Israel and Genocide

I have said it a few times and will say it again. If Israel wanted the Palestinians dead they would be dead. It clearly is not what they want.

Nearly all the Muslim countries aren’t a problem. Only Zionists and dumb cons think otherwise.
Really? So women in Iran have equal rights to men. Gays can be out in the open? Is that what you’re saying? You’re not debating fairly. You’re an Islamist. I would have never guessed. Interesting

Really? So women in Iran have equal rights to men. Gays can be out in the open? Is that what you’re saying? You’re not debating fairly. You’re an Islamist. I would have never guessed. Interesting
You aren’t getting this. What occurs in those countries is none of our business and they are no threat to us.

You can hate and fear them if you wish, but it’s dumb.

You aren’t getting this. What occurs in those countries is none of our business and they are no threat to us.

You can hate and fear them if you wish, but it’s dumb.
They are no threat to us? You’re kidding right? They assimilate and take over. They are a threat to everyone. If the Jews give Israel to the Muslims they ll find other thing to bitch about.

You’re one of the dumbest people on this board. Have you seen our college campuses? You’re an idiot.

An old ugly idiot.

Israel is committing genocide as we post. Apparently you’re cool with it.

I thought mankind had progressed beyond mass murder. I realize now how naive I was.
Self defense moron. Seems you’re just another terrorist defender who thinks Israel should not retaliate or defend itself. Hamas didn’t want retaliation, they shouldn’t have fucked around. Now they find out, no matter how much you cry about it. Yes you are naive.

I'm not sure what the graph is supposed to represent but if you want to bring up genocide in the bloody 20th century and conveniently forget the two nuclear devices dropped on Japan you don't have a legitimate argument.

An old ugly idiot.
:safetocomeoutff: better than a useful idiot......

1697579304937.png

~S~

Self defense moron. Seems you’re just another terrorist defender who thinks Israel should not retaliate or defend itself. Hamas didn’t want retaliation, they shouldn’t have fucked around. Now they find out, no matter how much you cry about it. Yes you are naive.
You’re uninformed. Stop posting until you get informed.

They are no threat to us? You’re kidding right? They assimilate and take over. They are a threat to everyone. If the Jews give Israel to the Muslims they ll find other thing to bitch about.

You’re one of the dumbest people on this board. Have you seen our college campuses? You’re an idiot.

An old ugly idiot.
Wow! Delusional.

Well, women having equal rights and gays being out in the open isn't exactly a good idea to right-wingers, so ...

Problem is, right-wingers don't really have any power to do shit about it but complain and try to oppress these groups at the narrowest of margins....

Muslim countries are the religious fundamentalists right-wingers dreamed they could be but can never be...because they will lose....

Well, women having equal rights and gays being out in the open isn't exactly a good idea to right-wingers, so ...

Problem is, right-wingers don't really have any power to do shit about it but complain and try to oppress these groups at the narrowest of margins....

Muslim countries are the religious fundamentalists right-wingers dreamed they could be but can never be...because they will lose....
Are you kidding me you BLM piece of garbage? Women are 100% equals to Republicans. You are such a fucking coward, makes me sick.

Forum List

Back