🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
No She didn't.

God is not a she. So you are correct that "she" didn't create it. God did. I believe that if you'll accept Christ as your Savior you'll see the truth about Israel. I believe that is what has you incapable of seeing the truth about the Israeli's and Israel, Boo.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

How do you know, have you seen it naked? Have you seen it at all? If I'm going to believe in a supernatural being, I'm going to believe in an all powerful and beautiful Goddess.

Regardless of your mythology, God was not on the front lines when the Jews in Palestine established Israel. Men and Women were and they established their country through force of arms, (like every other country in the world). If God gave it to them why did they have to fight?

I walk by faith, not by sight. The Just shall live by faith, Boo. Faith in the Word of God which is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God. Does he look like a woman to you? Did any of his disciples mistake him for a woman? Did Herod mistake him for a female? Did his mother mistake him for a girl? Did the people at the cross that witnessed the crucifixion see the naked body of a man or a woman? A man, Boo. A man. God has never been referred to as a goddess. You are thinking of the Egyptian goddess that the Roman church now calls Mary. It's not Mary but they call it that. Its' a demon.

I prefer to keep the hosts of Christian mythological gods and demons out of politics. I don't believe in poly-theism. There is but one true Goddess......lol.

The G-d of Israel is eternally tied to all that concerns the land of Israel because it is His Holy Nation and His own people, Boo. It would be like trying to explain Mathematics without mentioning any numbers! Impossible. So with that, I will close my discussion with you about it. Carry on.

The Supernatural being you call the G_d of Israel is the same being Christians worship, after of course, having a son. I guess that sort of mellowed him out a bit.........

God is not a she. So you are correct that "she" didn't create it. God did. I believe that if you'll accept Christ as your Savior you'll see the truth about Israel. I believe that is what has you incapable of seeing the truth about the Israeli's and Israel, Boo.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

How do you know, have you seen it naked? Have you seen it at all? If I'm going to believe in a supernatural being, I'm going to believe in an all powerful and beautiful Goddess.

Regardless of your mythology, God was not on the front lines when the Jews in Palestine established Israel. Men and Women were and they established their country through force of arms, (like every other country in the world). If God gave it to them why did they have to fight?

I walk by faith, not by sight. The Just shall live by faith, Boo. Faith in the Word of God which is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God. Does he look like a woman to you? Did any of his disciples mistake him for a woman? Did Herod mistake him for a female? Did his mother mistake him for a girl? Did the people at the cross that witnessed the crucifixion see the naked body of a man or a woman? A man, Boo. A man. God has never been referred to as a goddess. You are thinking of the Egyptian goddess that the Roman church now calls Mary. It's not Mary but they call it that. Its' a demon.

I prefer to keep the hosts of Christian mythological gods and demons out of politics. I don't believe in poly-theism. There is but one true Goddess......lol.

The G-d of Israel is eternally tied to all that concerns the land of Israel because it is His Holy Nation and His own people, Boo. It would be like trying to explain Mathematics without mentioning any numbers! Impossible. So with that, I will close my discussion with you about it. Carry on.

The Supernatural being you call the G_d of Israel is the same being Christians worship, after of course, having a son. I guess that sort of mellowed him out a bit.........

I do not want to be rude but the discussion is already closed between you and I on the matter, Boo. However! My prayers for you will be ongoing. May the LORD bless you. Bye for now.

I do not want to be rude but the discussion is already closed between you and I on the matter, Boo. However! My prayers for you will be ongoing. May the LORD bless you. Bye for now.

Right, right. May the Earth's Mythical Goddess always smile upon you.

t's hard to take you seriously when I hear you justifying random murder of innocents
Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9 29 2000
"Israelis and Palestinians Killed
in the Current Violence
At least 1,187 Israelis and 9,121 Palestinians
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Are you under the impression the Jews have been innocently colonizing Palestine over the past century?

The numbers are not relevant to the Palestinians culture of violence. They are reaping what they sew. Clearly, they have a terrorist centered government. And the fact that they're losing 9 to 1 lives and still going shows just how little regard they have for life.

t's hard to take you seriously when I hear you justifying random murder of innocents
Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9 29 2000
"Israelis and Palestinians Killed
in the Current Violence
At least 1,187 Israelis and 9,121 Palestinians
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Are you under the impression the Jews have been innocently colonizing Palestine over the past century?

The numbers are not relevant to the Palestinians culture of violence. They are reaping what they sew. Clearly, they have a terrorist centered government. And the fact that they're losing 9 to 1 lives and still going shows just how little regard they have for life.

it's the new math--------the current rules of the geometry of muzzie war-------count up the dead------muzzie deaths
buy VICTORY ----non muzzie deaths are also VICTORY
for the muzzie side-------muzzie rapes are MORE VICTORY for the muzzie side

why did they throw the stones?

I can think of reasons------but will find out soon---I have a close
relative who works in the US embassy which is in Tel Aviv.---
someone must have construed that people in the cars as hostile
to them. ????

what is your mother tongue, Haissem? "nothing but the true"---does not make sense in English. Try to explain what
you want to express
Rosie's "mother tongue"
trollingspamdb0_copy.gif

Hasbara

Some Palestinians respond to Jewish terrorism with terrorism of their own in retaliation, but unless you can show me any systematic ethnic cleansing of Jews living in Palestine at the hands of Arabs since 1948 that rivals the purging of 700,000 indigenous Arabs and the hands of European Jews, I can only conclude you're projecting Jewish terrorism onto their victims.

How come you excuse Palestinian terrorism

I don't excuse any terrorism, that being attacks against unarmed civilians.
Freedom fighter, attacking military targets of the invading force are not terrorists.

Some Palestinians respond to Jewish terrorism with terrorism of their own in retaliation, but unless you can show me any systematic ethnic cleansing of Jews living in Palestine at the hands of Arabs since 1948 that rivals the purging of 700,000 indigenous Arabs and the hands of European Jews, I can only conclude you're projecting Jewish terrorism onto their victims.

Seriously? That's your bar? A successful 'systematic cleansing.' If the PNA had their way, that's what they'd get. But given their military inferiority, that's not happening.

Seriously? That's your bar? A successful 'systematic cleansing
I take all instances of ethnic cleansing seriously.
Why do you excuse Jews?

"Homes Demolished in Israel and Palestine
0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians,
and over 28,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished
by Israel since 1967."

"'Any humanitarian looking at the sheer number of innocent civilians who have lost their homes can only condemn Israel’s house demolition policy as a hugely disproportionate military response by an occupation army... It is a policy that creates only hardship and bitterness, and in the end can only undermine hope for future reconciliation and peace.'”

Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since September 29 2000
– Peter Hansen, Commissioner General of UNRWA

Seriously? That's your bar? A successful 'systematic cleansing
I take all instances of ethnic cleansing seriously.
Why do you excuse Jews?

"Homes Demolished in Israel and Palestine
0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians,
and over 28,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished
by Israel since 1967."

"'Any humanitarian looking at the sheer number of innocent civilians who have lost their homes can only condemn Israel’s house demolition policy as a hugely disproportionate military response by an occupation army... It is a policy that creates only hardship and bitterness, and in the end can only undermine hope for future reconciliation and peace.'”

Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since September 29 2000
– Peter Hansen, Commissioner General of UNRWA

Israel no doubt cleared the rat holes on their land. Israel's borders have been secure for five decades almost. Time to get over it, bro. Especially since they keep their borders for the sake of security against your 'ethnic cleansing' arabs.

My answer is: no.
aidindex.png

"The U.S. provides Israel $8.5 million* in military aid each day,
while it gives the Palestinians $0** in military aid."
US Aid to Israel and the Palestinians

Why the f would they give the Palestinians military aid? In case they aren't firing enough rockets into civilian settlements in Israel? Don't worry though, the American/world industrial war complex is channeling plenty of money into Palestine. Or did you think dirt people have enough money to buy all those rocket launchers by themselves?

Israel no doubt cleared the rat holes on their land. Israel's borders have been secure for five decades almost. Time to get over it, bro. Especially since they keep their borders for the sake of security against your 'ethnic cleansing' arabs.
When Israel stole the remaining 22% of Mandate Palestine in 1967, indigenous Palestinians were subject to a military occupation that continues to this day. Possibly, that explains why the UN has condemned the Jewish state with 77 resolutions while Palestinians have received only one?

Forum List

Back