Isn’t this interesting

Scroll up, then shush

Why were only certain systems "updated"?

Do you have evidence that any of this caused any issues with voter fraud? Any evidence whatsoever? Hmmmm? Any at all?

You're retarded. Your tinfoil hat might be cutting off circulation to your brain.

Yawn... you're annoying

A computer expert could shove facts down your throat and you'd just flame away

Go to bed

Oh yea? Go find me this computer expert to explain to us how the update was done for nefarious reasons.

You idiot.

SassyIrishLass, where did you go? Did you find us that computer expert who can explain that the update was done for nefarious reasons?

Never ever call me out, you've been warned and after that it's a violation of forum rules

I thought you ignored me. Go run home now. You're turning into a whiny child.

The software provider for elections in the swing states had to send an “update” the night before the elections. Update to what? Changing the vote tallies after the testing was done? That’s the only reason I can think of. If a program is tested and ready for an Election Day there sure as hell shouldn’t be an update the night before.

Michigan is looking pretty weird.

County Commissioner went from loser to winner after glitch was fixed.

it is not a computer virus why you lost landslide, it is the coronovirus stupid... :D
A feature is not a virus. Or are you saying they downloaded their own virus the night before?

he lost it bro, lost it landslide... :)

he didnt lose it because of a software, but because of his own incompetence and stupidity...
millions of democrats and republicans capable of seeing that voted him down, as simple as that...
it is pretty simple outcome if you really think about it, not going the crazy la la fantasy land right winger like to hang out...

Landslide? Roflmao
First landslide in history to lose house seats, not gain senate seats and takes a week to see if they squeaked it out. And had to cheat to get there. Some landslide.

You don’t update your computers the night of your biggest event you’ve been working toward for four years. You just don’t do it. Too much can go wrong. The only reason you would do that is to change a tested and approved system to something nefarious.

Forum List

Back