Isn't it funny how...

I will say what I said on another thread about this Moore might be guilty as sin these allegations could be totally bogus we don’t know. Maybe everyone should reserve judgement until there is some actual evidence one way or the other.

I believe the board needs another 50-100 threads about Roy.

Seriously, Roy is the proving ground for RW's to be able to showcase their ability to tolerate anything their political counterparts can come up with no matter how fucking disgusting and perverted they can get.
There is no evidence that Moore acted improperly. None at all. What we have are baseless accusation by the left of alleged events that happened decades ago. Then there is the evidence that was forged in support of those accusations. Liberal scum bags will stop at nothing to win.

We have the word of 5 women who say they were molested.
We have numerous people saying Moore's preference for teenaged girls was common knowledge.
And we even have numerous people talking about how he was asked to leave the mall in Gadsden when he was in his 30s and chasing teens.

And we have proof that he is fine with lying when it serves his purpose.

Seriously, Roy is the proving ground for RW's to be able to showcase their ability to tolerate anything their political counterparts can come up with no matter how fucking disgusting and perverted they can get.
There is no evidence that Moore acted improperly. None at all. What we have are baseless accusation by the left of alleged events that happened decades ago. Then there is the evidence that was forged in support of those accusations. Liberal scum bags will stop at nothing to win.

this no evidence thing has really taken hold with morons ...

no evidence-wont accept evidence-will accept internet evidence.

these scatterbrain idgets are all over the planet.

Yup, hang-em without evidence has taken hold with morons...

You wouldn't know a logical argument if it slept with you. Not that one ever would stoop so low. The constitution protects the accused. Not the accuser. Those women have the burden of proof. They also have no evidence. So, by your own argument, my accusation that you are a trans-gender pedophile is true until proven false.

So another fake lawyer spreading fake shit on the message board...what else is new?

First-person accounts are evidence and proof. Moore made the accusation the women were lying, so the burden of proof is on Moore, not these women.

Stop pretending like you know what you're saying. You don't and it's embarrassing.
I don't care how many witnesses there are. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. An accusation is not proof. People lie under oath. Especially when politics is involved. Witnesses also must be credible. And we have that falsified evidence that the woman produced. That's why I believe he's innocent. If he was guilty they wouldn't have to produce fake evidence. Would they?

Even if all that is true, it should not affect the election.

That remains to be seen...it's gonna be awful hard for a serial child predator to win an election, even in this climate.

He can be removed after he's elected. Assuming he's found guilty. Besides, why are you liberals so concerned about criminal behavior? Almost every single liberal in Congress is a felon. LOL! You don't seem to have a problem with that. Do you?

What about your "whataboutism"? Why is it you feel the compulsion to have to exercise "whataboutism"? What's that all about?

It is another Democrat dirty tricks smear campaign.
The Dirty Democrats have fallen to the lowest form of politics.

I don't care how many witnesses there are. The burden of proof is on the prosecution.

In a court of law, yes, but this isn't a court of law. It's a court of public opinion. Secondly, first person accounts are evidence and proof. So the women who said Moore did these things to them...them saying that is the proof and evidence. It's on Moore to clear his name and prove that he wasn't a pervy pedophile. Good luck with that, BTW. How's it gonna help your case that Moore was banned from a mall for perving on high schoolers?

An accusation is not proof.

It is if it's a first person account. You don't really grasp this, do you? Are you even a real person, or are you just a propagandist? What gives?

People lie under oath. Especially when politics is involved.

So if people lie under oath, then we should just not have a court system at all, then, and settle issues the old fashioned way, right? That seems to be what you want. Here's the thing, in that system you will still lose. Because you're a weakling, a pussy, and a fraud that fools no one. And when it comes to lying under oath, no one does it better than Sessions...who lied his ass off today under oath again.

Also, why wouldn't Moore lie under oath?

Witnesses also must be credible. And we have that falsified evidence that the woman produced. That's why I believe he's innocent. If he was guilty they wouldn't have to produce fake evidence. Would they?

None of you have discredited any of these women. The ones being discredited here are the right-wing propagandists like you who are spreading lies on the internet.

Even if all that is true, it should not affect the election.

That remains to be seen...it's gonna be awful hard for a serial child predator to win an election, even in this climate.

He can be removed after he's elected. Assuming he's found guilty. Besides, why are you liberals so concerned about criminal behavior? Almost every single liberal in Congress is a felon. LOL! You don't seem to have a problem with that. Do you?

What about your "whataboutism"? Why is it you feel the compulsion to have to exercise "whataboutism"? What's that all about?
I'm waiting for the evidence. I'm waiting to see if he's convicted or not. Hell, I'm waiting for an indictment. As Hillary would say, this is a big nothing burger.

Do YOU have the evidence, or is your torch lit and ready to form a mob

We have the accounts of two women, both of whom said they'd testify under oath. What proof does Moore have that he's innocent? None. All he can do is try to discredit the accusers and the means by which their accusations came. But in all of this:
  • Has Moore ever denied that he pursued high school girls? No.
  • Has Moore ever denied that he dated high school girls? No.
  • Has Moore ever denied that he "hugged and kissed" high school girls? No.
  • Has Moore ever denied that he was banned from a mall for perving on high schol girls? No.
  • Has Moore ever denied that he would lurk around high school football games? No.
So why is it so hard for you to believe he assaulted these girls?

pretend his name is hillary , you can live with that for years

I don't care how many witnesses there are. The burden of proof is on the prosecution.

In a court of law, yes, but this isn't a court of law. It's a court of public opinion. Secondly, first person accounts are evidence and proof. So the women who said Moore did these things to them...them saying that is the proof and evidence. It's on Moore to clear his name and prove that he wasn't a pervy pedophile. Good luck with that, BTW. How's it gonna help your case that Moore was banned from a mall for perving on high schoolers?

An accusation is not proof.

It is if it's a first person account. You don't really grasp this, do you? Are you even a real person, or are you just a propagandist? What gives?

People lie under oath. Especially when politics is involved.

So if people lie under oath, then we should just not have a court system at all, then, and settle issues the old fashioned way, right? That seems to be what you want. Here's the thing, in that system you will still lose. Because you're a weakling, a pussy, and a fraud that fools no one. And when it comes to lying under oath, no one does it better than Sessions...who lied his ass off today under oath again.

Also, why wouldn't Moore lie under oath?

Witnesses also must be credible. And we have that falsified evidence that the woman produced. That's why I believe he's innocent. If he was guilty they wouldn't have to produce fake evidence. Would they?

None of you have discredited any of these women. The ones being discredited here are the right-wing propagandists like you who are spreading lies on the internet.
None of those women have provided any evidence to back up what they say. I would even go so far as to believe that they have been paid to offer false testimony by the Democrats. It wouldn't be the first time. There is also the fact that this whole thing remained buried until the election. Why didn't these women come out earlier?

Prove it liar.

I'm waiting for the evidence. I'm waiting to see if he's convicted or not. Hell, I'm waiting for an indictment. As Hillary would say, this is a big nothing burger.

What evidence would convince you he's guilty? I don't think there exists any evidence that would convince you because you're not to be convinced...you're a propagandist and it's not your job to think for yourself.

Do YOU have the evidence, or is your torch lit and ready to form a mob

We have the accounts of two women, both of whom said they'd testify under oath. What proof does Moore have that he's innocent? None. All he can do is try to discredit the accusers and the means by which their accusations came. But in all of this:
  • Has Moore ever denied that he pursued high school girls? No.
  • Has Moore ever denied that he dated high school girls? No.
  • Has Moore ever denied that he "hugged and kissed" high school girls? No.
  • Has Moore ever denied that he was banned from a mall for perving on high schol girls? No.
  • Has Moore ever denied that he would lurk around high school football games? No.
So why is it so hard for you to believe he assaulted these girls?
Irrelevant. He's innocent until proven guilty.

pretend his name is hillary , you can live with that for years

That's how you justify the lunacy....

Prove it liar.

stfu

None of those women have provided any evidence to back up what they say.

So what evidence would suffice, according to your standards? Please, elaborate. What is the evidence that would convince you these women are telling the truth? Fact is, I doubt any evidence would be enough because you're not actually seeking to make a judgment on this...you're just disseminating propaganda and can't think for yourself.

I would even go so far as to believe that they have been paid to offer false testimony by the Democrats.

Whataboutism! What about your whataboutism? How come you have to whatabout everything? What about that?

Irrelevant. He's innocent until proven guilty.

Well, this isn't a case in a court of law, it's in the court of public opinion so you can't weasel outta this one. You've already stepped in it and tracked it around your parents' basement.

Forum List

Back