Isn't it Great...

While I don't give a flip about that law I do think it's great we live in country where if you don't like a law a state passes any state red or blue you have the right to choose not to do business in or with that state. So yes by all means let the market decide.

You don't even want to know how much California has lost after their retarded "fuck ICE" stunt.

California is being demolished by Mexico as well.

say-what.jpg
Millions of people in this country literally would let California burn down if it were up to them.

California is losing trillions in tourism dollars that they would otherwise have because of their politics and Hollywood's politics.

Glad to see your input Grasshopper ...

I don't agree with some of the politics's here, I don't like the Governor Jerry Brown, and it is getting so crowded I would like to leave into a cooler area..

BUT:
If the state were stacked up against nations, California would be the seventh-largest economy, with an equivalent gross domestic product greater than Brazil's. It's not just big, but also booming. California had a 3.29 percent growth rate last year, more than five times that of No. 3 Japan, almost twice No. 4 Germany, about half again as much as No. 5 U.K., almost three times No. 6 France and a third more than No. 1 U.S.

California last year created the most jobs of any state, 483,000, more than the second- and third-most-populous states Florida and Texas combined (they added 257,900 and 175,700) and at a faster rate than any of the world's developed economies. The pace of employment growth was almost triple the rate of job creation for the 19 countries that make up the euro zone and more than 3.5 times that of Japan, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

California Makes America's Economy Great

images

that the "Free Market" is hammering the fuck out of the bigots in North Carolina?

Guess How Much That Anti-LGBTQ Law Is Costing North Carolina

And now they've failed to repeal it.

As they say...and probably say a lot down in North Carolina...

"There's no education in the second kick of a mule"

Yes. Let the market decide. A conservative mantra biting them in the ass.
It's great when someone stands by their principles! Spineless dims can't make that connection because they are always bending over for someone.

that the "Free Market" is hammering the fuck out of the bigots in North Carolina?

Gawd you're a fucking idiot. :lol:

Since you haven't been right about anything since you've been here, I'll consider that further confirmation of my brilliance.

You know what the best part of thread like this is? You completely shut out the RWnuts from being able to muster a single semblance of a sensible response.
So again, what about little girls you don't care about children? Shame on you

Since you haven't been right about anything since you've been here, I'll consider that further confirmation of my brilliance.

You know what the best part of thread like this is? You completely shut out the RWnuts from being able to muster a single semblance of a sensible response.
To a liberal an unraped child is an affront to their politics.

It's great when someone stands by their principles! Spineless dims can't make that connection because they are always bending over for someone.
And ignoring others rights ! They are fkrs

To a liberal an unraped child is an affront to their politics.
They're fkrs! I no longer tolerate their shit after today with trump's daughter

There could be a compromise. Encourage perverts to accost women and children. Legalize street punishment.

Ahem who won the House, Senate, White House, 33 governorships, and 69 of 99 state legislatures? This fool OP thinks they won something in NC :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ah, so you're saying, screw the marketplace, because the conservatives are going to use the heavy hand of government to put the LGBT community in its place!

Such a terrible thing they are doing. if you are a guy, you have to use the mens room. If you are a woman, you have to use the women's room. Not long ago we referred to that as decency. But of course we all understand liberals are indecent people.

You crackers are as clueless as, well, as a cracker.

We oppose filthy militant perv liberals.
Agree perv libturds fk their rights like they are saying fk little girl rights

You get a bit foul when you've been had. Why is that?

This is why I just laugh when you little people go on about how Trump and the GOP Congress are going to do away with all these rights and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

You get a bit foul when you've been had. Why is that?
Now that's funny, for someone with no care of little girls rights . You like stomping on those rights!

Forum List

Back