🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel asks Hungary to withdraw journalism award

Theres a reason BIK is the village idiot :lol:

i am with bIK on this. it is beyond the purview of a government to interfere with another countries press. there are plenty of other organisations to lodge complaints if need be.

i very sincerely doubt that any of you defending this israeli action would approve of america interfering with an award being given by the israeli govenment to one of its citisens, let alone the interference of a less friendly nation.

there was a better way of handling this.

i apologise in advance if that comment offended any of the jewish posters on the board.

"Among other comments, Szaniszlo, a newspaper correspondent in Moscow in the 1980s, said Gypsies - or Roma - were monkeys and implied Jews and Roma were carrying out anti-Hungarian activities."

It seems to me that this is the kind of 'comment' which disqualifies any reporter from receiving an award - especially if the land of the 'Arrow Cross' desires to show it's not about to return to its Fascist days.
The journalist was wrong for referring to the Jew and Gypsies as monkeys.

But the rest of his statement is undoubtedly true.......... :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
"Among other comments, Szaniszlo, a newspaper correspondent in Moscow in the 1980s, said Gypsies - or Roma - were monkeys and implied Jews and Roma were carrying out anti-Hungarian activities."

It seems to me that this is the kind of 'comment' which disqualifies any reporter from receiving an award - especially if the land of the 'Arrow Cross' desires to show it's not about to return to its Fascist days.
The journalist was wrong for referring to the Jew and Gypsies as monkeys.

But the rest of his statement is undoubtedly true.......... :cool:

Yeah he was, but I thought he was referring to gypsies only. Which is why I saw no connection with an ambassador being involved......:cool:

We are watching a biased poster take a statement of a journalist out of context and slander and demonize him. Some people make a life and an art out of character assassination of others. This award is noones business but the people in that country.

I would hope that the people of Hungary would complain about their state honoring an unrepentant bigot in their name, not about the target of his venom objecting to the honor. How Hungarians react to this travesty will say much about their society. This thread certainly says much about you, Princess. :D

It's always about their society, how about its time to start looking at your society? ....:cuckoo:

I'd be glad to but this thread is about Hungarian society. How would you feel if your gov't (Hamas) honored a known bigot? Proud I'm guessing. :D

So why are we discussing Hungarian society on an Israel Palestine discussion board?

We are watching a biased poster take a statement of a journalist out of context and slander and demonize him. Some people make a life and an art out of character assassination of others. This award is noones business but the people in that country.

it is a moral issue, sherri-----way beyond your ken. Of course a person like
you ----who licks the asses of those who slit the throats of infants "IN CONTEXT"
would support the agenda of adolf abu ali in the name of allah, isa and the rapist
dog

Once again, she's defying Christians and Muslims, for those who don't know when she says 'Isa' she's referring to Christians. It's funny how she really believes in her lunacy. Leave your garbage out of your posts. IT'S NOT THAT HARD

Once again, she's defying Christians and Muslims, for those who don't know when she says 'Isa' she's referring to Christians. It's funny how she really believes in her lunacy. Leave your garbage out of your posts. IT'S NOT THAT HARD

The name ISA refers to a PERVERSION ----of the real character-----a pharisee
rabbi of 2000 years ago. Disgusting dogs and pigs have perverted that person's
teachings to justify the murder of hundreds of millions. Lately---in an attempt
to create an ALLIANCE ----something like the AXIS powers of world war II-----the
ass lickers of the rapist pig of mecca have decided to claim a "respect"
for the Pharisee rabbi---Yehoshua ben Yosef. It is very amusing-----anyone
interested in the origin of this ploy should read the koran------in which the rapist
pig himself -----tries to make BARGAINS with people-----which amount to
"LICK MY SHIT AND I WILL ACCEPT YOUR CUSTOMS"

Oh my gosh, no one cares you raving lunatic. Do we really have to go over this every time?

The name ISA refers to a PERVERSION ----of the real character-----a pharisee
rabbi of 2000 years ago. Disgusting dogs and pigs have perverted that person's
teachings to justify the murder of hundreds of millions. Lately---in an attempt
to create an ALLIANCE ----something like the AXIS powers of world war II-----the
ass lickers of the rapist pig of mecca have decided to claim a "respect"
for the Pharisee rabbi---Yehoshua ben Yosef. It is very amusing-----anyone
interested in the origin of this ploy should read the koran------in which the rapist
pig himself -----tries to make BARGAINS with people-----which amount to
"LICK MY SHIT AND I WILL ACCEPT YOUR CUSTOMS"
^^^ Time for your morning meds irosie.......... :cuckoo: :lol:

Theres a reason BIK is the village idiot :lol:

i am with bIK on this. it is beyond the purview of a government to interfere with another countries press. there are plenty of other organisations to lodge complaints if need be.

i very sincerely doubt that any of you defending this israeli action would approve of america interfering with an award being given by the israeli govenment to one of its citisens, let alone the interference of a less friendly nation.

there was a better way of handling this.

i apologise in advance if that comment offended any of the jewish posters on the board.

You people are absolute idiots. Israel is not interfering with anyone's press, they lodged a complaint when the government of Hungary honored a man who said that Gypsies are monkeys. Personally, I am ashamed that the US did not speak up first, I guess the asshole in the White House thinks insulting Gypsies is acceptable because they are not black.

Feel free to put a comment calling any group of people monkeys into a context that makes you think it is acceptable.

It's always about their society, how about its time to start looking at your society? ....:cuckoo:

I'd be glad to but this thread is about Hungarian society. How would you feel if your gov't (Hamas) honored a known bigot? Proud I'm guessing. :D

So why are we discussing Hungarian society on an Israel Palestine discussion board?

Because the idiot that started this thread with a complaint from Israel about a racist comment from a Hungarian journalist about Gypsies somehow reflected badly on Israel. Feel free to neg him for his stupidity, if you can get past the fact that he idolizes a dead pedophile.

Feel free to put a comment calling any group of people monkeys into a context that makes you think it is acceptable.

I have read a lot of books about monkeys, I think about The Planet Of The Apes, for example. I did not find that offensive. I do not remember a Boycott Movement against the movie when it was in theatres, either. And that movie portrayed man as descended from monkeys, the nerve of them? You might have thought that would have been offensive to Christian Creationists. Maybe it was, but I missed that debate if it was. I cannot find it in myself to get that upset about one comment a man made about monkeys. I do not even know the context he made the statement in.

Sherri

I have read a lot of books about monkeys, I think about The Planet Of The Apes, for example. I did not find that offensive. I do not remember a Boycott Movement against the movie when it was in theatres, either. And that movie portrayed man as descended from monkeys, the nerve of them? You might have thought that would have been offensive to Christian Creationists. Maybe it was, but I missed that debate if it was. I cannot find it in myself to get that upset about one comment a man made about monkeys. I do not even know the context he made the statement in.

Sherri

I'm not certain if you are pretending to be stupid or you are just plain stupid. The asshole referred to the Roma as "monkies." That isn't in reference to a sci-fi movie but one human calling an entire group "monkies." If you are feigning stupidity then you are a scumbag and should be ashamed. If you are that stupid ... well ... then you are really, really stupid.
Get it now?

Sherri

I'm not certain if you are pretending to be stupid or you are just plain stupid. The asshole referred to the Roma as "monkies." That isn't in reference to a sci-fi movie but one human calling an entire group "monkies." If you are feigning stupidity then you are a scumbag and should be ashamed. If you are that stupid ... well ... then you are really, really stupid.
Get it now?

I think she is that stupid. Or deranged...or both????

I think she is that stupid. Or deranged...or both????
Al ta'atzben otti!
Isn't the Internet great? One is able to learn swear words in plenty of different languages. Do you speak Tagalog swear words too, Mr. Sir Loin? Many Filipinos in your area whom you could practice on. Say, aren't there a lot of Samoans living not too far from you? Perhaps you can practice some swear words in their language and see how those big guys react.

Forum List

Back