🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
That sucks. Maybe the Palestinians should start cracking down on their terrorists so as to avoid such tragedies
Jews should lift their illegal occupation of Palestine since that would eliminate the need for a "terrorist" response.

muslimah sluts will always have a need to tie bombs to their stinking asses------it's the only way in their "culture" to achieve
"SELF"

muslimah sluts will always have a need to tie bombs to their stinking asses------it's the only way in their "culture" to achieve
"SELF"
1406621094691_wps_21_TOPSHOTS_A_Palestinian_ma.jpg

Jews prefer to kill children with HELLFIRE (missiles)
Don't they, Hasbara(osie)?

That sucks. Maybe the Palestinians should start cracking down on their terrorists so as to avoid such tragedies
Jews should lift their illegal occupation of Palestine since that would eliminate the need for a "terrorist" response.

It's hard to take you seriously when I hear you justifying random murder of innocents. By your logic, a so-called Native American could murder me anytime he/she wants; and it would be justified.

-I have a relative who works in the
USA embassy over there and will find out from him
Be sure to find out how many greedy Jews have been pushed into the sea since '48 as well.
palestinan_map.jpg
Good Point, That was with some help of America though, so... Because, the U.N helped get Israel started as a "country" which led to the mass expansion of Israeli's.

UN General Assembly votes are not Binding. The UN did not create the State of Israel. Men with weapons did that.

I beg your pardon. God created Israel.

No She didn't.

-I have a relative who works in the
USA embassy over there and will find out from him
Be sure to find out how many greedy Jews have been pushed into the sea since '48 as well.
palestinan_map.jpg
Good Point, That was with some help of America though, so... Because, the U.N helped get Israel started as a "country" which led to the mass expansion of Israeli's.

UN General Assembly votes are not Binding. The UN did not create the State of Israel. Men with weapons did that.

No She didn't.

God is not a she. So you are correct that "she" didn't create it. God did. I believe that if you'll accept Christ as your Savior you'll see the truth about Israel. I believe that is what has you incapable of seeing the truth about the Israeli's and Israel, Boo.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

palestinan_map.jpg

No She didn't.

God is not a she. So you are correct that "she" didn't create it. God did. I believe that if you'll accept Christ as your Savior you'll see the truth about Israel. I believe that is what has you incapable of seeing the truth about the Israeli's and Israel, Boo.

How do you know, have you seen it naked? Have you seen it at all? If I'm going to believe in a supernatural being, I'm going to believe in an all powerful and beautiful Goddess.

Regardless of your mythology, God was not on the front lines when the Jews in Palestine established Israel. Men and Women were and they established their country through force of arms, (like every other country in the world). If God gave it to them why did they have to fight?

t's hard to take you seriously when I hear you justifying random murder of innocents
Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9 29 2000
"Israelis and Palestinians Killed
in the Current Violence
At least 1,187 Israelis and 9,121 Palestinians
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Are you under the impression the Jews have been innocently colonizing Palestine over the past century?

No, I am under the impression that the Jews are under the protection of God while the Arabs who made war against them are not. God said in his Word that the pit that has been dug for his children by their enemies is the pit their enemies will fall into. Did you think He was joking? He doesn't joke about things like that, George.

You cannot expect to try and harm one of his children (Jew or a born again child of God) and think you can get away with such a thing. It's a very serious matter and usually results in death. Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm is written twice in the Word of God - TWICE - for emphasis - as in Don't Do It. Don't even talk about them. Leave them alone. You need the LORD, George. I am not going to dispute this subject back and forth with you. The LORD loves you and you should just come to Him and give your whole self to Him and live for Jesus. You'd be so much happier and you would have peace in your soul. True rest is found in Christ.

No She didn't.

How do you know, have you seen it naked? Have you seen it at all? If I'm going to believe in a supernatural being, I'm going to believe in an all powerful and beautiful Goddess.

Regardless of your mythology, God was not on the front lines when the Jews in Palestine established Israel. Men and Women were and they established their country through force of arms, (like every other country in the world). If God gave it to them why did they have to fight?

I walk by faith, not by sight. The Just shall live by faith, Boo. Faith in the Word of God which is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God. Does he look like a woman to you? Did any of his disciples mistake him for a woman? Did Herod mistake him for a female? Did his mother mistake him for a girl? Did the people at the cross that witnessed the crucifixion see the naked body of a man or a woman? A man, Boo. A man. God has never been referred to as a goddess. You are thinking of the Egyptian goddess that the Roman church now calls Mary. It's not Mary but they call it that. Its' a demon.

t's hard to take you seriously when I hear you justifying random murder of innocents
in the Current Violence

Are you under the impression the Jews have been innocently colonizing Palestine over the past century?

There is no time in the entire existence of "PALESTINE"----
---almost 1800 years-----that jews did not reside both in
Palestine and various parts of the middle east- for more tan
Jews also
resided in Saudi Arabia until the rapist pig of mecca accomplished a comprehensive ethnic cleansing of arabis
in the Current Violence

no Jews never colonized Palestine. Abraham migrated to
the land later called "Palestine"------some time more than 3000 years ago. Since that time the Hebrew language developed in Palestine and remains the only extant language
that originates there. -----and jews the only extant cultural
group that originated there.

No She didn't.

I walk by faith, not by sight. The Just shall live by faith, Boo. Faith in the Word of God which is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God. Does he look like a woman to you? Did any of his disciples mistake him for a woman? Did Herod mistake him for a female? Did his mother mistake him for a girl? Did the people at the cross that witnessed the crucifixion see the naked body of a man or a woman? A man, Boo. A man. God has never been referred to as a goddess. You are thinking of the Egyptian goddess that the Roman church now calls Mary. It's not Mary but they call it that. Its' a demon.

I prefer to keep the hosts of Christian mythological gods and demons out of politics. I don't believe in poly-theism. There is but one true Goddess......lol.

in the Current Violence

Jews also
resided in Saudi Arabia until the rapist pig of mecca accomplished a comprehensive ethnic cleansing of arabis
in the Current Violence

the land later called "Palestine"------some time more than 3000 years ago. Since that time the Hebrew language developed in Palestine and remains the only extant language

What was the mandate that the UK was given after WWI?

The British Mandate for Palestine, or simply the Mandate for Palestine.

But there was never a Palestine?

in the Current Violence

Jews also
in the Current Violence

Of course there was a Palestine----it was the name used
to describe the land which had been "Israel/Judea" <<<
a country. That country was conquered by rome and
became a territory ----part of the ROMAN EMPIRE----
it was no longer a sovereign country-----later on it was
conquered by invading arabs-----still not a sovereign
country-------then it became part of the Ottoman
empire------and after world war I ----fell to British
administration. "Israel" was restablished on part
of Palestine in 1948 as a sovereign country----
Judea is largely now called "the west bank"-------sometimes
"Palestine" is not a sovereign country

"Incredible as it sounds, four generations of devoted archeologists, with a burning conviction and huge resources, did produce exactly:

"Nothing.

"From the beginning of the effort to this very day, not a single piece of evidence of the ancient history was found.

"Not a single indication that the exodus from Egypt, the basis of Jewish history, ever happened.

"Nor of the 40 years of wandering in the desert.

"No evidence of the conquest of Canaan, as described at length in the Book of Joshua.

"The mighty King David, whose kingdom extended – according to the Bible – from the Sinai peninsula to the north of Syria, did not leave a trace. (Lately an inscription with the name David was discovered, but with no indication that this David was a king.)"
The Connection Between Archaeology and Ideology in the Middle East CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

U.S. diplomats attacked by stone-throwing Israeli settlers Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This deliberate Israeli attack against the United states should be the cause of a change of US foreign policy, imposing sanctions against Israel, and perhaps limited military strikes.
U.S. diplomats attacked by stone-throwing Israeli settlers Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This deliberate Israeli attack against the United states should be the cause of a change of US foreign policy, imposing sanctions against Israel, and perhaps limited military strikes.

Indo, this is a ridiuculous thread, You think a nation should change its policy over rock throwing?

How about the recent Deliberate attack in France by Muslims,? I suppose France should change its policy now towards Muslims within their country?
Hell I dont even know what France's policy is, but i would imagine they have been accomidating to muslims. Guess they should throw them all out now.
Mass shootings are much worse than rock throwing.

in the Current Violence

Jews also
in the Current Violence

When Mark Twain visited the Area, what did he call it?

in the Current Violence

Jews also
in the Current Violence

Barren among other things......

No She didn't.

I prefer to keep the hosts of Christian mythological gods and demons out of politics. I don't believe in poly-theism. There is but one true Goddess......lol.

The G-d of Israel is eternally tied to all that concerns the land of Israel because it is His Holy Nation and His own people, Boo. It would be like trying to explain Mathematics without mentioning any numbers! Impossible. So with that, I will close my discussion with you about it. Carry on.

in the Current Violence

Jews also
in the Current Violence

Barren among other things......

Before we analyze what Mark Twain wrote, the following facts should be taken into considerations:

• Palestine's arable land is under is 17% of its total area, click here to view Israel's profile at CIA's Worldfact Book.
Mark Twain did not just describe Palestine as a barren desert, he also extended this description to Greece, Lebanon, and Syria. He stated:

"From Athens all through the islands of the Grecian Archipelago, we saw little but forbidden sea-walls and barren hills, sometimes surmounted by three or four graceful columns of some ancient temples, lonely and deserted---a fitting symbol of desolation that has come upon all Greece in these latter ages. We saw no ploughed fields, very few villages, no trees or grass or vegetation of any kind, scarcely, and hardly ever an isolated house. Greece is a bleak, unsmiling desert, without agriculture, manufactures, or commerce, apparently."

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Articles/Story845.html

Forum List

Back