Islam's Rules For Raping Female Slaves

He was
You can find things in the bible/Koran that are pro slavery and against. They are the ramblings of lunitics or con men.
Did Jesus take slaves? Did he rape them?
No but your holy book is a spin off of the old testament where GOD said it was OK.
I'll take that as a "no."

Jesus wasn't a murdering pedophile rapist scumbag like Mohammed.
He wasn't the son of God either. Talk about a story that got embellished over time. The ultimate martyr story

That's irrelevant. Turds like you are always claiming there's no difference between Islam and Christianity. What we're discussing here is a major difference.
Your book isn't perfect. Your Messiah may be was but so you say.

Jews didn't say moses was perfect. Muslims don't claim Mohammad was perfect. Joseph Smith didn't say he was the son of God. That's unique to Christianity

He was
No but your holy book is a spin off of the old testament where GOD said it was OK.

He wasn't the son of God either. Talk about a story that got embellished over time. The ultimate martyr story

That's irrelevant. Turds like you are always claiming there's no difference between Islam and Christianity. What we're discussing here is a major difference.

Jews didn't say moses was perfect. Muslims don't claim Mohammad was perfect. Joseph Smith didn't say he was the son of God. That's unique to Christianity
Muslims do claim Mohammed was perfect and that is why he is to be emulated as closely as possible. That is why they issue fatwas and cut off heads if anyone 'insults' the prophet.

'It is a basic principle of Islam that a Muslim should follow the example of the Prophet Mohammad. This is stated in the Quran no less than 91 times.'

"He demonstrated good examples in all aspects of life, Allah says: 'You have indeed in the Apostle of Allah a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day and who engages much in the praise of Allah.' (Qur'an, 33:21)."

An Inquiry Into Islam: Mohammad is the Ideal Example

Last edited:
More nails for your coffin !
Thanks !

More dicks in your ass and mouth liar. Maybe if you dress up like a girl you can entice a gang of depraved Muslims into raping your ass and then the can deep throat you have they chop off your head.

When you were writing your homosexual fantasy did it get you really excited and that is why your response came off gibberish?

I was in the closet doing the David Karadean what I miss?

Well if I am correct the OP'er was wondering if someone will dress up like a girl so they ( The OP'er ) can have his ass raped while someone shove their penis down his throat...

Now I could be incorrect in my translation because I just want to be, but it does make me wonder why some posters have some very vivid homosexual fantasies on here!

Not everyone thinks like you. What about that college track star and his girlfriend who killed that 13 year old girl. What were they thinking? Why are those two still alive? People are messed up.

At least there's no question we have to kill these Isis guys.

Will good people ever run the middle East? There are some progressive Muslim countries but it seems the Muslim world is 500 years behind the bible belt and us athiests are 500 ahead of Christians.

I was commenting on the homosexual response by the op'er, and the two that killed that little girl will get what they deserve in prison. Let me state this and that is the guy will be the bitch many times over and will beg for death after what happen to him, and the female will be just shank by the women in that prison.

As for ISIL, the fact is Saddam kept them in check, and once the U.S. removed the one person that held them down they flourished. Only a dictator will put them back in place. Also you can not give freedom to a bunch of people that have been brutally enslaved for thousands of years, and this is the problem with the west.

Will the Middle East ever come out of the dark age?

Most likely not.

Religion has it purpose in the world and many need something to believe in. I like Taoism even though I am white, and I do believe that I do not have all the answers and learn something new daily, but I am not the normal person.

The average person believe their path to a divine is the only way, and the sad reality is the Children of Abraham have yet to learn they worship the same God, so why kill each other over this?

I do not understand and never will, but again my response to the OP'er was about his homosexual content, and that is all.. ( Rant over )

He was

It's not my book, clown. I'm an atheist. What you seem to be saying is that if Christianity has any flaws whatsoever, then murder, rape, slavery and genocide are to be excused.

Lots of polygamy in the bible. Does Abraham bother you too?

So you think raping a slave is the same as marriage?
You can find things in the bible/Koran that are pro slavery and against. They are the ramblings of lunitics or con men.
I'll give you its a little more obvious that Islam Jews and Mormon religions are man made. The authors of the new testament made Jesus perfect and they never quoted him saying anything that might one day suggest otherwise

All religion is man made.

Lots of polygamy in the bible. Does Abraham bother you too?

Jesus didn't exist. Mohammad did.

Liberals need to wake up to a couple of things.

1. A liberal defending Islam is like a Jew defending Hitler.

2. Islam is against everything liberals claim to represent.

He was

It's not my book, clown. I'm an atheist. What you seem to be saying is that if Christianity has any flaws whatsoever, then murder, rape, slavery and genocide are to be excused.
No. Islam is the extreme example of how religions are fucked up. But American Muslims are not Isis and not all Christians are nuts either.

So what do you suggest we do?

An athiest defending Christianity is like defending people who say their God will burn you for eternity if you don't convert. Pretty sick shit

I can't think of anything more evil than burning and torturing someone for all of eternity.

Even if Mohammad raped every woman he saw at least their suffering eventually ended.

Jesus may have been real nice but his father is a very cruel evil sadistic ruler.

Yes he did, and he was a murdering pedophile rapist scumbag.

I can't think of anything more evil than burning and torturing someone for all of eternity.

Even if Mohammad raped every woman he saw at least their suffering eventually ended.

Jesus may have been real nice but his father is a very cruel evil sadistic ruler.

So you're making excuses for murder, rape, genocide, slavery and pedophilia? Really?

An athiest defending Christianity is like defending people who say their God will burn you for eternity if you don't convert. Pretty sick shit

I'm not defending Christianity. I'm indicting Islam.

The Bible has a lot of wiggle room and enough contradictions for liberal minded Christians to reject the horrible stuff. Then there are the early Christians who were like the liberal minded Christians of today. They were peace loving and believed in helping the poor and sick. Their Jesus is a healer and a redeemer who would be for universal health care as a right and social and economic justice. The right wing Jesus is a hater.

I'm an agnostic and probably an atheist. I can defend Christianity as a philosophy because it does have some redeeming values. Islam has no redeeming values and unlike Jesus, Mohammad really did exist. Mohammad was very familiar with the legend of Jesus and Mohammad, like Joseph Smith saw how easily people could be conned and intimidated. Mohammad was a gangster and a pervert.

Yes he did, and he was a murdering pedophile rapist scumbag.
Are you trying to suggest we should be worried about all the Muslim Americans we know?

I tolerate their insanity because they keep it to themselves about as much as Christians do.

Should we ban Islam?

But I do agree we should stop importing them.

I'm not defending Christianity. I'm indicting Islam.
What are Muslim Americans doing?

If they want to out breed us and turn America into majority Islam, I guess they are free to want that and breed. Just stop importing more.

We accept Cubans faster than refuges from the Dominican republic. Might have to do with skin color. Whatever the reason is we pick and choose who we let into this country and I don't think we should be letting more Muslims in. Even an atheist like me prefers we stay a Christian nation over a Muslim one

So you're making excuses for murder, rape, genocide, slavery and pedophilia? Really?

You know he isn't but the God of the Bible and the Koran justifies genocide, rape, slavery, and pedophilia. The Muslim and Christian God was big time into incest and pedophilia and so are many of his follower still are today. Mike Huckabee and the Bible belt is a prime example of that.

joshduggar4.jpg

Right wing Christians believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. The Muslim/Christian/Jewish god is a monster.

The Bible has a lot of wiggle room and enough contradictions for liberal minded Christians to reject the horrible stuff. Then there are the early Christians who were like the liberal minded Christians of today. They were peace loving and believed in helping the poor and sick. Their Jesus is a healer and a redeemer who would be for universal health care as a right and social and economic justice. The right wing Jesus is a hater.

I'm an agnostic and probably an atheist. I can defend Christianity as a philosophy because it does have some redeeming values. Islam has no redeeming values and unlike Jesus, Mohammad really did exist. Mohammad was very familiar with the legend of Jesus and Mohammad, like Joseph Smith saw how easily people could be conned and intimidated. Mohammad was a gangster and a pervert.
So I'm not the only one who gets it.

Didn't Joseph Smith try to get polygamy put into Mormonism? These guys are genius.

I wish I was charismatic enough to start a new religion.

My religion would admit God never visited it. It would be for people who just can't believe there is no creator and choose to believe and the way they worship it is by doing good. Atheist are welcome and debate is encouraged and doubt doesn't matter because gods bigger than that.

You know he isn't but the God of the Bible and the Koran justifies genocide, rape, slavery, and pedophilia. The Muslim and Christian God was big time into incest and pedophilia and so are many of his follower still are today. Mike Huckabee and the Bible belt is a prime example of that.

joshduggar4.jpg

Right wing Christians believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. The Muslim/Christian/Jewish god is a monster.
God and Jesus are good cop bad cop

Forum List

Back