Isn't it funny how...

Isn't it funny how all of these accusations about sexual misconduct against Judge Roy Moore have just popped up out of nowhere? Years after the alleged incidents happened, these women are coming forward. Why did they wait so long? I don't believe a word of what any of them say. How about you?
It seems to be a case of let Ala be Ala. LOL

Isn't it funny how all of these accusations about sexual misconduct against Judge Roy Moore have just popped up out of nowhere? Years after the alleged incidents happened, these women are coming forward. Why did they wait so long? I don't believe a word of what any of them say. How about you?
one or two may be a plant. but it would seem there's actual history here to go by also.

as for coming out now - the floodgates have opened and while i think it's great to get the abusers identified and work to end that behavior, we unfortunately tend to do this mob justice style and any accusation is real. period.

and that's why we keep digging these piles of shit to play in.

No, it's not that funny.

In fact, it's pretty standard when it comes to these kinds of things. Want to know why none of this came to light before? Because Moore was Deputy DA, so any charges against him would go through his office. Moore was supposed to be one of those who protects people from predators like himself. Instead, he used his office to insulate him from any consequences for his predation.

He belongs in jail.

one or two may be a plant. but it would seem there's actual history here to go by also.

as for coming out now - the floodgates have opened and while i think it's great to get the abusers identified and work to end that behavior, we unfortunately tend to do this mob justice style and any accusation is real. period.

Innocent until proven guilty.

No, it's not that funny.

In fact, it's pretty standard when it comes to these kinds of things. Want to know why none of this came to light before? Because Moore was Deputy DA, so any charges against him would go through his office. Moore was supposed to be one of those who protects people from predators like himself. Instead, he used his office to insulate him from any consequences for his predation.

He belongs in jail.

Then let Moore swear under oath, and tell his side of the story.

I doubt he'll do that for two reasons:

1. He's a pussy and lacks the courage
2. He knows his creeping on high school girls is indefensible

No, it's not that funny.

He belongs in jail.

using your logic, the women are telling the truth until proven to be liars ..

so gfy

agreed. but social warriors don't believe in that. just a modern day lynch mob.

You haven’t really listened have you? Take your partisan hat off for a second and try and deal in facts. Y’all even have Hannity now saying that he thinks Moore is lying.
Innocent until proven guilty, PUNK!
It’s not a trial dipshit... Moore isnt being indicted. But there is an election and he is up for a seat in our senate... if you can’t listen to 5 accusers backed up by over 30 witnesses and weigh that against the judges account then draw a conclusion, then you are more of a mindless drone then Ioriginally thought

No, it's not that funny.

He belongs in jail.

using your logic, the women are telling the truth until proven to be liars ..

so gfy
You wouldn't know a logical argument if it slept with you. Not that one ever would stoop so low. The constitution protects the accused. Not the accuser. Those women have the burden of proof. They also have no evidence. So, by your own argument, my accusation that you are a trans-gender pedophile is true until proven false.

You haven’t really listened have you? Take your partisan hat off for a second and try and deal in facts. Y’all even have Hannity now saying that he thinks Moore is lying.
It’s not a trial dipshit... Moore isnt being indicted. But there is an election and he is up for a seat in our senate... if you can’t listen to 5 accusers backed up by over 30 witnesses and weigh that against the judges account then draw a conclusion, then you are more of a mindless drone then Ioriginally thought
That's nice. What about the faked evidence they produced? Don't you have a problem with that? If he's guilty, why would someone fake evidence?

Well that's strange, because Conservatives have no problem rushing to judgment on others when there's no evidence at all.
Who's judging? Most simply want her investigated. There is also that very long list of people who knew or worked for the Clinton's who wound up dead under mysterious circumstances.

Fact. Vince Foster was SHOT TWICE in the BACK OF THE HEAD and it was ruled a suicide. Others have been scheduled to testify against the Clinton's and wound up dead. Don't you find that the least bit suspicious?

You wouldn't know a logical argument if it slept with you. Not that one ever would stoop so low. The constitution protects the accused. Not the accuser. Those women have the burden of proof. They also have no evidence. So, by your own argument, my accusation that you are a trans-gender pedophile is true until proven false.

So another fake lawyer spreading fake shit on the message board...what else is new?

First-person accounts are evidence and proof. Moore made the accusation the women were lying, so the burden of proof is on Moore, not these women.

Stop pretending like you know what you're saying. You don't and it's embarrassing.

It's not a court. The birth cert is an apt analogy. Obama showed it. It satisfied all but a rabid bunch of assholes. Moore showed his, and he turned out to be one of you assholes.

Even if all that is true, it should not affect the election. He can be removed after he's elected. Assuming he's found guilty. Besides, why are you liberals so concerned about criminal behavior? Almost every single liberal in Congress is a felon. LOL! You don't seem to have a problem with that. Do you?

It's not a court. The birth cert is an apt analogy. Obama showed it. It satisfied all but a rabid bunch of assholes. Moore showed his, and he turned out to be one of you assholes.
some things i just don't care about and find beyond measure and this is one of them.

if obama didn't prove he was a citizen before the election than the breakdown of our government is a lot worse than him just being a president some didn't like.

Even if all that is true, it should not affect the election. He can be removed after he's elected. Assuming he's found guilty. Besides, why are you liberals so concerned about criminal behavior? Almost every single liberal in Congress is a felon. LOL! You don't seem to have a problem with that. Do you?
and where did he say that? in all the postings from him i've read, i've never seen him say "wow, i love it when the liberals get away with shit" so if there and i missed it, hook a conservative up man.

Who's judging? Most simply want her investigated.

Most don't, in fact. So you fucking lied there. Most people want Moore to step down because most people believe the women, including Conservatives like McConnell, Lee, and Cassidy. So this is another propagandist technique...invent a societal position then argue from that false societal position. Conservatives simply cannot make truthful arguments about anything. They have to establish false standards they then abandon the moment it undermines their argument.

There is also that very long list of people who knew or worked for the Clinton's who wound up dead under mysterious circumstances. Fact. Vince Foster was SHOT TWICE in the BACK OF THE HEAD and it was ruled a suicide. Others have been scheduled to testify against the Clinton's and wound up dead. Don't you find that the least bit suspicious?

Whataboutism rearing its head here. It's a technique used by propagandists on the right to attempt to deflect the conversation away from the real subject. The intention is to illicit an emotional response which you then use as a red herring to escape a debate you know you can't win.

So why are you being such a big, gigantic, wet, smelly pussy? Don't you have any balls? Did Putin cut 'em off and promised you'd get them back if you posted enough propaganda. Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you're never getting your balls back. They're gone.

Forum List

Back