Islamophobia and the fear of death

I have no fear of of death. Death is what came before life, nothingness.

For your existence, life if nothingness.
Life, in the end, is nothingness. And dead is dead. Rise above your childish fear.

Ah an Internet badass. You claim you don't fear death.

If an ISIS killer began shooting up your office...you'd run crying to the nearest cop begging him to save you.
No, I'd die taking him with me. Tit for tat.

Shit and more shit doing the rest of the world a favor.
It would do me a favor as well. Don't worry about Hell, you are already there.

Guns aren't tools, they are weapons, invented for war.

So are knives. And bows and arrows.

You don't understand the definition of "tool". And no....it's not used properly when the guys at work call you one.
A knife is not a weapon of war, nor was it invented as one.

Damn sure could have fooled me. I guess all those soldiers killed by knives during hand to hand combat in war really didn't die.
Soldiers are killed by human hands but that's not what hands were invented for. Face your fears.

Irrelevant. Does that mean they're less dead because they weren't killed by a gun.

I have no fears.
You have too many to list...

All over the world....we see more and more incidents of radicals motivated by Islam slaughtering innocent people. Paris. Germany. England. America. Indonesia. Greece. Australia. You name it....Muslim radicals are killing innocents.

LIBERALS mock us and say we shouldn't fear these radical Muslims or the death they promise to inflict.

BUT....we SHOULD fear the guns they might use.

Fear the gun. But not the gunman.

That's retarded logic from the libs. Fear the tool....but not the killer.

And......well.....and thats.....

You don't understand the definition of "tool". And no....it's not used properly when the guys at work call you one.

Damn sure could have fooled me. I guess all those soldiers killed by knives during hand to hand combat in war really didn't die.

Soldiers are killed by human hands but that's not what hands were invented for. Face your fears.

Guns were historically used in America for HUNTING animals for food....not for war.

Not that I'd expect a Stage 5 Retard like you to know history.

All over the world....we see more and more incidents of radicals motivated by Islam slaughtering innocent people. Paris. Germany. England. America. Indonesia. Greece. Australia. You name it....Muslim radicals are killing innocents.

LIBERALS mock us and say we shouldn't fear these radical Muslims or the death they promise to inflict.

Hmmmm. Seems like blades...aka...SWORDS...have been used as weapons of war for thousands of years.

Swords, not knives, and they were also invented for war.

Hmmmm. Seems like blades...aka...SWORDS...have been used as weapons of war for thousands of years.

He retard......the only difference in a knife and sword is blade length.

So....I suppose you want to ban swords too since they are just weapons of war?

Do you know what a sword is? It's nothing more than a knife with a longer blade and/or handle.

Irrelevant. Does that mean they're less dead because they weren't killed by a gun.

I have no fears.
You have too many to list...

You can't name one.

Do you know what a sword is? It's nothing more than a knife with a longer blade and/or handle.

Yes. He actually said a sword is a weapon of war and nothing like a knife. Amazing what things liberals say.

Yes. He actually said a sword is a weapon of war and nothing like a knife. Amazing what things liberals say.

He also said a knife isn't a weapon of war.

You little morons have got to get over both your fear of Islam and your fear of death. It makes you entirely irrational, not men and women but mental infants hiding under your beds. Do yourselves a favor and stop living in fear, needing your guns and hate-sites to tell you how dangerous the world is. Get over the idea of safety, it's an illusion.

Maybe this will help:

How to Overcome Fear of Death

Islam 101

Islamophobia: Understanding Anti-Muslim Sentiment in the West

You mean like your irrational fear of guns?
I have no fear of guns, I own them and use them as intended, to kill.
still trying to play the internet tough guy i see....

Well I like owning my guns and they're not to hunt that evil Muslim that might be lurking around the corner but instead that daffy duck that I enjoy eating...

As for the fear of dying, well show me someone that has no fear of dying and I will show you a dangerous fool...

As for Islam, well like every other religion just keep it in your private life and out of mine. I do not demand anyone to follow my way of thinking nor would I threaten someone life, and I expect the same from everyone else no matter what religion they are.

So thank you for the reminder and here is my friendly parting advice and that is most people need something to fear and that will never end until the last human take it breath...

Life, in the end, is nothingness. And dead is dead. Rise above your childish fear.

If an ISIS killer began shooting up your office...you'd run crying to the nearest cop begging him to save you.
no you wouldnt....you would not be dealing with a handicapped person,so like buc said you would be pushing the women out of your way running for an exit...

no you wouldnt....you would not be dealing with a handicapped person,so like buc said you would be pushing the women out of your way running for an exit...

First, he'd shit his pants.

seems like you christer crackers are the one shitting your pants, i wonder why :badgrin:

seems like you christer crackers are the one shitting your pants, i wonder why :badgrin:

You'd be there licking the shit off his pants when he did. No need to wonder why with that.

Get over your fears, little boys.

You first. Stop fearing guns. They can't harm you unless a human handles it.

And you're telling us not to fear humans.

So....no reason to fear a gun. A glorified paper weight.
I owns guns I don't fear them, and a gun is a weapon, invented for war.

Then why do you own one? If they are only for war....well....you aren't a soldier dopey. Turn your weapon in to your local sheriff. You aren't a soldier. You aren't at war. If guns were only made for war....why do you own one? You one of those Stolen Valor posers?

Get over your fears, little boys.

You first. Stop fearing guns. They can't harm you unless a human handles it.

And you're telling us not to fear humans.

So....no reason to fear a gun. A glorified paper weight.
I owns guns I don't fear them, and a gun is a weapon, invented for war.

Then why do you own one? If they are only for war....well....you aren't a soldier dopey. Turn your weapon in to your local sheriff. You aren't a soldier. You aren't at war. If guns were only made for war....why do you own one? You one of those Stolen Valor posers?
Invented for war, dumbfuck, and I use them to kill things.

And stolen valor? I'm far too smart to have ever been a robot with a gun.

Last edited:
forgiveallah.jpg

Forum List

Back