Isn't It Funny Watching The Left Pretending To Care About This Non-issue in North Carolina?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Do they actually they think that we think they actually care about the stupidest subject in the history of political subjects?

The funny thing is watching them get all worked up into a frenzy.

Is it more pathetic than funny?

It really is typical though. I mean I thought the gay marriage thing was a useless subject.

I am beginning to think it is pathetic. Then again, every last left winger is pathetic. No, there are no exceptions.

Perhaps another three dozen or so threads on the subject will convince everyone ya'll really don't care. lol

Last edited:
Do they actually they think that we think they actually care about the stupidest subject in the history of political subjects?

It really is typical though. I mean I thought the gay marriage thing was a useless subject.

I am beginning to think it is pathetic. Then again, every last left winger is pathetic. No, there are no exceptions.

What issue? Sorry, apparently I was in a frenzy. Can't hear in there.

Issue? Gesundheit.

so why did you even bring it up?

just trolling?

Thinking out loud?

You could have said the same things years ago.

I will not say this is part of the devil's master plan because it does not appear much thought was necessary to go into this. Just sexual desires and an innate desire to reject "meddling" moralists and conservative voices.

i wonder if there will be three nights of "Bruce Jenner Wanna Bees" speaking at the DNC, and why that we all have the right to use the ladies room, even if we are 40 year old men and 35 year old men with tiny video cameras

this freaking tyrant administration is suing ANOTHER one of your states that: you will end up paying for. what kind of a Federal government goes out to hurt the people they represent. ? seriously? This a STATE MATTER. gawd vote out these nasty people in this progressive party

This is why Trump will win
People are tired of a party that thinks where you go to bathroom and Global Warming is more important than jobs and national security

People are tired of a party that thinks where you go to bathroom and Global Warming is more important than jobs and national security
whenever Hillary does number 2, she is contributing to Global Warming and Global Farting

whenever Hillary does number 2, she is contributing to Global Warming and Global Farting
leaving_zps7db5d97e.gif

Forum List

Back