Islam's Rules For Raping Female Slaves

And how did your pea brain surmise that bit of mental retardation? If you are referring to feminist as women you are sadly mistaken. Feminists call their fat ugly selves womyn.
You just keep telling yourself that .
Fact is this thread you started is smoking gun proof you don't like women.

Maybe this will help you understand why feminists are not women and not human.

More nails for your coffin !
Thanks !

More dicks in your ass and mouth liar. Maybe if you dress up like a girl you can entice a gang of depraved Muslims into raping your ass and then the can deep throat you have they chop off your head.

When you were writing your homosexual fantasy did it get you really excited and that is why your response came off gibberish?

I was in the closet doing the David Karadean what I miss?

You just keep telling yourself that .
Fact is this thread you started is smoking gun proof you don't like women.

Thanks !

More dicks in your ass and mouth liar. Maybe if you dress up like a girl you can entice a gang of depraved Muslims into raping your ass and then the can deep throat you have they chop off your head.

When you were writing your homosexual fantasy did it get you really excited and that is why your response came off gibberish?

Well if I am correct the OP'er was wondering if someone will dress up like a girl so they ( The OP'er ) can have his ass raped while someone shove their penis down his throat...

Now I could be incorrect in my translation because I just want to be, but it does make me wonder why some posters have some very vivid homosexual fantasies on here!

Thanks !

Well if I am correct the OP'er was wondering if someone will dress up like a girl so they ( The OP'er ) can have his ass raped while someone shove their penis down his throat...

Now I could be incorrect in my translation because I just want to be, but it does make me wonder why some posters have some very vivid homosexual fantasies on here!

Not everyone thinks like you. What about that college track star and his girlfriend who killed that 13 year old girl. What were they thinking? Why are those two still alive? People are messed up.

At least there's no question we have to kill these Isis guys.

Will good people ever run the middle East? There are some progressive Muslim countries but it seems the Muslim world is 500 years behind the bible belt and us athiests are 500 ahead of Christians.

Lots of polygamy in the bible. Does Abraham bother you too?

So you think raping a slave is the same as marriage?
You can find things in the bible/Koran that are pro slavery and against. They are the ramblings of lunitics or con men.
Did Jesus take slaves? Did he rape them?
No but your holy book is a spin off of the old testament where GOD said it was OK.
I'll take that as a "no."

Jesus wasn't a murdering pedophile rapist scumbag like Mohammed.

You can find things in the bible/Koran that are pro slavery and against. They are the ramblings of lunitics or con men.
No but your holy book is a spin off of the old testament where GOD said it was OK.
But Jesus didn't do that and Mohummed did.

I'll give you its a little more obvious that Islam Jews and Mormon religions are man made. The authors of the new testament made Jesus perfect and they never quoted him saying anything that might one day suggest otherwise

I'll give you its a little more obvious that Islam Jews and Mormon religions are man made. The authors of the new testament made Jesus perfect and they never quoted him saying anything that might one day suggest otherwise
Is that you're way of admitting that Muhammad was a loathsome piece of shit?

If I were to write a new religion I'd do a much better job than Islam or the Mormons but I have the benefit of seeing it done right and wrong. I would know not to condoln rape or murder. But I didn't grow up in Mohammad's day. He might have been an angel back then.

Is that you're way of admitting that Muhammad was a loathsome piece of shit?
I certainly don't defend the guy.

He was

He wasn't the son of God either. Talk about a story that got embellished over time. The ultimate martyr story

But Jesus didn't do that and Mohummed did.
Jusus should have seen the future and been really specific under no circumstances should a Christian ever own a black person.would have saved blacks a lot of trouble.

If I were to write a new religion I'd do a much better job than Islam or the Mormons but I have the benefit of seeing it done right and wrong. I would know not to condoln rape or murder. But I didn't grow up in Mohammad's day. He might have been an angel back then.
You don't get it. Muhammad actually committed rape, murder, genocide, enslavement and child molestation. These are historical facts.

He was

He wasn't the son of God either. Talk about a story that got embellished over time. The ultimate martyr story

That's irrelevant. Turds like you are always claiming there's no difference between Islam and Christianity. What we're discussing here is a major difference.

Did any libtard come down on Muslims in this thread for their enslavement of women? Case in fucking point. All the attacks on the OP don't matter.

Forum List

Back