🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islamic State working to establish cells outside Middle East, U.S. says

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I don't think that many of us would be surprised to learn that there are already cells established all over the world which are headed by radical Muslims living in the different countries.

By Greg Miller August 14 at 7:15 PM The radical Islamist State terrorist group has pushed to establish cells outside Iraq and Syria, including in Europe, even as it seeks to solidify its gains in the Middle East, U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday.

The group’s efforts to position operatives in Western countries is considered evidence of the al-Qaeda offshoot’s determination to mount terrorist plots against the United States and its allies.

“We have seen an expansion of its external terrorism ambitions” that parallel its aggressive moves in the Middle East, a senior U.S. intelligence official said at a briefing for reporters on the threat posed by the Islamic State.

Continue reading at:

Islamic State working to establish cells outside Middle East, U.S. says - The Washington Post

I don't think that many of us would be surprised to learn that there are already cells established all over the world which are headed by radical Muslims living in the different countries.

By Greg Miller August 14 at 7:15 PM The radical Islamist State terrorist group has pushed to establish cells outside Iraq and Syria, including in Europe, even as it seeks to solidify its gains in the Middle East, U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday.

The group’s efforts to position operatives in Western countries is considered evidence of the al-Qaeda offshoot’s determination to mount terrorist plots against the United States and its allies.

“We have seen an expansion of its external terrorism ambitions” that parallel its aggressive moves in the Middle East, a senior U.S. intelligence official said at a briefing for reporters on the threat posed by the Islamic State.

Continue reading at:

Islamic State working to establish cells outside Middle East, U.S. says - The Washington Post

Not at all surprised. sally. In fact. the "rise" of the caliphate cesspit in Iraq brought a thought
to my mind over the past few days-----I began to wonder just when the vile dogs of Arabia began
their rampage of murder, rape and pillage OUTSIDE of Arabia ------were the dogs into it while
the pig of mecca was still alive? No doubt someone will know --------all I know is that the dogs were
into it 'almost' immediately-----but I am not sure if it was before or after. The question is important
because EMULATION of the pig and his "friends" IS THE PRIME DIRECTIVE. Clues to what they
will do next is right there in that book.

PS I am old enouoh to remember televised portions of the McCarthy hearings-----
I saw them and heard them but was ------too young to understand.

I had no idea why people kept saying "I refuse to answer that question on the
grounds that it might tend to incriminate me" I did not even know what
"incriminate" means. I ALSO remember----a question----something like
Have you ever belonged to an organization which seeks the violent overthrow
of the American government<<<<< something like that.

Is there a law against belonging to such an organization-----uhm----ya know----
like a JIHADIST ORGANIZATION-----or group that supports "JIHAD"????

PS I am old enouoh to remember televised portions of the McCarthy hearings-----
I saw them and heard them but was ------too young to understand.

I had no idea why people kept saying "I refuse to answer that question on the
grounds that it might tend to incriminate me" I did not even know what
"incriminate" means. I ALSO remember----a question----something like
Have you ever belonged to an organization which seeks the violent overthrow
of the American government<<<<< something like that.

Is there a law against belonging to such an organization-----uhm----ya know----
like a JIHADIST ORGANIZATION-----or group that supports "JIHAD"????

I would think, IRosie (and I certainly hope) that our Intelligence Agencies are keeping on top of this. Didn't they find out that many of the Imams at the mosques here are radicals. For all we know, we might have some Jihadists posting on these forums. We certianly have a lot of wanabee Dhimmis posting.

https://www.google.com/search?q=isl...WaL4-gogSCvYCQBA&ved=0CCYQsAQ&biw=771&bih=274

Forum List

Back