Israel Ain't Fooling Around Anymore

I see little difference in killing a baby with a bomb or with a rifle, or a boot heel or by setting it on fire.
I can understand this. Really, I can. I don't think any of us are arguing FOR the moral worthiness of slaughtering innocents.

The principle I think both sides are arguing is that of acceptable incidental harm.

I can understand this. Really, I can. I don't think any of us are arguing FOR the moral worthiness of slaughtering innocents.

The principle I think both sides are arguing is that of acceptable incidental harm.
The difference is that the incidental harm has been done by just one side - the Israelis. The harm perpetrated by HAMAS was deliberate, barbaric, and intended to inflict the most agony on the most innocents as possible.

The difference is that the incidental harm has been done by just one side - the Israelis. The harm perpetrated by HAMAS was deliberate, barbaric, and intended to inflict the most agony on the most innocents as possible.
Yes, I know. And don't for a moment misunderstand me that I think there is some sort of moral equivalence between the atrocity Hamas committed on October 7 and what Israel is doing to defend itself.

But, hang with me a minute. I'm trying to get us somewhere. First, what I mean by "incidental harm", in this context, is the harm caused in pursuit of a goal.

Hamas (and Palestinians, generally) are willing to tolerate a significant level of incidental harm in every direction. Incidental harm that they perpetrate, incidental harm that is perpetrated upon them. That is WHY they commit the types of attacks that they do. That is why they "resist" using terror. They understand that their actions will cause harm, both to innocents Israelis and to their own innocents. They find that incidental harm, at least thus far, entirely acceptable. That is nothing more than the cost of resistance.

Israelis are extremely intolerant of ANY incidental harm perpetrated against them. Their willingness to mitigate harm to one of their own is LEGENDARY. 1027 convicted, violent criminals in exchange for ONE soldier. Israelis are also quite intolerant of incidental harm that they perpetrate on innocents. No where near their intolerance of harm to their own, but still significantly intolerant. (And yes, this is also influenced by international scrutiny).

The argument I am trying to poke at for people, generally, in the West, is that of: How much incidental harm are you willing to tolerate? How do you measure incidental harm? And, do you apply the same standards to both sides?

I see little difference in killing a baby with a bomb or with a rifle, or a boot heel or by setting it on fire.

But you obviously think killing a Jewish baby is worse than killing any other baby.
You see nothing at all. All of the children who have died in this war were killed by Hamas; the Israeli babies with knives and guns and the Palestinian babies by Hamas implanting their military in residential areas to use those babies as human shields.

If you were able to see anything at all, you would see it was never possible for the Oct 7 attack to bring any benefit to the Palestinians people, that by implanting military assets in residential areas, Hamas had rigged these events to bring maximum pain to both Israelis and Palestinians.

The overwhelming majority of the Palestinians you call innocent believe it is ok to kill kids in Israel, as apparently you do, too.

Every one of the conflicts between Israel and the Palestinians has been initiated by the Palestinians, who recognize no moral boundaries and every one of the complaints the so called Palestinians have are the result of their own efforts to destroy Jews/Israel. Got it?

So it's Ok to kill children in Gaza yes I know I got it.

Maybe you should pick up a rifle and shoot a few kids to show your support

But no one is daring to criticize the Israeli Army for doing it because they will be called Nazis and will be accused of bringing back the. Holocaust like I have been in this thread.

If the Israeli Army had been doing their job in the first place the terrorist attack could have been thwarted at the very start but no one thought is was necessary to actually guard the wall on the border.

the terrorist attack could have been thwarted at the very start but no one thought is was necessary to actually guard the wall on the border.
Absolute BS .
They were aware of an impending attack and officially ordered a Stand Down
It's called a False Flag which the Ethnic Cleansers initiated .
They then all looked the other way as ca. 250 hostages ( Allegedly) slipped back across the border without a single one being stopped .
A Disney production for Gullibles

Absolute BS .
They were aware of an impending attack and officially ordered a Stand Down
It's called a False Flag which the Ethnic Cleansers initiated .
They then all looked the other way as ca. 250 hostages ( Allegedly) slipped back across the border without a single one being stopped .
A Disney production for Gullibles

So they knew of an attack and were told to do nothing. What is that but a failure to protect the citizens?

No one was guarding the fucking border wall

So it's Ok to kill children in Gaza yes I know I got it.

Maybe you should pick up a rifle and shoot a few kids to show your support

It's amazing to read Zionist shills trying to justify the Gaza Genocide at the same time they whine about the Holocaust.

Murdering unarmed Palestinian children is about courageous as the IOF gets.

“Video Shows IDF Snipers Shooting Palestinian Children For Fun, But Facebook Won’t Let You Share It”

EXCERPT “Footage released on YouTube clearly shows Israeli soldiers firing live rounds at Palestinian children playing on a roof in Al Khalil, an area of Hebron in Occupied Palestine. An important piece of evidence attesting to the brutality of Israeli occupation. Yet, Facebook users have reported that the social media platform is preventing them from sharing the video.

Four soldiers lay on their chests on a rooftop. In the same shot, we see what appear to be two Palestinian children playing on a rooftop. One of the soldiers takes aim and shoots one of the Palestinians on the roof, clearly hitting him in the thigh.

The soldiers then celebrate. One imitates the flailing actions of the wounded Palestinian, while others shake the hand of the ‘successful’ sniper.

Facebook users attempting to share the video from the Scriptonite Daily Facebook page, reported being unable to share the video.”CONTINUED

So they knew of an attack and were told to do nothing. What is that but a failure to protect the citizens?

No one was guarding the fucking border wall
Exactly .
Those naughty little Israeli Terrorists were told to ignore flying Piggy people and black shadows flitting through the night .
They even then moved the Peace Concert over to the border wall and effectively guaranteed a holocaust from cross fire .
And /.But were so busy that 250 hostages on bikes and in cars were 100% missed .

Well . Aint that just damned odd .

But no one is daring to criticize the Israeli Army for doing it because they will be called Nazis and will be accused of bringing back the. Holocaust like I have been in this thread.

If the Israeli Army had been doing their job in the first place the terrorist attack could have been thwarted at the very start but no one thought is was necessary to actually guard the wall on the border.
There is no point in criticizing a good friend and ally (Israel) while it is engaged in an existential war.

To do so weakens the resolve of our ally and our own resolve to support them in their righteous efforts.

Plenty of time to armchair-quarterback AFTER the Israelis have attained the Unconditional Surrender of Gaza.

Until then...

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

Exactly .
Those naughty little Israeli Terrorists were told to ignore flying Piggy people and black shadows flitting through the night .
They even then moved the Peace Concert over to the border wall and effectively guaranteed a holocaust from cross fire .
And /.But were so busy that 250 hostages on bikes and in cars were 100% missed .

Well . Aint that just damned odd .
Need a Back Hoe to shovel the BS you guys are posting. It was a coordinated attack all attacks on a time line. Hit Coms border check points and police stations. Roughly 300 IDF, Border Guards, and police were killed in the attacks.

There is no point in criticizing a good friend and ally (Israel) while it is engaged in an existential war.

To do so weakens the resolve of our ally and our own resolve to support them in their righteous efforts.

Plenty of time to armchair-quarterback AFTER the Israelis have attained the Unconditional Surrender of Gaza.

Until then...

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.
When we fail to criticize the unacceptable we bring on more atrocities.

So why don;t you pick up a rifle and kill the first Palestinian child you see today and show your support ?

When we fail to criticize the unacceptable we bring on more atrocities.
There have been few or no atrocities on the part of the Israelis.

The Israelis are engaged in a formally declared war.

Civilians die in wars.

Especially when chicken$hit cowards like HAMAS hide behind the skirts of women and children like the pu$$ie$ they are.

This war began because HAMAS committed atrocities against Israelis... it was HAMAS that broke the peace on Oct 7th, not Israel.

Now Hamas reaps what it has sown... as do the idiot Gazans who elected and maintained and supported them.

So why don;t you pick up a rifle and kill the first Palestinian child you see today and show your support ?
Spare us the your sophomoric idiot counterpointing. Phukk you and those who think LIKE you.

Last edited:
There have been few or no atrocities on the part of the Israelis. This war began because HAMAS committed atrocities against Israelis.

Spare us the your sophomoric idiot counterpointing. Phukk you and those who think LIKE you.

OK so children dying in bombings or starving or being shot don't count as atrocities.

And man up. if you're going to FUCKING swear at someone commit to it. Ands I know isn;t awful that I don't think murdering children is acceptable BY ANYONE FOR ANY FUCKING REASON

OK so children dying in bombings or starving or being shot don't count as atrocities.

And man up. if you're going to FUCKING swear at someone commit to it. Ands I know isn;t awful that I don't think murdering children is acceptable BY ANYONE FOR ANY FUCKING REASON
Arab children are not starving because of Israel

Blame Hamas

OK so children dying in bombings
Correct. Ask the US Army Air Force or the Royal Air Force.
or starving
Nobody has starved. Hungry and scrounging for food? Maybe. Starving? No.
or being shot don't count as atrocities.
Feel free to find us reliable accounts of IDF soldiers intentionally targeting children.
And man up. if you're going to FUCKING swear at someone commit to it.
Already done, the first time around, you little Muzzie <bleep>-sucking a$$wipe. :fu:
Ands I know isn;t awful that I don't think murdering children is acceptable BY ANYONE FOR ANY FUCKING REASON
No children have been murdered by the IDF.

However, several HUNDRED have been murdered... butchered, and often beheaded in front of their parents, by your Gazans.

Now Gaza reaps the righteous whirlwind of Israel.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

Correct. Ask the US Army Air Force or the Royal Air Force.

Nobody has starved. Hungry and scrounging for food? Maybe. Starving? No.

Feel free to find us reliable accounts of IDF soldiers intentionally targeting children.

Already done, the first time around, you little Muzzie <bleep>-sucking a$$wipe.

No children have been murdered by the IDF.

However, several HUNDRED have been murdered... butchered, and often beheaded in front of their parents, by your Gazans.

Now Gaza reaps the righteous whirlwind of Israel.

I have no doubt they are shooting people indiscriminately. The Israeli army shot 3 hostages in cold blood. Surely some subhuman Palestinian child means even less to them

And I am not defending the terrorist attack. I am merely saying that the Jews are showing themselves as just as ruthless and bloodthirsty and I'm not not only one thinking they are going too far.

Forum List

Back