Isn't this racist? DHS to begin launching deportation raids beginning in January

Who and what will Hussein be raiding? Who will he be deporting? A couple of white-ish loooking Europeans who may have over-stayed their Visas? Sorry, i'm just not buying this one. Seems like a way-too conveniently planted story. It's another scam.

Hussein and Clinton must be getting very nervous about Trump. The People overwhelmingly support ending Illegal Immigration once and for all. Trump really is onto something. Clearly, that's making some very nervous.
I know you are confused. The GOP has you confused. That's because they talk out of both sides of their mouth and say two completely different things. The Democrats aren't perfect on this issue either, but make no mistake the GOP are not your friends little buddy.

This 'raid' story is actually pretty funny. Who and what will Hussein be raiding? My guess is, he'll grab a couple white-ish looking Europeans and then claim he's all about enforcing the law. It's a joke. It is time to end Illegal Immigration.
So as a liberal I'm telling you I will agree with you, but you got to take your head out of Rush limbaugh's ass now. You have to wake up from your worshipping corporations and realize that if they weren't employing them, the illegals will go home.

You righties, instead of trying my suggestion, will now typically shift the argument in another direction. You can't get yourself to blame employers for anything. Not even illegal ones.

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

Seriously, you read through these two articles and realize Thom is also blaming the Democrats. You know how you guys say all the time there is no difference between the two parties? This is one of those issues where I will agree with you.

This is an issue where liberals and conservatives agree. We need to solve our illegal immigration problem. Who's hiring them? Lets go after them. They'll send those mexicans packing when they fire them. No job, no stay. Get it?

Stop trying to reason with Paulina. It's not a conservative, it's just a fruitcake.

Ha, so says the Neocon RINO dunce. Still suckin on Ryan's sack? Nice budget there fuckwit.

Who and what will Hussein be raiding? Who will he be deporting? A couple of white-ish loooking Europeans who may have over-stayed their Visas? Sorry, i'm just not buying this one. Seems like a way-too conveniently planted story. It's another scam.

Hussein and Clinton must be getting very nervous about Trump. The People overwhelmingly support ending Illegal Immigration once and for all. Trump really is onto something. Clearly, that's making some very nervous.
I know you are confused. The GOP has you confused. That's because they talk out of both sides of their mouth and say two completely different things. The Democrats aren't perfect on this issue either, but make no mistake the GOP are not your friends little buddy.

This 'raid' story is actually pretty funny. Who and what will Hussein be raiding? My guess is, he'll grab a couple white-ish looking Europeans and then claim he's all about enforcing the law. It's a joke. It is time to end Illegal Immigration.
So as a liberal I'm telling you I will agree with you, but you got to take your head out of Rush limbaugh's ass now. You have to wake up from your worshipping corporations and realize that if they weren't employing them, the illegals will go home.

You righties, instead of trying my suggestion, will now typically shift the argument in another direction. You can't get yourself to blame employers for anything. Not even illegal ones.

Seriously, you read through these two articles and realize Thom is also blaming the Democrats. You know how you guys say all the time there is no difference between the two parties? This is one of those issues where I will agree with you.

This is an issue where liberals and conservatives agree. We need to solve our illegal immigration problem. Who's hiring them? Lets go after them. They'll send those mexicans packing when they fire them. No job, no stay. Get it?

Stop trying to reason with Paulina. It's not a conservative, it's just a fruitcake.

Ha, so says the Neocon RINO dunce. Still suckin on Ryan's sack? Nice budget there fuckwit.
Unkotard is a fuckwit.

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

You won't make the fear go away like that.

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

Just an average RINO fraud. They're why many now feel it's really a One Party System. The Republican Party needs to dump em.

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

Just an average RINO fraud. They're why many now feel it's really a One Party System. The Republican Party needs to dump em.
Yes, take your party back from the crazies.

Wait a minute. Is he a crazy or are you?

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

What makes him a rino? I didn't know. What does he agree with me on? Because we don't want him either.

Republicans always want to say they have a big tent for guys like Bruce Jenner or Herman Cain but really all I hear is Rhino Rhino rhino. Sounds like you either go along with everything the Republicans believe in or you're not really a Republican

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

What makes him a rino? I didn't know. What does he agree with me on? Because we don't want him either.

It's One Party-rule now. They get ya thinkin there's a difference or options. But really there isn't. They're all Big Government Globalists in the end. There is no significant difference between a supposed 'Conservative' Paul Ryan, and your average Communist/Progressive Democrat.

They just sold enough people on the notion that people like Paul Ryan, John Boehner, George Bush are different than the folks in the other Party. It's an illusion of choice. It's very sad. I hope more Americans wake up and see the scam for what it is.

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

It's One Party-rule now. They get ya thinkin there's a difference or options. But really there isn't. They're all Big Government Globalists in the end. There is no significant difference between a supposed 'Conservative' Paul Ryan, and your average Communist/Progressive Democrat.

They just sold enough people on the notion that people like Paul Ryan, John Boehner, George Bush are different than the folks in the other Party. It's an illusion of choice. It's very sad. I hope more Americans wake up and see the scam for what it is.
=======

Well you are correct that there isn't much difference between the TWO parties ... but not because of Big Government Globalists.

It is because the wealthy and corporations have been allowed to purchase Congressmen via " campaign contributions " which would be labeled " bribes " in civilian life and bring the people involved lengthy prison sentences. But for Congressmen it is just fine for them to take multi-million dolllar bribes to write legislation favoring those wealthy people and corporations.

Unless we OUTLAW all lobbying ( with a possible exception for recognized charities like Red Cross or Catholic Social Services ) this country is doomed because it IS for sale to the highest bidder.

The wealthy and corporations are NOT Big Government people. THEY HATE GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS AND AGENCIES.

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

=======

Well you are correct that there isn't much difference between the TWO parties ... but not because of Big Government Globalists.

It is because the wealthy and corporations have been allowed to purchase Congressmen via " campaign contributions " which would be labeled " bribes " in civilian life and bring the people involved lengthy prison sentences. But for Congressmen it is just fine for them to take multi-million dolllar bribes to write legislation favoring those wealthy people and corporations.

Unless we OUTLAW all lobbying ( with a possible exception for recognized charities like Red Cross or Catholic Social Services ) this country is doomed because it IS for sale to the highest bidder.

The wealthy and corporations are NOT Big Government people. THEY HATE GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS AND AGENCIES.

Corporations are the Government. They rule the world. They enjoy mucho Corporate Welfare. Like i said, it's just an illusion of choice now. They convince you you're getting one thing, but then you get something completely different. But the People continue falling for the same tricks. So, i don't know. I don't see anything changing.

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

=======

You are so right. Why do they need to be bribed into doing their job aka the right thing?

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

=======

Corporations are the Government. They rule the world. They enjoy mucho Corporate Welfare. Like i said, it's just an illusion of choice now. They convince you you're getting one thing, but then you get something completely different. But the People continue falling for the same tricks. So, i don't know. I don't see anything changing.
And the debt probably doesn't really matter other than eventually we will have to default on our debt but I'm sure the private bankers will survive. They always do.

You are so right. Why do they need to be bribed into doing their job aka the right thing?
===========

If they were being bribed to do the RIGHT thing, it wouldn't be so bad.

But they are being bribed to do the WRONG thing for the country to the benefit of corporations and the uber wealthy.

Unfortunately, there are no rich people willing to bribe the Congressmen to do the right thing.

It would take a law or Constitutional Amendment == but I believe a law would do == to stop lobbying.

Alternatively, we could issue hunting licenses for lobbiests and the money would go to paying down the national debt. For $100,000 you could get a week long license to hunt down a lobbiest like a deer. </s>

===========

If they were being bribed to do the RIGHT thing, it wouldn't be so bad.

But they are being bribed to do the WRONG thing for the country to the benefit of corporations and the uber wealthy.

Unfortunately, there are no rich people willing to bribe the Congressmen to do the right thing.

It would take a law or Constitutional Amendment == but I believe a law would do == to stop lobbying.

Alternatively, we could issue hunting licenses for lobbiests and the money would go to paying down the national debt. For $100,000 you could get a week long license to hunt down a lobbiest like a deer. </s>
What about buffet and Soros?

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

=======

You can't outlaw the First Amendment.

Unkotard is a fuckwit.

=======

You can't outlaw the First Amendment.

If its ok to outlaw the 2nd, then its ok to outlaw the first.

Forum List

Back