Isn't it Refreshing to See Obama's Legacy Dismantled

All he wants to do is undo Obama's legacy at any cost. Obama will be judged better by history than the reality tv host will.
Trump was elected to undo obamas legacy.
And so far everything Trump has done can be erased twice as easy, save the stolen scotus seat, and maybe the quickly diminishing relations with our long time allies. Why? Because republicans are inept at governing even when they command the admin, and both houses of congress.
How would you know? I don't think you even understand what good governance is. Look at this thread. You people are losing your ever fucking lovin` minds over an economic policy change that is BETTER for America.

Do tell? Could you give me a link to "drudge comments" where " the very real racism, sexism, bigotry, hate, narrow mindedness of the right that comes to light with anonymity" resides.......since no such animal exists? But if you want to see the unhinged left's comments, swing on over to the NYT. I'm a member there and they actually do have a comment section per story. You don't have to be a subscriber to post comments.
Did you think I made it up? Sad.

Download the drudge app, open comments of the next article headlining something Obama did or said or any article picking on black people, muslims, or a liberal lady. Let it simmer first. Scroll throw and witness the hate. Pretty simple. I will check out NYT but I doubt it's as bad.

I hate to break it to you, but there is no commenting on the drudge website or app. What you may think are comments in the drudge app are the comment sections of the news site stories that drudge has linked to.
View attachment 130449View attachment 130450

You do realize that those comments are from the dailymail website's article, correct? You got there from a link on Drudge. The comments are not part of Drudge. Please tell me you understand.
Incorrect. Daily mail is moderated and requires a login. Also the comments are different. Baseless accusation.
You sir are a moron. The drudge app does not provide for comments. Never has. You are clicking on a link to another website from the drudge website. When you arrive at the article, you are seeing comments on the other website, not drudge. You aren't smart enough to use the interwebs pinhead.

You've been watching MSNBC and reading the NYT haven't you? You might want to come out into the sunlight and stretch a little to find out what is really going on. Or not. I think you are pretty comfortable being told what to believe and say.
I use phone apps drudge, Google news, Samsung's news app, occasionally huff post, fox news, economist. Would read wallstreet journal but it's not free. Anything I want more info on I Google.

My favorite past time is reading drudge comments and the very real racism, sexism, bigotry, hate, narrow mindedness of the right that comes to light with anonymity. It's chilling on a hot spring day like today.

Do tell? Could you give me a link to "drudge comments" where " the very real racism, sexism, bigotry, hate, narrow mindedness of the right that comes to light with anonymity" resides.......since no such animal exists? But if you want to see the unhinged left's comments, swing on over to the NYT. I'm a member there and they actually do have a comment section per story. You don't have to be a subscriber to post comments.
Did you think I made it up? Sad.

Download the drudge app, open comments of the next article headlining something Obama did or said or any article picking on black people, muslims, or a liberal lady. Let it simmer first. Scroll throw and witness the hate. Pretty simple. I will check out NYT but I doubt it's as bad.

I hate to break it to you, but there is no commenting on the drudge website or app. What you may think are comments in the drudge app are the comment sections of the news site stories that drudge has linked to.
This is on drudge app not in the source of the article. Maybe you have a different version or are on iPhone. What i posted is nothing compared to any article on black people or obama. The n word on many posts, etc. Hopefully I don't get banned for posting this but it's evidence you needed.

View attachment 130451
You're worried that the picture you posted will get you in trouble? LOL

howisleepnow.jpg
And another mouth breather joins in.
What? You breathe wit yer ass?
No, I breathe with my lungs, exhaling and inhaling via my nostrils.

You on the other hand are just another slack-jawed moron mouth breather.
Let us know when you manage to pick your knuckles up off the ground.
You are the one walking on all fours.

Say Amen.

Thank you Mr Trump

:banana:

-Geaux

All he is gonna do is cause more people to get rich and since rich people are the cause of all our problems all of our problems will simply increase.

Geesh.

What will give me peace is when someone takes out trumputin. Impeachment.

Say Amen.

Thank you Mr Trump

-Geaux
And nothing will change for you hill billy hicks in trailer park land, no industries are going to come into poorly educated jesus land ,, except maybe a toxic waste dump , make 'murika great again,USA USA USA! grunt gtunt
Haven't you learned the class envy thing isn't working for you guys -- especially when you insult us "uneducated goy"?

Obama is s panty waste. He and his lover Reggie dwell on his failures. Moochelle, his wife, wants a sex change to become a woman

-Geaux

And another mouth breather joins in.
What? You breathe wit yer ass?
No, I breathe with my lungs, exhaling and inhaling via my nostrils.

You on the other hand are just another slack-jawed moron mouth breather.
Let us know when you manage to pick your knuckles up off the ground.
You are the one walking on all fours.
That's it? Pathetic.

Thank goodness he didn't have any sons to carry on his Marxist name. No wonder he always said "If I Had a Son"

-Geaux

Say Amen.

Thank you Mr Trump

-Geaux
And nothing will change for you hill billy hicks in trailer park land, no industries are going to come into poorly educated jesus land ,, except maybe a toxic waste dump , make 'murika great again,USA USA USA! grunt gtunt
You got a globe dumbass! Spin it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lower IQ ,poorly educated
Guno, you are the poster child for what you are accusing others of being. Lol

Forum List

Back