🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
My grandma was Irish and there was always - hot tea and milk several times a day. So I did get a dose of that starting off - but sweet tea on ice - is delightful!

try explaining that sort of thing in Italy-----or one of the
emirates--------just COLD tea was sorta something like ---
"why would anyone want to drink it cold---by
PREFERENCE" ??? it seems to be a rarity even
in England-----back then Irish??? I do not know----
uhm------any whiskey in that glass? with milk?----well---
that is very british ----sorta-----I think. ----but Indians do
it too--------lots of milk....I think. Sometimes the kids were offered lemonade which is considered normal in the middle east

Southern lemonade is probably better. We've got the best recipe I believe on that drink too!

My grandma was Irish and there was always - hot tea and milk several times a day. So I did get a dose of that starting off - but sweet tea on ice - is delightful!

try explaining that sort of thing in Italy-----or one of the
emirates--------just COLD tea was sorta something like ---
"why would anyone want to drink it cold---by
PREFERENCE" ??? it seems to be a rarity even
in England-----back then Irish??? I do not know----
uhm------any whiskey in that glass? with milk?----well---
that is very british ----sorta-----I think. ----but Indians do
it too--------lots of milk....I think. Sometimes the kids were offered lemonade which is considered normal in the middle east

Irish whiskey in tea? Most likely as the Irish were big drinkers. The Jews not so much. I do not know if I have ever heard of a Jewish alcoholic. Probably as rare as the albino deer.

very few jewish alcoholics and very few ITALIAN alcoholics---
the standard explanation is that even kids get to drink wine
so it is not a forbidden fruit thing for either Italian or jewish
kids.--------no one ever stopped me from a nip of
Manischewitz-----I never liked it. -----my dad used to feed
me the last drop of whiskey if he drank some-----I would turn
beet red. ---an adventure. Maybe that's the way to
NOT develope a TASTE for the stuff

Get out of your state, visit a bit sweet tea is good, just like grits and I am a born northerner

I was born in NY and am a transplant to the South. I love grits. With or without the cheese. I can have grits for breakfast, grits for lunch and grits for supper. Grits are a great comfort food!

I got it as polenta------did not like it-------I probably would have
if it had cheese

The land belongs to Israel and unlike India who lost part of their land to Muslims and it became Pakistan............

Wait, Indians lost land Muslims? Why is the media yelling? Why aren't nutcases making a million threads about this? Oh, cos it's brown (Muslim) on brown (Hindi) crime. This sh__ is racist. Simple at that. That's why I have no tolerance for all the Palestinian whining and whining from the peanut gallery. And now we have a racist president who is happy to stoke the fire though. Oh, well.

The land belongs to Israel and unlike India who lost part of their land to Muslims and it became Pakistan............

Wait, Indians lost land Muslims? Why is the media yelling? Why aren't nutcases making a million threads about this? Oh, cos it's brown (Muslim) on brown (Hindi) crime. This sh__ is racist. Simple at that. That's why I have no tolerance for all the Palestinian whining and whining from the peanut gallery. And now we have a racist president who is happy to stoke the fire though. Oh, well.

Pakistan was carved out of India. Yes.

What ethnic cleansing? They have given the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians and are not - free medical care - free water - free electricity - jobs in their very own cities - roads to travel on - free education, free housing, land to live on - what more do you want?
Links, please.

Google Jerusalem Post, Reuters, AP, New York Times, Washington Post, any of them and type in Israelis offer Palestinians free medical care, reconstructive surgery, jobs, roads, water and electric - pick your topic and click search....... it's been going on since 1948, George. Where have you been?

-I have a relative who works in the
USA embassy over there and will find out from him
Be sure to find out how many greedy Jews have been pushed into the sea since '48 as well.
palestinan_map.jpg
Good Point, That was with some help of America though, so... Because, the U.N helped get Israel started as a "country" which led to the mass expansion of Israeli's.

UN General Assembly votes are not Binding. The UN did not create the State of Israel. Men with weapons did that.

When Jews start planning terror attacks on America..................... than yes I will agree we need to cut ties with them.

I have good news - I've already posted a link to Jewish Israeli terrorist attacks on American targets.
Thank you for your support in cutting Israel off from US funds.
When do we cut off funds from the PLO, Egypt, and Jordan, which receive far more money than Israel, you hatign bastard?

Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War ll. Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 dollars. Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget.

US Aid to Israel and the Palestinians

Excuse me, Blind Boo ( keep that s/n) but Washington made clear his gratitude to Haym Solomon and the Jews of the 13 colonies who gave their money to save Washington and his men at the battle of Valley Forge. They would have frozen to death had it not been for Haym Solomon giving everything he had to save them - his attitude was until his people - the Jews - would have their own promised land back they would consider America their promised land - and therein the Jews rallied together their wealth to save this fledgling nation from dying! Had it not been for Haym Solomon you and I would not be having this discussion, young man! The money he provided bought ammo, blankets, food, for a freezing, starving, dying army. Washingtons!

So in that day what Haym gave was in the neighborhood of $700,000 dollars - to $1 million dollars. So let's do the interest at 7% for the past 200 years and you tell me how much that is? As there was never any payment before 1948 lets include whatever late fee there would have been and factor that in too. What is it? 2 trillion? 5 trillion dollars? How much because I can tell you now whatever it is? We haven't even scratched the surface of repaying what we owe to Haym's ancestors!

And on that note? What did the Muslims contribute to America besides 9/11?

Haym was not a citizen of Israel.

You are excused.

-I have a relative who works in the
USA embassy over there and will find out from him
Be sure to find out how many greedy Jews have been pushed into the sea since '48 as well.
palestinan_map.jpg
Good Point, That was with some help of America though, so... Because, the U.N helped get Israel started as a "country" which led to the mass expansion of Israeli's.

UN General Assembly votes are not Binding. The UN did not create the State of Israel. Men with weapons did that.

I beg your pardon. God created Israel.

1.3 million Arabs were living there, George? Where were they hiding? Under the sand? hmm....
"Palestine was not an empty land when Zionist immigration began. The lowest estimates claim there were about 410,000 Arab Muslims and Christians in Palestine in 1893. A Zionist estimate claimed there were over 600,000 Arabs in Palestine. in the 1890s. At this time, the number of Jewish immigrants to Palestine was still negligible by all accounts..."

"Jewish population during the mandate and immigration - The census of 1922 listed 83,790 Jews in Palestine. The census of 1931 listed174,606. The Anglo-American report of 1946 listed 608,000 Jews in Palestine. According to the Israel Statistical Abstract, there were 716,000 Jews recorded in November 1948 and 758,000 recorded at the end of the year. It is not possible to ascertain the actual number of Jews present at the birth of the state, but the number given is generally 650,000."

"Arab population and illegal immigration - The Anglo-American report of 1945 listed about 1,222,000 Muslim and Christian Arabs in Palestine and 15,000 'others.'"

MidEast Web - Population of Palestine

1.3 million Arabs were living there, George? Where were they hiding? Under the sand? hmm....
"Palestine was not an empty land when Zionist immigration began. The lowest estimates claim there were about 410,000 Arab Muslims and Christians in Palestine in 1893. A Zionist estimate claimed there were over 600,000 Arabs in Palestine. in the 1890s. At this time, the number of Jewish immigrants to Palestine was still negligible by all accounts..."

"Jewish population during the mandate and immigration - The census of 1922 listed 83,790 Jews in Palestine. The census of 1931 listed174,606. The Anglo-American report of 1946 listed 608,000 Jews in Palestine. According to the Israel Statistical Abstract, there were 716,000 Jews recorded in November 1948 and 758,000 recorded at the end of the year. It is not possible to ascertain the actual number of Jews present at the birth of the state, but the number given is generally 650,000."

"Arab population and illegal immigration - The Anglo-American report of 1945 listed about 1,222,000 Muslim and Christian Arabs in Palestine and 15,000 'others.'"

MidEast Web - Population of Palestine

You are mistaken, George. The Muslims who came to Israel were not FROM Israel. They showed up after they heard the Jews were returning to their homeland The Arabs have no claim to the land. Not even under their new found name - Palestinians. They have no claim. NONE.

I beg your pardon. God created Israel
Zionism and western imperialism created Israel. When the Zionist movement began in Europe over a hundred years ago, there were ten times as many Arabs as Jews living in Palestine.

When Israel became a state in 1948, there were twice as many Arabs as Jews living between the River and the sea.

Today there are equal numbers of Jews and Arab in Palestine, and the Jews are continuing their policy of ethnic cleansing. It won't end until Arabs comprise no more than 20% of the population of Palestine.
gaza-destruction-dead-toddler-800.jpg

You are mistaken, George. The Muslims who came to Israel were not FROM Israel. They showed up after they heard the Jews were returning to their homeland The Arabs have no claim to the land.
There were half-a-million Arabs living in Palestine when Jews began returning to the mythological homeland, Jeri; I know your faith makes that hard to accept, but you really should make an effort to face the hard truth about Israel.

Google Jerusalem Post, Reuters, AP, New York Times, Washington Post, any of them and type in Israelis offer Palestinians free medical care, reconstructive surgery, jobs, roads, water and electric - pick your topic and click search....... it's been going on since 1948, George. Where have you been?
You are badly misinformed, Jeri. Here's what I found concerning health care in occupied Palestine:
"A 2012 study commissioned by the World Health Organization identifies the Israeli Military's blockades of the West Bank and Gaza Strip as a major health challenge.[29]

"In both Gaza and the West Bank, restriction of movement is such that individuals cannot exit these respective regions without the permission of Israeli authorities.[30]

"Hospitals in the West Bank and in Gaza are sometimes not equipped to deal with more advanced medical problems and procedures. In such cases, doctors will refer their patients to more sophisticated Palestinian treatment centers[which?] in Israeli controlled east Jerusalem, or if need be, to Israeli treatment centers.

"Such treatment is often delayed by the Israeli bureaucratic process which has to approve requests.

"Even in true emergency cases, ambulances traveling from the Palestinian territories to hospitals in east Jerusalem are often delayed or denied at security checkpoints in a manner that places patients at risk.[31]

"Moreover, within the West Bank, mobility is limited as residents must pass through Israeli checkpoints in order to travel in between various West Bank cities.

"This means that West Bank residents have trouble accessing health care providers located in other nearby West Bank towns. The limited mobility has even more serious ramifications in emergency situations wherein ambulances traveling in between West Bank towns experience delays.[32]"
Health care in the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back