Isn't This Wonderful?: Trump Selects White Nationalist Leader As Delegate In California

Trump said he didn't mean to and dude is resigning..
Did you not read the link? It was the first paragraph.

• Banned
Update TE="Capstone, post: 14226749, member: 35495"]Update (5-11-2016 at 8:18 EST): Steve_Mc
Update (5-11-2016 at 8:18 EST): Steve_McGarrett is a douchebag.
Update...Steve McGarrett is a proud superior White patriot of the United States.

Steve, you are not white, American, or patriot.

You have a bit of the color.

Your self denial is what drives your nonsense.

You need to respect the people this country's founders created it for in the 1790 Naturalization Act, the first legislation by the first congress
Not nearly as badly as knuckle-dragging national embarrassments like you need to be taught some respect for humanity in general.

Update TE="Capstone, post: 14226749, member: 35495"]Update (5-11-2016 at 8:18 EST): Steve_Mc
Update (5-11-2016 at 8:18 EST): Steve_McGarrett is a douchebag.
Update...Steve McGarrett is a proud superior White patriot of the United States.

hillbilly1-at-war-with-themselves-dueling-banjos-and-hillbilly-stereotypes-jpeg-97868.jpg

Did I miss something? Is there some rule or law declaring Trump must meet some racial quota?

You have no idea why he picked who he did but are trying to brand him as a racist....typical libs.

I gotta admit: it's uber hard for me to believe that someone who purports to be the kind of person Stevo does...actually exists in the 21st century! In fact, I haven't bought into his(?) spiel entirely, mainly 'cuz I know there are those in high places who want 'us' to believe that McGarrett's particular brand of stupidity is far more prevalent than it actually is.

In any case, Stevo does such an excellent job of highlighting the inanity of his own BS...it almost seems a shame to distract him from doing so! :laugh:

Steve is a plant from the far left to make the far right look terrible: he succeeds well.

The delegate does not represent the Trump movement as a whole, and anyone who says he does is a whole idiot.

Oh, and in case there was any question as to whether my insults were intended to apply to Steve_McGarrett (the legitimate throwback to Jim Crow) or to Steve_McGarrett (the underhanded plant), the answer is yes. They were aimed squarely at the douchebag behind the persona either way. ;)

Last edited:
Trump said he didn't mean to and dude is resigning..
Did you not read the link? It was the first paragraph.

Ohhh he didnt "mean too"
250px-2015_Erasmus_Prize_-_25_November_2015_-_Stichting_Praemium_Erasmianum_(11).JPG

Also, I tire of all the racism from Democrats like Steve McGarret, They are always talking down to bla....Excuse me? What do you mean Steve is not a democrat?

So wait....

Forum List

Back