Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

So you still wont post any proof to back up your claim that I said it was "Aces" for a muslim to rape?

Let me know when you grow some balls, Nancy

How about you just say that its wrong for Muslims to rape, just like you say about Christians you hypocrite son of a bitch? why won't you admit you are a Muslim? what are you scared of? you obviously think it is ok for Muslims because you don't condemn it, just like you don't condemn your prophet for marrying a 6 year old child.:eek:

I see you're still waiting for the balls to drop :lol:

Why are you so ashamed to admit you are a Muslim?

Oh, this is priceless. Seriously. You are wrong and Sunni is agreeing with you. Damn, you two are funny.
How am I wrong??

This is in the Bible that ALL christian's read and believe in CG

John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you". :eek:

Do you how many Bible Versions are in existence?

Answer

While there are a number of versions to the Bible. There are 8 primary versions found in history:
Septuagint - 250 A.D. Written in Greek
Vulgate- 400 A.D. First version of the Bible which is canonized at the Council of Carthage in 400 A.D. Written in Latin
Luther's German Bible- 1534 A.D.
King James Version- 1611 A.D. This is the most widely used versions however it has large number of errors given that none of the writers had a decent understanding of Hebrew.
Revised Standard Version- 1952 A.D. Literal translation into American English which used the earliest possible text
New International Version- 1960's & 70's A.D. This is a very good contemporary English version
The Youngs Literal Translation is as close to the originals as you can get, translated by Robert Young in 1898 A.D.

Answer

There are dozens of different English translations of the Bible. Each one chooses different translations of various words to express what the translation's authors felt were most important or most accurate, based on the documents they had at the time.
See the Related Links for more information.
Answer

Originally there were about 11 of them. In England, circa 1800 there was mainly one source of blblical information availabe to the general public. Whenever questions would arise regarding biblical prophecy the people needed to go to the church elders who in turn would refer to their ' Book of Scriptures ' for answers. These inquisitions became somewhat burdensome to the church. In an effort to alleviate the many inquries, King James wanted the people to have their own copy of the scriptures. He then commisioned scholars, scribes and elders to translate the scriptures in to different languages to accomodate the masses from which the King James Version, ' The Holy Bible ' was derived.

Read more: Answers.com - How many different versions are there of the Bible

From a Protestant Perspective in Context. You have touched on a Catholic Perspective.

6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. Defenders Notes >>

The Holy Bible

<< Previous Page

It should be obvious here that Christ is speaking of the symbolic food and drink represented by His flesh and blood; it would be cannibalistic, even if it were physically possible, to actually eat and drink His physical flesh and blood. He made this clear in John 6:63, when He explained: "The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." This spiritual concept was later to be incorporated in the institution of the Lord's supper (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).

Source:

KJV Defenders Study Bible, by Dr. Henry Morris, Ph.D.
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Language: English
DEF 10 ISBN 0-529-10444-x
DEF 10-1 ISBN 0-529-10445-8

The Holy Bible

And another christian demonstrates his ignorance of his own faith and it's history

The Catholics think your "obvious" conclusions about what Christ said are heresy and would have you excommunicated for saying that it wasn't the actual blood and actual flesh of christ.

Non-catholics certainly have the right and the ability to decide for themselves what Christ words mean. In fact, that is the basis of protestantism. However, while they have their own opinions on the proper interpretation of this, they can't have their own facts about the history of their faith.

Christianity is a cult that worships human sacrifice

No, sweetie, I'd have to kill you. But I'm not that kind of person. I just point out your stupidity for the benefit of my own entertainment.

Not all Christians believe in the transubstantiation of the Eucharist, that is just Catholics. Mud is not a Catholic so he is right. Ergo, you are wrong.... again. And Sunni - being an idiot - agreed with you.

Fools.

In wingnut world, Catholics are not christians. Protestants, like most christian sects, have a history of bigotry and violence against other christians sects. In the UK, British protestants violently oppressed and exploited the catholic people of Ireland. Many famous protestants have preached that the Pope works for Satan and that Catholics were evil.

It's just a small part of christianitys' long and violent tradition of murder and war, seperated by bouts of pedopholia.

If I were to take you seriously, I could destroy your post line by line. Suffice to say, yet again - you are wrong. I am, however, impressed that you continue to try. 1/10 for effort.

Translation: CG's got nothing but blather

In wingnut world, Catholics are not christians. Protestants, like most christian sects, have a history of bigotry and violence against other christians sects. In the UK, British protestants violently oppressed and exploited the catholic people of Ireland. Many famous protestants have preached that the Pope works for Satan and that Catholics were evil.

It's just a small part of christianitys' long and violent tradition of murder and war, seperated by bouts of pedopholia.

If I were to take you seriously, I could destroy your post line by line. Suffice to say, yet again - you are wrong. I am, however, impressed that you continue to try. 1/10 for effort.

Translation: Sangha is a dumb fuck who doesn't know shit about Christianity and is scared to admit she is a Muslim.:clap2:

You are aware, I hope, that 'translating' other people's posts makes you appear somewhat desperate, right? :lol:

Idiot.

Nearly all christian sects can be traced back to a Catholic Church. They all share the same tradition of worshipping human sacrifice, even if they don't take the sacrament.

Haven't seen any Christian human sacrifices. Seems Christians have evolved.

See a lot of Mooslim jihad terrorist attacks. Seems Mooslims have not evolved so much

Every Sunday, millions of christians eat the flesh and drink the blood of their savior, Christ.

Just as "Fish don't know they're wet", Christians don't know their religion is steeped in the blood of human sacrifice.

Again you refer to a Catholic concept. It's best not to lecture on things you have no understanding of. CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Eucharist

No, sweetie, I'd have to kill you. But I'm not that kind of person. I just point out your stupidity for the benefit of my own entertainment.

Not all Christians believe in the transubstantiation of the Eucharist, that is just Catholics. Mud is not a Catholic so he is right. Ergo, you are wrong.... again. And Sunni - being an idiot - agreed with you.

Fools.

How about you stick to what you know, and leave the what is Christian thing to the Christians. ;)

And another wingnut has been reduced to childish taunts. This one is too emotional to respond because I revealed their intra-christian hatred. Nothing says "Christianity is a religion of peace" the way the catholics and protestants killing each other does.

If we leave the christians to do what christians do, the christians will end up killing all the adults and raping all the children

How am I wrong??

John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you". :eek:

Do you how many Bible Versions are in existence?

Answer

While there are a number of versions to the Bible. There are 8 primary versions found in history:
Septuagint - 250 A.D. Written in Greek
Vulgate- 400 A.D. First version of the Bible which is canonized at the Council of Carthage in 400 A.D. Written in Latin
Luther's German Bible- 1534 A.D.
King James Version- 1611 A.D. This is the most widely used versions however it has large number of errors given that none of the writers had a decent understanding of Hebrew.
Revised Standard Version- 1952 A.D. Literal translation into American English which used the earliest possible text
New International Version- 1960's & 70's A.D. This is a very good contemporary English version
The Youngs Literal Translation is as close to the originals as you can get, translated by Robert Young in 1898 A.D.

Answer

There are dozens of different English translations of the Bible. Each one chooses different translations of various words to express what the translation's authors felt were most important or most accurate, based on the documents they had at the time.
See the Related Links for more information.
Answer

Originally there were about 11 of them. In England, circa 1800 there was mainly one source of blblical information availabe to the general public. Whenever questions would arise regarding biblical prophecy the people needed to go to the church elders who in turn would refer to their ' Book of Scriptures ' for answers. These inquisitions became somewhat burdensome to the church. In an effort to alleviate the many inquries, King James wanted the people to have their own copy of the scriptures. He then commisioned scholars, scribes and elders to translate the scriptures in to different languages to accomodate the masses from which the King James Version, ' The Holy Bible ' was derived.

Read more: Answers.com - How many different versions are there of the Bible

From a Protestant Perspective in Context. You have touched on a Catholic Perspective.

6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. Defenders Notes >>

The Holy Bible

<< Previous Page

It should be obvious here that Christ is speaking of the symbolic food and drink represented by His flesh and blood; it would be cannibalistic, even if it were physically possible, to actually eat and drink His physical flesh and blood. He made this clear in John 6:63, when He explained: "The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." This spiritual concept was later to be incorporated in the institution of the Lord's supper (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).

Source:

KJV Defenders Study Bible, by Dr. Henry Morris, Ph.D.
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Language: English
DEF 10 ISBN 0-529-10444-x
DEF 10-1 ISBN 0-529-10445-8

The Holy Bible

And another christian demonstrates his ignorance of his own faith and it's history

The Catholics think your "obvious" conclusions about what Christ said are heresy and would have you excommunicated for saying that it wasn't the actual blood and actual flesh of christ.

Non-catholics certainly have the right and the ability to decide for themselves what Christ words mean. In fact, that is the basis of protestantism. However, while they have their own opinions on the proper interpretation of this, they can't have their own facts about the history of their faith.

Christianity is a cult that worships human sacrifice

The Catholic Church does not excommunicate non-Catholics. What they believe is their business. What we believe is ours. See how that works?

We also accept that Muslims, Jews, and a whole bunch of other faiths are as relevant to them as ours is to us. We (Christians Churches) work together with Muslims, Jews and other faiths.

Please don't let facts get in the way of your ranting though. It's entertaining.

Oh, this is priceless. Seriously. You are wrong and Sunni is agreeing with you. Damn, you two are funny.
How am I wrong??

John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, &#8220;Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you". :eek:

You thanked sanga for his erroneous post because you claimed that Mud's Church believes in the Catholic Doctrine. It does not. You think that attending a few services of other faiths gives you some in-depth understanding of those faiths. It does not. Any more than studying Islam and having Muslim friends makes me an expert on yours. The Catholic Church, for instance, does not take 'bread and wine', we take the host. We believe that the host is transformed into the body and blood of the risen Christ. Mud's faith takes it as more symbolic. These are subtle but important differences between our faiths.

But... it doesn't make my faith better or worse than his.... nor does it mean that yours is any more or less valid. We all choose our own paths and only God knows what is in the heart of an individual.

And here's where CG reveals that I've said nothing inaccurate, and that her problem is with something SunniMan said.

Not that she'll ever admit that I was right when I said that Christianity is a religion that worships human sacrifice, and that christians engage in rituals where they engage in cannabilistic practices. She knows how violent the faith is, but christians are too embarrassed by their violence to admit to it.

Haven't seen any Christian human sacrifices. Seems Christians have evolved.

See a lot of Mooslim jihad terrorist attacks. Seems Mooslims have not evolved so much

Every Sunday, millions of christians eat the flesh and drink the blood of their savior, Christ.

Just as "Fish don't know they're wet", Christians don't know their religion is steeped in the blood of human sacrifice.

Again you refer to a Catholic concept. It's best not to lecture on things you have no understanding of. CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Eucharist

Sanga apparently struggles to differentiate between faiths. How embarrassing for her.

How am I wrong??

You thanked sanga for his erroneous post because you claimed that Mud's Church believes in the Catholic Doctrine. It does not. You think that attending a few services of other faiths gives you some in-depth understanding of those faiths. It does not. Any more than studying Islam and having Muslim friends makes me an expert on yours. The Catholic Church, for instance, does not take 'bread and wine', we take the host. We believe that the host is transformed into the body and blood of the risen Christ. Mud's faith takes it as more symbolic. These are subtle but important differences between our faiths.

But... it doesn't make my faith better or worse than his.... nor does it mean that yours is any more or less valid. We all choose our own paths and only God knows what is in the heart of an individual.

And here's where CG reveals that I've said nothing inaccurate, and that her problem is with something SunniMan said.

Not that she'll ever admit that I was right when I said that Christianity is a religion that worships human sacrifice, and that christians engage in rituals where they engage in cannabilistic practices. She knows how violent the faith is, but christians are too embarrassed by their violence to admit to it.

You keep getting it wrong Sangha, and compounding the misconceptions. Why not just drop it?????

Holy shit! You really are stupid, huh? :lol:

And another wingnut proves she isn't familiar with her own faith. Like I said, christians are notoriously ignorant of their own faith

Wait a sec.... you just saidd that Catholics aren't Christians. I'm a Catholic and now your calling me a Christian. So which is it? Are Catholics Christians or not? You can't have it both ways.

You just got pwned.... by yourself. Congratulations. Idiot.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

I never said that Catholic aren't Christians. You're so frantic and desperate, you can't keep track of what's been said. :lol:

I did say "In wingnut world, catholics aren't christians" Wingnuts have a history of believing that catholics are not christians, and that the pope is either the anti-christ, or a minion of the devil.

I see you haven't taken my advice to read the thread. I'm not surprised. :lol:

How am I wrong??

You've said a lot - all of it bullshit. However, you're right about one thing. I won't admit that you were right.... because you were not. You're a mindless idiot. I don't have a problem with Sunni - other than the fact that he is too accepting of what his own faith says and refuses to consider alternative views - even from fellow Muslims. And, he refused to address honest questions and chose instead to continue a stupid, childish rant with others. That's his decision, nothing to do with me. I like Sunni, most of the time he is intelligent and articulate. That is more than I can say for you.

And another wingnut proves she isn't familiar with her own faith. Like I said, christians are notoriously ignorant of their own faith

Wait a sec.... you just saidd that Catholics aren't Christians. I'm a Catholic and now your calling me a Christian. So which is it? Are Catholics Christians or not? You can't have it both ways.

I'm not surprised, this idiot doesn't know what shes talking about. She probably smokes a pipe packed full of crystal meth before she starts posting on here.

Proof that wingnuts don't know how to read.

I'm not surprised, this idiot doesn't know what shes talking about. She probably smokes a pipe packed full of crystal meth before she starts posting on here.

Proof that wingnuts don't know how to read.

No its proof that your a crazed woman with a crystal meth addiction that needs help.

Translation: Sangha is a dumb fuck who doesn't know shit about Christianity and is scared to admit she is a Muslim.:clap2:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Forum List

Back