muslims to rape, just like you say about Christians you hypocrite son of a bitch? why won't you admit you are a Muslim? what are you scared of? you obviously think it is ok for Muslims because you don't condemn it, just like you don't condemn your prophet for marrying a 6 year old child.:eek:

You are a Mooslim as evidenced by your refusal to condemn Muhammad's marriage to a 6 year old girl.

This wingnut is so pwned, I got him posting a series of one line posts :lol::lol::lol:

I, too, would be ashamed to be a Mooslim knowing Muhammad was a child molester.:eek:

Oh, this is priceless. Seriously. You are wrong and Sunni is agreeing with you. Damn, you two are funny.
How am I wrong??

This is in the Bible that ALL christian's read and believe in CG

John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you". :eek:

Do you how many Bible Versions are in existence?

Answer

While there are a number of versions to the Bible. There are 8 primary versions found in history:
Septuagint - 250 A.D. Written in Greek
Vulgate- 400 A.D. First version of the Bible which is canonized at the Council of Carthage in 400 A.D. Written in Latin
Luther's German Bible- 1534 A.D.
King James Version- 1611 A.D. This is the most widely used versions however it has large number of errors given that none of the writers had a decent understanding of Hebrew.
Revised Standard Version- 1952 A.D. Literal translation into American English which used the earliest possible text
New International Version- 1960's & 70's A.D. This is a very good contemporary English version
The Youngs Literal Translation is as close to the originals as you can get, translated by Robert Young in 1898 A.D.

Answer

There are dozens of different English translations of the Bible. Each one chooses different translations of various words to express what the translation's authors felt were most important or most accurate, based on the documents they had at the time.
See the Related Links for more information.
Answer

Originally there were about 11 of them. In England, circa 1800 there was mainly one source of blblical information availabe to the general public. Whenever questions would arise regarding biblical prophecy the people needed to go to the church elders who in turn would refer to their ' Book of Scriptures ' for answers. These inquisitions became somewhat burdensome to the church. In an effort to alleviate the many inquries, King James wanted the people to have their own copy of the scriptures. He then commisioned scholars, scribes and elders to translate the scriptures in to different languages to accomodate the masses from which the King James Version, ' The Holy Bible ' was derived.

Read more: Answers.com - How many different versions are there of the Bible

From a Protestant Perspective in Context. You have touched on a Catholic Perspective.

6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. Defenders Notes >>

The Holy Bible

<< Previous Page

It should be obvious here that Christ is speaking of the symbolic food and drink represented by His flesh and blood; it would be cannibalistic, even if it were physically possible, to actually eat and drink His physical flesh and blood. He made this clear in John 6:63, when He explained: "The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." This spiritual concept was later to be incorporated in the institution of the Lord's supper (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).

Source:

KJV Defenders Study Bible, by Dr. Henry Morris, Ph.D.
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Language: English
DEF 10 ISBN 0-529-10444-x
DEF 10-1 ISBN 0-529-10445-8

The Holy Bible

Actually Sunni has very limited knowledge about Christianity, and is misinformed on the matter. This is not a criticism, I'm just pointing out that there are a multitude of differences and distinctions that he is unaware of.
Limited knowledge of Christianity??

For many years before my conversion to Islam.

I read the entire Bible many times. taught Sunday school. taught adult Bible study, preached in different churches, and attend services of several christian denominations; Catholic, Baptist, Church of God, Assembly of God, Church of Christ, Lutheran, Methodist, and many others. :eusa_angel:

Why won't you admit you are Muslim you stupid son of a bitch?

You really should learn the difference between Christian Churches. You're assuming we're all alike, we are not.

Because I have a low tolerance for stupidity, I will leave it at that.

If you really had such a low tolerance, you'd have to kill yourself.

No one said that there are no differences between the various christian sects. If you had a brain, you might realize that reading the thread would help you understand what is going on.

But if you had a brain, you wouldn't be such a wingnut.

No, sweetie, I'd have to kill you. But I'm not that kind of person. I just point out your stupidity for the benefit of my own entertainment.

Not all Christians believe in the transubstantiation of the Eucharist, that is just Catholics. Mud is not a Catholic so he is right. Ergo, you are wrong.... again. And Sunni - being an idiot - agreed with you.

Fools.

In wingnut world, Catholics are not christians. Protestants, like most christian sects, have a history of bigotry and violence against other christians sects. In the UK, British protestants violently oppressed and exploited the catholic people of Ireland. Many famous protestants have preached that the Pope works for Satan and that Catholics were evil.

It's just a small part of christianitys' long and violent tradition of murder and war, seperated by bouts of pedopholia.

Oh, this is priceless. Seriously. You are wrong and Sunni is agreeing with you. Damn, you two are funny.
How am I wrong??

John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, &#8220;Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you". :eek:

I have no doubt that, when it comes to quoting Scripture, the Muslim will beat the christian. That's because christians are notoriously ignorant concerning their own professed faith

Last edited:

No one said that there are no differences between the various christian sects. If you had a brain, you might realize that reading the thread would help you understand what is going on.

No, sweetie, I'd have to kill you. But I'm not that kind of person. I just point out your stupidity for the benefit of my own entertainment.

Not all Christians believe in the transubstantiation of the Eucharist, that is just Catholics. Mud is not a Catholic so he is right. Ergo, you are wrong.... again. And Sunni - being an idiot - agreed with you.

Fools.

In wingnut world, Catholics are not christians. Protestants, like most christian sects, have a history of bigotry and violence against other christians sects. In the UK, British protestants violently oppressed and exploited the catholic people of Ireland. Many famous protestants have preached that the Pope works for Satan and that Catholics were evil.

It's just a small part of christianitys' long and violent tradition of murder and war, seperated by bouts of pedopholia.

Yes because Islam never murders and wars with anyone:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

How am I wrong??

John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you". :eek:

I have no doubt that, when it comes to quoting Scripture, the Muslim will be the christian. That's because christians are notoriously ignorant concerning their own professed faith

That makes no sense you half steppin son of a bitch :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fools.

If I were to take you seriously, I could destroy your post line by line. Suffice to say, yet again - you are wrong. I am, however, impressed that you continue to try. 1/10 for effort.

Actually Sunni has very limited knowledge about Christianity, and is misinformed on the matter. This is not a criticism, I'm just pointing out that there are a multitude of differences and distinctions that he is unaware of.
Limited knowledge of Christianity??

For many years before my conversion to Islam.

I read the entire Bible many times. taught Sunday school. taught adult Bible study, preached in different churches, and attend services of several christian denominations; Catholic, Baptist, Church of God, Assembly of God, Church of Christ, Lutheran, Methodist, and many others. :eusa_angel:

Yet you made assumptions lumping everything into the same group. We discussed some of these differences on another Thread. Trinitarian, Unitarian, being Saved, Being Reborn. Attending and paying attention are often not related in any way. Doesn't that sum up Obama's history with Reverend Wright? Consider also, next time you read the Bible, to slow it down a tad. ;) Think Comprehension. :lol:

I genuinely have no problem with Islam, or Muslims, but you - as an individual - are beginning to make me re-evaluate that.

Are all Muslims pathetic whiners who can't face the facts about others within their own faith or is it just you?

Translation: Since SunniMan just pwned JRocs' ass by proving that he was just another lying wingnut, so CG will try to help her wingnut buddy even though she can't criticize anything in the post she just quoted.

Wingnuts hate it when their bullshit gets a light thrown on it. SunniMan just proved that ALL the wingnuts who complain about muslims not protesting 9/11 are liars. That pissed CG off, so she posts a personal attack, because she's got nothing else.:lol:

Couple of problems: I don't know who the fuck JRoc is, so he's not my 'wingnut buddy', that's you being an idiot.... again.

I'm not interested in anyone else's whining.... only that Sunni hasn't got the balls to see the issues within his own faith.

You, are just a fucking idiot.... so I don't address your crap.... other than to point out that you are - again - wrong and too fucking stupid to know it.

Translation: I tried to help JRoc, but now I"m getting pwned, so I'll sputter some tough sounding BS and back away.:lol:

Feel free to prove that christians don't even know their own faith anytime you want, dearie. You're doing such a fine job of it so far. Now read it and weep :lol:

Forum List

Back