Isn’t this interesting

The software provider for elections in the swing states had to send an “update” the night before the elections. Update to what? Changing the vote tallies after the testing was done? That’s the only reason I can think of. If a program is tested and ready for an Election Day there sure as hell shouldn’t be an update the night before.

Was this the same software used in 2016? Maybe Trump never won!

Scroll up, then shush

Why were only certain systems "updated"?

Do you have evidence that any of this caused any issues with voter fraud? Any evidence whatsoever? Hmmmm? Any at all?

You're retarded. Your tinfoil hat might be cutting off circulation to your brain.

My iPhone updated the other day. Must be a conspiracy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So suspicious.

Relevant ?

Don't think so.

Using his logic every computer using the software should have updated...but didn't

Leftists are really slow

Man, you guys are stupid.

I really need to tone it down for you to understand.
The day YOUR sniveling, whining shit goes over our heads is the day I'll leave this forum forever. The only reason you're not known as the Forum Fuckboy is because of skews13. You better hope that product of 2 daddys and a chemistry set sticks around.

Scroll up, then shush

Do you have evidence that any of this caused any issues with voter fraud? Any evidence whatsoever? Hmmmm? Any at all?

You're retarded. Your tinfoil hat might be cutting off circulation to your brain.

Yawn... you're annoying

A computer expert could shove facts down your throat and you'd just flame away

Go to bed

My iPhone updated the other day. Must be a conspiracy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So suspicious.

Relevant ?

Don't think so.

Using his logic every computer using the software should have updated...but didn't

Leftists are really slow

Man, you guys are stupid.

I really need to tone it down for you to understand.
The day YOUR sniveling, whining shit goes over our heads is the day I'll leave this forum forever. The only reason you're not known as the Forum Fuckboy is because of skews13. You better hope that product of 2 daddys and a chemistry set sticks around.

O.K. it was already covered in Sprite before......good one.

Someone sounds upset with the impending Trump loss.

It's going to be ok.

:itsok:

Scroll up, then shush

Yawn... you're annoying

Go to bed

Oh yea? Go find me this computer expert to explain to us how the update was done for nefarious reasons.

You idiot.

It's going to be ok.

Absolutely it's going to be ok. You're still going to scrape the bugs off my windshield at the carwash, and I'm still going to ignore you with the possible exception at Christmas time when I may roll down the window a few inches and throw a handful of quarters at you.

Absolutely it's going to be ok. You're still going to scrape the bugs off my windshield at the carwash, and I'm still going to ignore you with the possible exception at Christmas time when I may roll down the window a couple inches and throw a handful of quarters at you.

Yea? Does Trump also win the election in this fantasy of yours?

It's going to be ok.

We know.

Good. I think it's important that we embrace reality and move forward. Trump is going to lose. two_iron seems to be having a hard time with it.

Scroll up, then shush

Yawn... you're annoying

Go to bed

Oh yea? Go find me this computer expert to explain to us how the update was done for nefarious reasons.

You idiot.

Off to ignore you go. How'd your flaming work out for you?

You're too fckn stupid to understand Apple sends regular updates to ALL the phones ready for one and voting systems got selected?

Scratch your overused ass and think about you idiot loon.

Scroll up, then shush

Yawn... you're annoying

Go to bed

You idiot.

SassyIrishLass, where did you go? Did you find us that computer expert who can explain that the update was done for nefarious reasons?

Scroll up, then shush

Yawn... you're annoying

Go to bed

You idiot.

SassyIrishLass, where did you go? Did you find us that computer expert who can explain that the update was done for nefarious reasons?

Never ever call me out, you've been warned and after that it's a violation of forum rules

Off to ignore you go. How'd your flaming work out for you?

You're too fckn stupid to understand Apple sends regular updates to ALL the phones ready for one and voting systems got selected?

Scratch your overused ass and think about you idiot loon.

Off to your safe space you go. It's much easier there when you can continue to question software updates without people like me to call you out for your stupidity.

See ya!

It's going to be ok.

We know.

Good. I think it's important that we embrace reality and move forward. Trump is going to lose. two_iron seems to be having a hard time with it.
You've mistaken me for someone that gives a shit. I've been laughing and pointing at the stuttering fucks like you and Plugs my whole life. What's another 4 years....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back