Islamophobia and the fear of death

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
You little morons have got to get over both your fear of Islam and your fear of death. It makes you entirely irrational, not men and women but mental infants hiding under your beds. Do yourselves a favor and stop living in fear, needing your guns and hate-sites to tell you how dangerous the world is. Get over the idea of safety, it's an illusion.

Maybe this will help:

How to Overcome Fear of Death

Islam 101

Islamophobia: Understanding Anti-Muslim Sentiment in the West

do you have any citations worth reading?

Liberals and their fear of guns and fear of death.

Despite the fact that they are statistically more likely to be killed at the hands of a bad doctor or bad driver....liberals live in constant fear of the gun. Despite the overwhelming statistics showing the most likely people to kill, or be killed, by guns are black urban males age 18-30.....liberals live in fear of the armed rural white male.

Oh wait....that's different?

All over the world....we see more and more incidents of radicals motivated by Islam slaughtering innocent people. Paris. Germany. England. America. Indonesia. Greece. Australia. You name it....Muslim radicals are killing innocents.

LIBERALS mock us and say we shouldn't fear these radical Muslims or the death they promise to inflict.

BUT....we SHOULD fear the guns they might use.

Fear the gun. But not the gunman.

That's retarded logic from the libs. Fear the tool....but not the killer.

And......well.....and thats.....

You little morons have got to get over both your fear of Islam and your fear of death. It makes you entirely irrational, not men and women but mental infants hiding under your beds. Do yourselves a favor and stop living in fear, needing your guns and hate-sites to tell you how dangerous the world is. Get over the idea of safety, it's an illusion.

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

Well I like owning my guns and they're not to hunt that evil Muslim that might be lurking around the corner but instead that daffy duck that I enjoy eating...

As for the fear of dying, well show me someone that has no fear of dying and I will show you a dangerous fool...

As for Islam, well like every other religion just keep it in your private life and out of mine. I do not demand anyone to follow my way of thinking nor would I threaten someone life, and I expect the same from everyone else no matter what religion they are.

So thank you for the reminder and here is my friendly parting advice and that is most people need something to fear and that will never end until the last human take it breath...

Last edited:

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

You are the little moron. Islam is evil like libtards. Retard.

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

Don't paint yourself into a corner.

All over the world....we see more and more incidents of radicals motivated by Islam slaughtering innocent people. Paris. Germany. England. America. Indonesia. Greece. Australia. You name it....Muslim radicals are killing innocents.

LIBERALS mock us and say we shouldn't fear these radical Muslims or the death they promise to inflict.

Liberals just don't think like normal people do.

With guns, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

OP needs to go to Europe and experience Islam first hand.

OP needs to find a tall ass building....go to the roof...and imitate a gay Muslim.

In the Middle East, there must be fewer and fewer gay Muslims, considering they get murdered for being gay....where are the LGTB loving Liberals on THIS issue? Oh that's right, I forgot :rolleyes-41:

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

Well I like owning my guns and they're not to hunt that evil Muslim that might be lurking around the corner but instead that daffy duck that I enjoy eating...

As for the fear of dying, well show me someone that has no fear of dying and I will show you a dangerous fool...

As for Islam, well like every other religion just keep it in your private life and out of mine. I do not demand anyone to follow my way of thinking nor would I threaten someone life, and I expect the same from everyone else no matter what religion they are.

So thank you for the reminder and here is my friendly parting advice and that is most people need something to fear and that will never end until the last human take it breath...
I have no fear of of death. Death is what came before life, nothingness.

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

You mean like your irrational fear of guns?

OP needs to go to Europe and experience Islam first hand.

OP needs to find a tall ass building....go to the roof...and imitate a gay Muslim.

In the Middle East, there must be fewer and fewer gay Muslims, considering they get murdered for being gay....where are the LGTB loving Liberals on THIS issue? Oh that's right, I forgot :rolleyes-41:
Jews, Christians, and Muslims are all told to kill gays. The first two have just been more liberalized.

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

I have no fear of guns, I own them and use them as intended, to kill.

Liberals just don't think like normal people do.

With guns, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

So why ban pipe bombs, chemical weapons?

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

But the Liberals think people are irrational for fearing being murdered in suicide attacks ala Paris, the tourists in Tunisia, the tourists in Turkey et al.

That these attacks are ALL carried out by Muslims, this means that saying NO to Islam, this means that we're not only irrational but also bigoted.

'Um, okay :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back